Do white people even realize how amazing they are?

OP, thanks for this. It's a real pleasure to be honoured like this. I know we're the master race but it doesn't hurt to be reminded every now and again. And don't let this get you down - even if you can't be white (aka you lost at life) you can still be the best you can be. It will never be as good as us, but it's something.
cope, ethnic can do good on tinder.

they don't get matches
Wrong.

I'm below average white guy and shagged plenty of skirt on tinder.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
its over for cumskins in 2020

• +1
It's written in all of us to worship whites and lighter features. Literally all women lust after blue eyes, whites are prob from another planet or plane of existence, absolutely over for non whites

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, RichardSpencel, Golang and 4 others
Literally gorgeous colored hair: gold/blonde, red, brunette.
Literally ocean and forest colored eyes.
Invented ALL MODERN FASHION AND TECHS, that the world is using.

All Asians are trying to be you. They spend thousands for plastic surgeries trying to make their noses taller, eyes bigger, more cheekbone, pointier chin.

Indians and Filipinos spends thousands on skin products trying to bleach their skins to be less shitty. White people have such fair skin and some white chicks skins are like porcelain, can you imagine that skin, naked? Must be heaven to be banging a white babe.

You guys are tall, athletic, adventurous, born to explore and love animals while the rest of the world, we treat animals like food.

You guys are great you know that? That’s why Jews and China wants to gaslight you, making you hate your own opposite genders, and make you feel less than you actually are.

You guys won the genetic lottery. There’s no one in this world with common sense that will not admit white people are just, gorgeous.

In my next life, I want to be born a white chad. I want to bang blondes and red heads with green eyes. What a life.
No the lucky ones win the lottery the unlucky ones don’t invent shit and rot in incel forums

If i can't marry and betabuxx a white stacy i will rope

Everyday I wake up and log into my 23and me just to jerk off to my ancestory breakdown. It's such a huge rush of dopamine to see 99.9% European, everyday i thank God I wasn't born as a non white Fuck it gets me hard everytime. I usually send ethnic girls on Tinder a pic of my ancestory breakdown and they are always DTF immediately after seeing my superior NorthWestern European genes. They cannot wait to try and get knocked up with a WHITE child

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Looks234, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 4563 and 6 others
Wasn't OP confirmed to be a giant LARP on incels.is?

This is all media's fault, they make it seem like all white people look like Brad Pitt, and that white features are beautiful, and retarded curry and rice foids buy that shit.

This is all media's fault, they make it seem like all white people look like Brad Pitt, and that white features are beautiful, and retarded curry and rice foids buy that shit.
0F315283 47F4 4943 B945 8D4119D7B8A3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, stuckneworleans, Over and 4 others
I went for a walk around a rich neighborhood situated on a harbor and it was brutal; every home was decorated and lavish, some homes there were unoccupied but were clearly decorated to show off. You could see inside the homes since most of them were glass homes. The people inhabiting these homes were obviously rich through generations and very good looking white people. I bet they were people that only married with other rich, white families. Then I looked at myself and saw how I could never be them.

and they are incels while white women fuck bbc

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
St. Cooncel

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Bump for niggers who haven’t seen it

• +1
C3E4E131 83D2 4195 BCD1 BCCCA5D0A390

• +1
Nigger we owned slaves. And we still own slaves, we just don't call it slavery.
No we didn't. The jews did & do. Whites were the ones to try to end slavery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Amnesia
what is this gay ass cringe ahaha holy shit nigga get a grip

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
No we didn't. The jews did & do. Whites were the ones to try to end slavery.
White southerners called the northerners "white slaves" because they were. Black slaves had a utility in so much as they did free labor but they still caused headaches. They were tools that were slightly cheaper than indentured servants. All economic systems are slavery where you're only as useful as your economic utility. They'll throw you in thrash as soon as they're done with that ass.

The bulk of industrialism was run by goys. The majority of Jews didn't arrive till the early 1900's to post ww2. The Jews capitalized on an already parasitical system.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BigBiceps
OP, thanks for this. It's a real pleasure to be honoured like this. I know we're the master race but it doesn't hurt to be reminded every now and again. And don't let this get you down - even if you can't be white (aka you lost at life) you can still be the best you can be. It will never be as good as us, but it's something.

Wrong.

I'm below average white guy and shagged plenty of skirt on tinder.
don't believe you'r below average

• +1
@Tellem--t is a slave

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Cope nigger, your ancestors were slaves while mine were kangz. The only nigger in this thread is you, nigger
Slave mentality, rope asap, my ancestors weren't slave btw.

Slave mentality, rope asap, my ancestors weren't slave btw.
Keep coping nigger, you are biggest nigger I have ever seen in my life, white people are godz and you are the cotton picker never forget this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 3043
u are the most pathetic person on this site lololol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4044 and Deleted member 2597
Keep coping nigger, you are biggest nigger I have ever seen in my life, white people are godz and you are the cotton picker never forget this
What is wrong with u, what white person molested u as a child?

What is wrong with u, what white person molested u as a child?

I used to fight the white man but there are just too many on this site. I gave up, now I worship them and do as they say like the obedient lapdog that I am. I live to serve the mighty white man.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Looks234, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 5143 and 2 others
which race i belong bhai ?
@Tellem--t

+ do you understand now what it is to be a whiteskin ? @cocainecowboy

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5143 and Deleted member 2486
This Is a pathetic mindset honestly

I'm embarased that I even posted on this thread.

Your a 6'3 black muslim with a God tier frame dude

Have some self respect

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5143
which race i belong bhai ?
@Tellem--t

+ do you understand now what it is to be a whiteskin ? @cocainecowboy
You are Turkish bollywood race

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and stuckneworleans
Brb white with poop colored eyes

Imagine being a Somali and calling me a nigger like improv and tellem
Lmao you think I’m somali jfl, and if I was somali I frame and height mog you hard nigger

never forget I’m the sexiest man alive
D30C1405 B9BB 45BB BC95 4B6922FE8694

69122C63 2C0B 454C 95C7 B0943DA01694
D17891AA 7E4F 4351 AD6E 649061A46AB8

never forget nigger, you have never gotten an ioi like this, and I get it from all types of girls
5CC04F48 EDCD 4EE7 BC5F BA735558E742
0F5954F4 E28F 4D02 A0DD 9144CFC47592
you mirin me the half Eritrean half uzbek giga slayer

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, stuckneworleans and Deleted member 2597
Bhai every time I see your top percentile frame and wide shoulders I want to climb on your brown back and become your white master 🤗

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5632 and Deleted member 5143
Bhai every time I see your top percentile frame and wide shoulders I want to climb on your brown back and become your white master 🤗
Indeed I’m a top tier slave. Slave masters bid hard for me at auctions and fight over. I’m just a product of intelligent breeding. Even today if slavery was a thing i would be an expensive slave

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5632, Gaia262 and stuckneworleans