Kraken
Or its all positive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
Only if you take too much, which is hard to do

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer and Deleted member 10987
How much and what effects ?
"Side effects can include nausea, diarrhea, stomach cramps, fatigue, weakness, headache, blurred vision, rash, and bruising and bleeding. Vitamin E is POSSIBLY UNSAFE if taken by mouth in doses greater than 1000 mg daily."

1000mg is a massive amount, just get a high quality multivitamin and you should be fine, never buy vitamins indivdiually

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 10987
"Side effects can include nausea, diarrhea, stomach cramps, fatigue, weakness, headache, blurred vision, rash, and bruising and bleeding. Vitamin E is POSSIBLY UNSAFE if taken by mouth in doses greater than 1000 mg daily."

1000mg is a massive amount, just get a high quality multivitamin and you should be fine, never buy vitamins indivdiually
How shit.... :feelsohgod:

• +1
How shit.... :feelsohgod:
1000mg is a massive amount (almost 100 times then what you should take) and it will take you some time to get it because it has to built up jfl, the recommend amount is like 15mg, you will be fine even at like 100mg, its nearly impossible to get much unless you swallow a lot of vitamin pills for a certain amount of time

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 10987
1000mg is a massive amount (almost 100 times then what you should take) and it will take you some time to get it because it has to built up jfl, the recommend amount is like 15mg, you will be fine even at like 100mg, its nearly impossible to get much unless you swallow a lot of vitamin pills for a certain amount of time
Whats the best source of it ?

• +1
Whats the best source of it ?
Olive oil, nuts, but all of those are caloric dense and its hard to get the RDA normally, I would recommend just picking a multivitamin

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Deleted member 10987
Olive oil, nuts, but all of those are caloric dense and its hard to get the RDA normally, I would recommend just picking a multivitamin
I mean in supplement
I have A,C, E + Selenium multivitamins

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
If you cant get enough A, E vitamins from you diet. Something is wrong.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
This is also the highest quality one you can buy since it has all of the right forms with the best bioavaliablty, but it has a lot more vitamins which can make your kidneys overwork and is more expensive but can be better for some

personally I look at a multivitamin as insurance to not miss 10%-20% of RDA rather then getting everything from them, so I would recommend the nature made one for daily use

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
If you cant get enough A, E vitamins from you diet. Something is wrong.
My diet is chocate, McDonald’s, and Korean fried chicken

@Thompsonz is this why my prolactin is so high?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Ah I see you’ve changed your name once more

At the store buying apples for lower cholesterol and vitamin e pills. I take action innit
66DEA0C0 FACC 4456 8D53 68D802C240B6

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 13332