Do we have any Japanese users here?

its either because of the language barrier or jap men arent as incel as other east asians, that you dont see them here
they are prolly on the hikkikomory sites

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I didn't bother with RTK, straigth to vocab
rtk is a drag in all honesty, mostly because you could be doing something else instead of it. RRTK is fine if you wanna start reading right off the bat and immerse
best approach = tango n5/4 vocab decks, then visual novel reading in japanese and watching tv shows, movies etc with jap subtitles and dubbing + sentence mining

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
rtk is a drag in all honesty, mostly because you could be doing something else instead of it. RRTK is fine if you wanna start reading right off the bat and immerse
best approach = tango n5/4 vocab decks, then visual novel reading in japanese and watching tv shows, movies etc with jap subtitles and dubbing + sentence mining
I try to learn 20 new words a day with SRS. I watch Japanese shows daily. I listen passively often.

• +1
i swear even zoomer japs can't write correctly most of the times
when you start to learn they teach the exact stroke order but 99% of them use phones anyway
stroke orders arent even hard to learn. there are only a few hundred radicals, and general positioning and order to kanji. u dont rly need to know thousands of unique stroke orders

I try to learn 20 new words a day with SRS. I watch Japanese shows daily. I listen passively often.
based
although ive heard reading has way greater ROI. esp reading news and stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
based
although ive heard reading has way greater ROI. esp reading news and stuff.
yeah I will start reading when I have bigger vocab

• +1
thats because i didnt study for writing. you can learn to write aswell during that timeframe and spend some more time each day. Using the RTK method makes learning kanji piss easy
what is rtk method bro
when I search it's something about agriculture