how do i get a ct scan fast and easy

B

Bigbootylover45

will get surgeries while u fags rot
Im going through Pagnoni for surgery, but i heard its hard asf to get a ct scan. What should i say to get one? Should I say i have sleep apnea or jaw problems? Also is it better to go to a orthodonist and do it or a imaging center or do you have to go to one or the other.

• Hmm...
Reactions: DonaldJTrump
Pay the jews

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: synock21 and DonaldJTrump
Wich country you are in?in turkey you tell them i want ct scan and pay 3000 turkish lira and u get them very fast

• Hmm...
Wich country you are in?in turkey you tell them i want ct scan and pay 3000 turkish lira and u get them very fast
United States

• Hmm...
this will be very hard for you to do, america is cucked af

fly to turkey

Did surgery as a USAcel last month and needed to go through this. Nearly every major city has an "imaging center". Just call them and ask for maxiofacial CT. Should be 100-300 bucks. dm me if stuck

Did surgery as a USAcel last month and needed to go through this. Nearly every major city has an "imaging center". Just call them and ask for maxiofacial CT. Should be 100-300 bucks. dm me if stuck
i have a ct scan tmr what should i say if they ask for reasoning should i just lie and say sleep apnea and breathing for jaw surgery or will they question its motive?

Just say it's for pre surgery as long as you are paying money they don't care.

Just say it's for pre surgery as long as you are paying money they don't care.
they told me i cant get approved for a ct scan from a out of the country surgeon nigga wtffff bro what do i do now do i just go through a jaw doctor here and get a ct scan or keep trying

Literally just call the place in advance and request a maxiofacial ct scan and show them the refferal. I went through this exact process and promise it's not that difficult.

they told me i cant get approved for a ct scan from a out of the country surgeon nigga wtffff bro what do i do now do i just go through a jaw doctor here and get a ct scan or keep trying
they're supposed to give it to you on a CD. you just gotta say that you're consulting with two surgeons in different states and may consult with more so you need it on hand

Literally just call the place in advance and request a maxiofacial ct scan and show them the refferal. I went through this exact process and promise it's not that difficult.
did u pay out of pocket or insurance. also did u get surgery here or in europe. i think because its in europe i have to get approval from a doctor here I called them today and thats what it sounded like.