Do u take pre workout

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
18,309
Reputation
34,241
Is it good


Does it make u ugly
 
  • +1
Reactions: bournetrades, price. and orbitlet
I take 5 kg of krokodil orally
 
  • +1
Reactions: bournetrades, price., fm30366 and 2 others
just caffeine
 
  • +1
Reactions: horseman, bournetrades, price. and 2 others
Is it good


Does it make u ugly
Preworkout indirectly ascends

I averaged 500-800mg of caffiene from pre over the summer and I ascended facially and physique
 
  • +1
Reactions: price., TGUN. and orbitlet
Preworkout indirectly ascends

I averaged 500-800mg of caffiene from pre over the summer and I ascended facially and physique
I’m mainly considering it cuz I’m starting a cut and I’m on limited calories/enegrry for gym

So if I take pre it should help

But idk if the chemicals in there are slop tho??
 
  • +1
Reactions: orbitlet, bournetrades, price. and 1 other person
I’m mainly considering it cuz I’m starting a cut and I’m on limited calories/enegrry for gym

So if I take pre it should help

But idk if the chemicals in there are slop tho??
most preworkouts are just some vitamins and caffeine. I wouldnt call that slop. Legit if preworkout really descends you its a you problem
 
  • +1
Reactions: orbitlet, price., bournetrades and 1 other person
I’m mainly considering it cuz I’m starting a cut and I’m on limited calories/enegrry for gym

So if I take pre it should help

But idk if the chemicals in there are slop tho??
No most preworkouts are made really well just gpt if its healthy relative to others

I take ghost legend and ghost pump and they have pretty clean ingredients

But burn preworkouts are good for cal burn
 
  • +1
Reactions: orbitlet, price. and TGUN.

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
2
Views
17
Prøphet
Prøphet
themogger1
Replies
8
Views
44
RedDragonSlayer
RedDragonSlayer
voks
Replies
8
Views
31
HexumReincarnated
HexumReincarnated
peptidehater22
Replies
13
Views
50
zygosfinalboss
zygosfinalboss
TGUN.
Replies
4
Views
43
TGUN.
TGUN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top