Kraken
title

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and Deleted member 24410
Elliog wink

• JFL
Reactions: Trilogy, Chinlet Ascension, Deleted member 29581 and 7 others
yeah my most attractive white friend is slightly autistic and can’t express his emotions

so he is depressed sometimes, other white ppl go through this a lot for some odd reason

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer and Deleted member 24410
Some white people are so ugly that they look ethnic, which negates their white heritage ofc

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister and WanderingBurro
Everybody has struggles.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and ReadBooksEveryday
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, dimorphism, Deleted member 24781 and 2 others
Some white people are so ugly that they look ethnic, which negates their white heritage ofc
What would you describe as they look ethnic?

Yes obviously a good percentage of incels are white

Struggle to get laid

being white is heaven on earth
As a white man who will never have sex or live a normal life I am going to have to say your wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
What would you describe as they look ethnic?
epicanthic folds make you look chinky even if you're blond
also if you're dark enough you might look like a sand nigger, it's very common in the Mediterranean

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27511
all my problems would be solved if I were white
They probably wouldn't and even if they were you would find new ones. Everybody has problems and struggles. EVERYBODY.

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
epicanthic folds make you look chinky even if you're blond
also if you're dark enough you might look like a sand nigger, it's very common in the Mediterranean

Attachments

• IMG_9425.jpeg
    IMG_9425.jpeg
    158.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
They probably wouldn't and even if they were you would find new ones. Everybody has problems and struggles. EVERYBODY.
having problems in life is an ethnic trait

Jbw is not Real

• JFL
Reactions: dimorphism and Deleted member 27511
harder than curries?
Yes, curries don't have endless immigration into their countries, nor do they have self hating propaganda blasting all day long via the TV and societial institutions.

Yes, curries don't have endless immigration into their countries, nor do they have self hating propaganda blasting all day long via the TV and societial institutions.
Those are social and demographic problems not dating

Whites are forced to pay handouts to lazy ethnics for conqueroring their mud huts hundreds of years ago. The only race other than Asians where racism towards is actually encouraged by the Zionist overlords

he only race other than Asians where racism towards is actually encouraged by the Zionist overlords
racism isnt encouraged towards white people, whites are just fragile.

Whites are forced to pay handouts to lazy ethnics for conqueroring their mud huts hundreds of years ago.
This is the equivalent of stealing 20 dollars from a homeless man than complaining when you have to give 1 dollar back

Having problems in life is an ethnic trait

racism isnt encouraged towards white people, whites are just fragile.

This is the equivalent of stealing 20 dollars from a homeless man than complaining when you have to give 1 dollar back

Having problems in life is an ethnic trait
They were conquered not by me but my ancestors. Why should I have to repay them? Conquering literally means whites own the land now it’s not ethnics anymore, you lose end of. Should’ve just purged all of them to avoid future beggars

The strong survive, ethnice are offered exclusive scholarships and programs. You perform worse and get in/win over an Asian or white. Simply cus skin colour, that’s true systematic racism

Last edited:
They were conquered not by me but my ancestors. Why should I have to repay them? Conquering literally means whites own the land now it’s not ethnics anymore, you lose end of. Should’ve just purged all of them to avoid future beggars

The strong survive
You still benefit from it, "oh no whites have to give back a fraction of their stolen wealth". JFL if thats the extent of whites problems then my post truly was correct.

We’ve got this big frontal lobe to deal with

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32, dimorphism and Deleted member 27511
You still benefit from it, "oh no whites have to give back a fraction of their stolen wealth". JFL if thats the extent of whites problems then my post truly was correct.
Not stolen wealth though. Conquering means whatever was once theirs is yours now. The spoils of war - women, treasure and land

Not stolen wealth though. Conquering means whatever was once theirs is yours now. The spoils of war - women and treasure
thats called stealing

thats called stealing
It’s not my fault ur ancestors were piss weak and couldn’t protect what was theirs. Owe you zero, the modern world is in favor of minorities. You have it easier

No. next question

• +1
It’s not my fault ur ancestors were piss weak and couldn’t protect what was theirs
Thats how Tyrone justifies his actions after stealing gerberts lunch money

Thats how Tyrone justifies his actions after stealing gerberts lunch money
And in a natural world without manmade laws and rules, Tyrone is right

That’s literally how prison life operates

Last edited:
  • JFL

Thats a cruel way of thinking, in that case women only fucking chads and being hypergamous sluts is "right"

Thats a cruel way of thinking, in that case women only fucking chads and being hypergamous sluts is "right"
Yes obv it is, they produce stronger healthier offspring. Better genes improve children’s chance of survival, success and happiness.

Women should be loyal to one chad tho not sleep around. 99% of the time chad will never get cucked tho

Last edited:
  • JFL
Yes obv it is, they produce stronger healthier offspring. Better genes improve children’s chance of survival, success and happiness. Women should be loyal to one chad tho not sleep around
I hope youre a chad, because if youre a non chad male saying this shit :dafuckfeels:

Prison is actually an artificial environment tho. In the real world tribes can be smarter and develop better technology to kill the other tribes, which whites did.

I hope youre a chad, because if youre a non chad male saying this shit :dafuckfeels:
I’m a ltn but I it’s obv why they go for attractive men. All animals do this, the strong survive the weak die

• JFL
Prison is actually an artificial environment tho. In the real world tribes can be smarter and develop better technology to kill the other tribes, which whites did.
Prison is called the concrete jungle, although artificial, life inside lacks rules. Guards and society do not care for scum so it’s primitive in there. But yeah you’re right brains beat brawn

I’m a ltn but I it’s obv why they go for attractive men. All animals do this, the strong survive the weak die
Just because something is natural doesnt make it right

Just because something is natural doesnt make it right
“Right” and “wrong” are manmade concepts. Based on religious doctrine. Mother grizzlies eat their cubs if food is scarce, they can’t breed or survive so it makes sense. Male grizzlies kill male cubs to kill future contest

Humans would see it as wrong, nature sees it as right

Last edited: