Do under eye fillers give more support to the lower eyelid bringing it up?

Idk im curious too lol

I wanna get em but i’m scared it’ll migrate

@maxxmclooks

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
i think so but just barely

ideal is infra implants and lower lid reduction

i’m going to get just lower lid reduction

• +1
Reactions: tyronechadmax
Are you getting canthoplasty?
don’t need it honestly my tilts like 3 degrees positive

it’s my lower lids that make it look worse so i’ll just solve that instead

i think so but just barely

ideal is infra implants and lower lid reduction

i’m going to get just lower lid reduction
They don't cause to get a tighter lower lid you need a implant with a saddle, standard implant/filler won't do it

yes they do, but its very slight

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and tyronechadmax
I wanna get em but i’m scared it’ll migrate

@maxxmclooks
I was literally just about to tag him lol
for me, they fixed my hollow eyes/eyebags/dark circles completely for like a week or so, but now im either extremely sleep deprived or they have slightly migrated bc i have small ish bags under my eyes (in the morning)

i’ll keep u posted in the upcoming weeks how it progresses

also considering zygo and chin implants, will get them if i get some money

• +1
Reactions: tyronechadmax
for me, they fixed my hollow eyes/eyebags/dark circles completely for like a week or so, but now im either extremely sleep deprived or they have slightly migrated bc i have small ish bags under my eyes (in the morning)

try fat graft first

They migrated? Ur fucked

• So Sad
They migrated? Ur fucked
idk, kinda seems like it but at least not completely yet
IMG 0287

tf u talking about lol it definitely is
They migrate even easier
this, and its practically impossible to have them last since fat graft needs something to attach to and there isnt anything in infraorbital area = migrates like 3 times faster than fillers

talked about this with 3 plastic surgeons, everyone said the same thing ”fat graft from undereye are is practically impossible”

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
They migrate even easier
this, and its practically impossible to have them last since fat graft needs something to attach to and there isnt anything in infraorbital area = migrates like 3 times faster than fillers

talked about this with 3 plastic surgeons, everyone said the same thing ”fat graft from undereye are is practically impossible”
they have a lifetime of 1-2 years and most people still have good results permanently

stop talking to cuck surgeons who try to sell you implants and listen to people who have got it done

• JFL
Reactions: maxxmclooks and RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
they have a lifetime of 1-2 years and most people still have good results permanently

stop talking to cuck surgeons who try to sell you implants and listen to people who have got it done
The people who get them usually get them removed cause they migrate very far very easily

• +1

lmao and where do u get ur information? incels online?

whatever buddy, i myself rather believe what a literal plastic surgeons say rather than some 15yr old kid online

• JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
lmao and where do u get ur information? incels online?

whatever buddy, i myself rather believe what a literal plastic surgeons say rather than some 15yr old kid online
plastic surgery subreddits of people who got it done.

of course an implant is the best option but its expensive and can also easily fuck you up.

fat graft is cheap compared to implants and work great. undereyes got average fat distribution in the face

plastic surgery subreddits of people who got it done.

of course an implant is the best option but its expensive and can also easily fuck you up.

fat graft is cheap compared to implants and work great. undereyes got average fat distribution in the face
be my guest and try it yourself

• +1
Reactions: buflek
But i dont get it how did they migrate that fast? Its been like a week

Is jt rlly that high chance of migration
idk tbh, most likely im just tweaking and sleep deprived, during the day it looks normal tho, could be just that water retention in the morning fucks it somehow

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth