Do u think about going to church or just finding more about religion for meaning?

6′2 still over

6′2 still over

Not Human
Sometimes i think about going to church and listening to a sermon and then maybe talking to the father or whatever about why god made me subhuman if he's so great and nice anyone else or just me?

It gives you social interaction, a community, and purpose. So if you believe in god it's probably a good idea

• +1
Reactions: tasmanian devil
Screenshot 20240117 235321 186

• Hmm...
Reactions: 6′2 still over
religion is the answers to all your problemm. God knows and sees things you dont, he made u subhuman for a reason so you can get cloer to him and live with him for eternity. We are all going to die in a few thousand days

• +1
Reactions: JoshuaG
Go to the church and find a good christian woman who is virgin.

Go to the church and find a good christian woman who is virgin.
Chad only plus don't exist plus born muslim but don't consider myself one unlike 90% of these fake fuckers everyone is so fake its disgusting

• +1
Reactions: tasmanian devil
Chad only plus don't exist plus born muslim but don't consider myself one unlike 90% of these fake fuckers everyone is so fake its disgusting
doesnt matter if you were born muslim as long as you start believing in jesus

• Love it
Reactions: JoshuaG and 6′2 still over
believing in god only makes since if youre at least average. Being an ugly fuck believing in allah is just cucked and doesnt make any since, since he is raping you everyday and you pray to him like a faggot for nothing.

• Hmm...
Reactions: 6′2 still over
believing in god only makes since if youre at least average. Being an ugly fuck believing in allah is just cucked and doesnt make any since, since he is raping you everyday and you pray to him like a faggot for nothing.

Wow. That sounds like hell to me.