Do you need to eat steaks everyday on carnivore diet ?

Bro cutlets is basically ground beef patties. It was healthy whole food
Ngl if u want to save more money, just eat all ground beef for the carnivore diet, its more cheaper but once ur not a broke boy then you should be able to afford ribeye rolls and have a steak each night.

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up and SoundnVision
Ngl if u want to save more money, just eat all ground beef for the carnivore diet, its more cheaper but once ur not a broke boy then you should be able to afford ribeye rolls and have a steak each night.
Thing is i still live w my parents so thats why. What Im glad is, that with every single meal I can eat animal products

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Thing is i still live w my parents so thats why. What Im glad is, that with every single meal I can eat animal products
Just tell them to buy beef, eggs, and butter and ur good.

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up
No.
Organs, roasts, ground meat, steaks, whatever

Just tell them to buy beef, eggs, and butter and ur good.
Thats how it happened. My diet was a shitton of bread and seed oils before but since my parwnts are genuinely the best humans on earth, they helped out with as much as they could (while having their own shitty diets so not enough money too solely by animal based shit). Thats why Im not gonna complain, its as optimal as it can be for now.

By the time I money max I’ll have my dream daily breakfasts of coconut water and 2 steaks w 6 eggs

I respect your beliefs and what u stand for saar and open to learn more but word of advice: Come off in a more mature way in trying to prove what you believe in. Or else people wont take you seripusly and youll just create animosity for no reason
You finally listened to me. I’m proud of my little goy

I respect your beliefs and what u stand for saar and open to learn more but word of advice: Come off in a more mature way in trying to prove what you believe in. Or else people wont take you seripusly and youll just create animosity for no reason
You finally listened to me. I’m proud of my little goy

I don’t care how I tell people the truth. The truth is the truth and will prevail no matter the delivery.

I don’t care how I tell people the truth. The truth is the truth and will prevail no matter the delivery.
Dont u think it would be harder to convey the truth to people who’re willing to listen when you’re being a rage baiter? Im just giving you a recomendation saar so you would minimize your cortisol and be able to help others better

Dont u think it would be harder to convey the truth to people who’re willing to listen when you’re being a rage baiter? Im just giving you a recomendation saar so you would minimize your cortisol and be able to help others better
I don’t rage bait. I just tell the truth in its 100% unfiltered version. If someone doesn’t like that, then oh well. They have low T.

I love when people educate me even when it’s brutally honest.

I don’t rage bait. I just tell the truth in its 100% unfiltered version. If someone doesn’t like that, then oh well. They have low T.

Well, it’s just a recomendation because from an outside pov it is a rage bait even if you dont see it that way, others do

Well, it’s just a recomendation because from an outside pov it is a rage bait even if you dont see it that way, others do

I don’t care. That’s their problem.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Timmy