do we need a retouch for fillers every 2-3 weeks ?

C

chigoha

get looks or die trying
what can we do if we wanna travel to get fillers done by a specific clinic ?

:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
I did DIY fillers last year in March and May and they haven't changed since then. I was thinking of topping up sometime before summer though. You don't need constant top ups unless you want that swollen post-injection look (some mentally ill women want their lips looking like that).

what can we do if we wanna travel to get fillers done by a specific clinic ?
No, we don’t need a retouch for fillers every 2-3 weeks.

Can’t wait till the fillers go to your lips to give you nice thick dick sucking lips faggot greycel.

I did DIY fillers last year in March and May and they haven't changed since then. I was thinking of topping up sometime before summer though. You don't need constant top ups unless you want that swollen post-injection look (some mentally ill women want their lips looking like that).
What about for angularity/definition for jaw/zygos?

What about for angularity/definition for jaw/zygos?

I did mine for angularity and it held up well. Just topped up 0.5ml each corner this weekend actually. I think a good hard filler will last at least a year for jaw angularity. I can't comment on the zygos.

I did mine for angularity and it held up well. Just topped up 0.5ml each corner this weekend actually. I think a good hard filler will last at least a year for jaw angularity. I can't comment on the zygos.
Is it practical? I mean say your jaw width is adequate and you just lack angularity? Is 2 ml on each gonion enough to give you a good angular jaw? And then you top up after 6 months to a year?

Yes it's more than enough. I did in total 1.5ml per corner last year. It won't give a super sharp angled jaw but I don't see why you would want that because it looks fake. I won't post pics here but my jaw looks very similar to zyzz after fillers, in terms of shape and angularity (shame the rest of my face isn't like his) with the gonions and chin projecting a bit more than the rest of the jaw.

AdB ARIEsQ8AZuRxVoZnED3At43ToOJMeh DawjeMR4
PM9nK

Yes it's more than enough. I did in total 1.5ml per corner last year. It won't give a super sharp angled jaw but I don't see why you would want that because it looks fake. I won't post pics here but my jaw looks very similar to zyzz after fillers, in terms of shape and angularity (shame the rest of my face isn't like his) with the gonions and chin projecting a bit more than the rest of the jaw.

View attachment 1504001View attachment 1504006
Can I PM you?

View attachment 1504001View attachment 1504006
Zyzz jaw is fucking angular. It's exactly I want for my lower third.