Do We Have Attractive People's CT Scan ?

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
It would be really helpful see their jaws, cheekbones as CT scan.

Is there any examples of it , somehow ?

• +1
Reactions: Lars, Darkstrand, patricknotstar and 1 other person
i mean these posts look retarded and comical tbh

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Darkstrand, Deleted member 6785 and 1 other person
How to analyze a CT scan? Let's say you gonna design jaw, chin implant for that patient,

what do you consider first, which calculation methods do you consider ?

@Sergio-OMS @RealSurgerymax

@Win200 @facemaxxed @scalpel @AlexChase89

what are your experiences about this :

How to analyze a CT scan? Let's say you gonna design jaw, chin implant for that patient,

That IG account belongs to the same coper who posted his "transformation" here. Nothing but absolute coppery and cringe posting.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
That IG account belongs to the same coper who posted his "transformation" here. Nothing but absolute coppery and cringe posting.
who?

@Sergio-OMS @RealSurgerymax
I prioritise safety (first, do not harm rule). Then I work with the engineer of the implant company to design the implant. Normally a 70-80 % of soft tissue movement is estimated, but it depends on the area of the face and, to be honest, I’m not quite sure about what data is coded in the algorithm the software is using.

It’s quite an artistic procedure, and I mean it in the negative sense.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, MulattoTrenMaxxer and Wallenberg
I prioritise safety (first, do not harm rule). Then I work with the engineer of the implant company to design the implant. Normally a 70-80 % of soft tissue movement is estimated, but it depends on the area of the face and, to be honest, I’m not quite sure about what data is coded in the algorithm the software is using.

It’s quite an artistic procedure, and I mean it in the negative sense.
I see.

However, i wonder rules something like "jaw must be %90 width of the lateral projection of the bizygomatic width" etc.
For frontal view and for side view, how do you calculate the best result for that patient ?

There is no standard or written guide to custom implant design. In 2020 Yaremchuks 2nd edition of “Atlas of Facial Implants” was published to include new chapters which discussed Custom Implants. It was short and did not get into the details of design features. The only good pearl from that book was his suggestion NOT to include the patient in the technical design session. ✅

As @Sergio-OMS said it is artistic and I am still trying to make a more standardized way.

When I open a CT scan first I assess Symmetry, Cephalometric Analysis has already been done. It should already have been read by radiologist to absolve liability of missing something (in many countries, if you scan it you are liable for reading everything in that scan. So if the patient finds out 6 months later he had a cancer and you never noticed... that is a problem. This is just an extra fee for it to be read, some aesthetic surgeons, dentists, etc read their own.)

Aesthetics are worked around symmetry/asymmetry and occlusion to give the changes requested. Usually you have a pretty good idea what is needed from the soft tissue exam. If no orthognathic correction (implant only) there will usually be limitations and visa versa as well.

• +1
Reactions: Sergio-OMS, Darkstrand, LastHopeForNorman and 1 other person
I will post my CTscan here so you can have a CTScan of an Attractive Person.

• +1
It would be really helpful see their jaws, cheekbones as CT scan.

Is there any examples of it , somehow ?
yeah and some lat-cephs would be interesting

Bro I’ve been trying to find something like this everywhere , it would be a massive help

@larsanova69 @juliencentral @ArvidGustavsson

go get some CT and share here.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted
@Salludon

I would say share your CT but that means you will be exposed with your fucking implants so,

damnnn booiii

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn and Darkstrand
@Copemaxxing

@fras also asked me that and i send him my old thread here is the video from the thread the numbers are the years almost 5 years ago so i dont know how accurate it is

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: randomvanish and fras
Screenshot 2021 03 07 14 02 49 635 commiuigallery
Snapchat 1641085623
Then and now

• +1
@Salludon just sent his scans to me, thank you @Salludon

4 Strong Male Cheek and Jawline Implant design front view Dr Barry Eppley Indianapolis 1024x532

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Deleted member 10172 and Deleted member 6785
I wouldn't feel very comfortable doing this as a surgeon or getting this done as a patient, honestly.
hmm.
why ? is it because too much change for once ?

• JFL
  • JFL
My masseter muscles are suffering just by watching at that
lol yeah too much.

what would be the safe zone for patient ?
more than 10mm is just too much i guess.