Do White People Experience Racism?

D

Deleted

Lurker

I haven't watched the video yet but i don't see why they would have black-biracial-white?

Imagine whites telling blacks they can't experience racism that would be retarded and cause outrage jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, n0rthface, Orbeck of Vinheim and 2 others
yeah I’m incel pussy white boy and when my wife’s bull cums in her and I have to lick the cum out from my wife he calls me a cumskin sissy and i cum in my cage so hard from humiliation i love being a Cuck Cucky cucky coo cum cum
DD7AE3E6 0007 4ABF 9DAF D07CF6826048

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
As a white/med I experienced racism in my own fucking country jfl

Two subhuman southamerican waitresses denied me access to the bathroom when I went alone. Then I entered with a southamerican woman, and they let me go to the bathroom.

We need to control borders and stop the derision in our homecountries. This shit just needs to stop or immediately reverse the situation if it's not nationally fixed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringChadlet, Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 16369
Pathetic libtards giving another lecture on how white people have it so good = that’s gonna be a skip from me dawg. Hopefully the next public shooter can tag them tho

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
I fucking hate white people

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Shrek2OnDvD, .🇹🇩. and 3 others

Can't be both...pick one

• JFL
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, n0rthface and Deleted member 17791
they can but I say they can't so I can live my life :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
yeah

europeans dont see italians or german as the same race

so europeans hate italians and italians hate germans

UK hates irish people and sweden

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
yeah of course it happen sometimes it's rather a positive racism often, but clearly not as much as ethnics, , especially blacks and indian imo. Indians suffer the msot from racism, everything is worst for them dating social life and work.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18694
yeah

europeans dont see italians or german as the same race

so europeans hate italians and italians hate germans

UK hates irish people and sweden
That's just banter jfl. There is this Italian guy that moved here and all that happened was me and the other cumskins mentioned his brown skin. We all laughed and got back to watching tik tok:feelsahh:

:soy:

Last edited:
Cumskin cracker mayo monkeys cave dwellers pedophiles sister fuckers pink dick white trash

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
my nigga black noie died but they allowed that lesbo freak maeve to live
a black man can't even get some peace in this mf....only a matter of time before they kill the last real nigga on the show(mother's milk)

• +1
Reactions: SunniMogger
As a white/med I experienced racism in my own fucking country jfl

Two subhuman southamerican waitresses denied me access to the bathroom when I went alone. Then I entered with a southamerican woman, and they let me go to the bathroom.

We need to control borders and stop the derision in our homecountries. This shit just needs to stop or immediately reverse the situation if it's not nationally fixed.
spain?