Do u ever get weird dreams from PSL autism?

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

Kraken
Last night I had a dream I was at a club and all the girls were taller than me. I decided to make a post about it here, but I couldn't log in for some reason, so I threatened to kill Serge and he reported it to police. I woke up very angry.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 466, PenileFacialSurgery, RichardSpencel and 12 others
Rent free

• WTF
Reactions: fukmylyf
fukmylyf

• WTF
Last night I had a dream that I had a dream about a song and I was trying to find it and then I was like what if I forget it and I started to learn it on guitar but of course when I woke up for real I couldn't remember shit

• +1
Last night I had a dream that I had a dream about a song and I was trying to find it and then I was like what if I forget it and I started to learn it on guitar but of course when I woke up for real I couldn't remember shit
i have dreams like that too tbh. Its weird how your brain invents songs in your sleep

I had a dream someone went ER

• +1

• WTF
Reactions: fukmylyf and Zeta ascended
Had a dream a few days ago that all of PSL merged like the forum was Lookism and looksmax

and it looked like a dark amusement park land

basically real life forum

PSL land except nothing but huge screens that showed posts, and lights that indicated your rep and when you got a notification flickering

There was like an issue with people using reps so I traded reps with everyone

• Woah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back