Fakecel trait: caring about your parents

ranierean

ranierean

D-9999
I hate the people who bitch and whine about seemingly everything and yet struggle to voice their anger against the people most responsible for their mortal anguish. It’s not this world or even God that you should seething at, when, you know, you are presented with two set subhumans who MADE YOU like this in every sense of the word.

Maybe it’s my jealousy speaking but like holy shit, how can you be so oblivious? You’ll have soytards writing suicidal essays and then going “I don’t want to hurt my mom and dad with this”, as if whatever that transpires after your death is going to be relevant to you in the moment (what’s the point of suicide then, lol?)

Loving your parents as a subhuman is just as retarded as having a oneitis and being obsessed with people who were only ever nice to you situationally. You have nothing and no one, chances are they don't care about you anyway even if they can trick you into thinking otherwise.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, FacialStructure404, SidharthTheSlayer and 2 others
@st.hamudi but 6‘5 least degenerate .org thread

• +1
Reactions: zura, 4ever and wsada
I must ruminate on this

• +1
Reactions: wsada
This forum is over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: not__cel, iblamejews, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
only hapas have justifiable excuses to hate their fathers

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon and raleqtambrobret
I hate the people who bitch and whine about seemingly everything and yet struggle to voice their anger against the people most responsible for their mortal anguish. It’s not this world or even God that you should seething at, when, you know, you are presented with two set subhumans who MADE YOU like this in every sense of the word.

Maybe it’s my jealousy speaking but like holy shit, how can you be so oblivious? You’ll have soytards writing suicidal essays and then going “I don’t want to hurt my mom and dad with this”, as if whatever that transpires after your death is going to be relevant to you in the moment (what’s the point of suicide then, lol?)

Loving your parents as a subhuman is just as retarded as having a oneitis and being obsessed with people who were only ever nice to you situationally. You have nothing and no one, chances are they don't care about you anyway even if they can trick you into thinking otherwise.
Calling yourself “subhuman” or calling your parents subhuman is cucked as fuck. I don’t worship my parents but I don’t despise them either, and I won’t refer to myself with cucked self hating terms

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and FacialStructure404