Do white women really have a shitty attitude, or is it only to manlets/ ugly guys.

Do white women have a shitty attitude or is that just a manlet cope for them enshrining hot men only

• Yes

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • They have a more shitty attitude now, and its more vehement to incels

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
As my manlet dad said to me hwen I asked him why he doesnt get with white women he said "attitude"

then his asian gf told me "yeah why doesnt he pick white girls? yeah high standards!"

lol. I am not sure if all women areb itches but the story that a manlet will give is that all white women are long lost even to chads now, and will end up being bitchy hoes with their money/ finance/ lying in wait to play the victim

• JFL
Reactions: MEGA CHAD
U could just say women, who cares about other races of women than white?

He can't get her and white women can be super nice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
honestly im not sure either whether asian women are just nicer people/raised better or girls attitute is based purely on their attraction to you

honestly im not sure either whether asian women are just nicer people/raised better or girls attitute is based purely on their attraction to you
Its just human nature. Men do the same thing. Sometimes men are more attracted to their body rather than face.

do you think its not just theri attraction to you but how unattractive they are as well lol. they're a dime a dozen so any white guy is worth a zillion dollars.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
I think you're all wrong btw. I think women are so spoiled they're not even self aware of how to hold themselves culpable for not being good people lol.

Asif a white in the USA.
Would be the same, as a white in Latvia

every woman is literally the same

once you fuck one, you fuck them all

:sneaky:

Fat white bitches are the worst specifically, those are the main tumblrina demographic. Otherwise they can be pretty nice.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620