do u ever just lick the clit without fingering the vagina when u eat a females pussy out?

So is licking it and fingering at the same time goated ? Lifefuel if true
its legit

tongue on the bean and finger inside the vagina walls

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Gonthar and edodalic29
SexHaverr Ramblings DNRD

• JFL
Reactions: traveler
its legit

tongue on the bean and finger inside the vagina walls
Do you move your finger like flicking it repeatedly while you are licking her clit?

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: h111 and traveler
Do you move your finger like flicking it repeatedly while you are licking her clit?
depends on the way she is laying

usually she is on her back

you can have your index and middle finger pointing up and doing a come here type movement while licking or you can go hard and fingers facing downwards pushing in and out faster

• +1
Reactions: h111 and edodalic29
no woman wanted to fuck with me
u have to run friendship theory

might take 5-6 months but when her relationship is boring she will look elsewhere for excitement

you can have your index and middle finger pointing up and doing a come here type movement while licking or you can go hard and fingers facing downwards pushing in and out faster
Ima try it out , if i post and make a thread ill tag you bhai

• Love it
u have to run friendship theory

might take 5-6 months but when her relationship is boring she will look elsewhere for excitement
this doesnt exist in my country buddy

• Woah
female love getting their vagina licked like how guys like getting penis sucked
yes but they dont like it when you are sub 5 psl

• +1
tongue licking the clit then two fiingers facing upwards pushing in and out of vagina when her back is on the bed

if she lays stock down then u do the opposite where u lick inside vagina and put a finger in her ass
Im usually laying down on my stomach for this, is that the ideal position or should she be sitting down or sitting on my face?

Lol her legs start shaking too much

• JFL
srs

its the lazy method
Warm creamy and chunky pea soup. Trust me. Be sure to open the vagina up prior. Pour a cup over that, and wow! When you go in for a taste, you're getting a fucking meal.

• Woah
Im usually laying down on my stomach for this, is that the ideal position or should she be sitting down or sitting on my face?
or be at edge of bed so uour knees are on the floor and she can wrap her legs around your shoulder better

• +1
Reactions: h111
Warm creamy and chunky pea soup. Trust me. Be sure to open the vagina up prior. Pour a cup over that, and wow! When you go in for a taste, you're getting a fucking meal.
mirin comparsion to can food theory

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
or be at edge of bed so uour knees are on the floor and she can wrap her legs around your shoulder better
Ah thank you good idea

• +1
Incel trait: Thinking eating a woman's pussy or sucking her titties will turn her off. If shes attracted to u, i.e ur face height frame pheno and dick size, she doesnt give a fuck if u lick her pussy, ass, feet (idk seems disgusting to me but some people have feet fetishes) or whatever she wouldnt be turned off.

always stick a finger in her ass to smell what she ate for lunch