do whites even have struggles in life

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24781
“Right” and “wrong” are manmade concepts. Based on religious doctrine
Ethics is still important even if its man made, also morality is given to us by God not man

apparently not for whites since they do the best in dating
Delusional. Whites are doing the worst in the dating scene. Every other race is potching a sizeable number of white women in the zoomer generation, which is resulting in a surplus of white men who're completely dateless and alone.

Every other race is potching a sizeable number of white women in the zoomer generation
Yes even curries are stealing white women, and Im a zoomer myself whos still in high school. I can say almost every white foid is with a white guy and the few that are with non whites are with mutt and black guys.

“Right” and “wrong” are manmade concepts. Based on religious doctrine. Mother grizzlies eat their cubs if food is scarce, they can’t breed or survive so it makes sense. Male grizzlies kill male cubs to kill future contest

Humans would see it as wrong, nature sees it as right
Human morality is actually based around the golden principle “ do onto others what you want done to yourself” because societies got tired of constant war and rape. We lived in comfort for to long and people forget the reason why these rules are in place in the first place, but soon everyone will learn why.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27511
Human morality is actually based around the golden principle “ do onto others what you want done to yourself” because societies got tired of constant war and rape. We lived in comfort for to long and people forget the reason why these rules are in place in the first place, but soon everyone will learn why.
tbh I enjoy the relative peace weve experienced since WW2 ended, I dont want to go back to war and rape that shit sucks

Yes obv it is, they produce stronger healthier offspring.
They don't though, they produce an offspring that is more attractive than the average person, that's it. Beauty has no real value in nature. Studies have shown that there's no correlation between looks (excluding subhumanity/facial deformities) and things like semen quality, health, intelligence, etc. Mating with chad does not guarantee that the offspring will not have any health problems or low intelligence (I can show you the studies that prove this). Also female mate choice leads to extinction according to the fisherian runaway theory.

Last edited:
  • +1
tbh I enjoy the relative peace weve experienced since WW2 ended, I dont want to go back to war and rape that shit sucks
It’s unavoidable in my opinion.

• +1
They don't though, they produce an offspring that is more attractive than the average person, that's it. Beauty has no real value in nature. Studies have shown that there's no correlation between looks (excluding subhumanity/facial deformities) and things like semen quality, health, intelligence, etc. Mating with chad does not guarantee that the offspring will not have any health problems or low intelligence (I can show you the studies that prove this). Also female mate choice leads to extinction according to the fisherian runaway theory.
But it guarantees a stronger body, ideal for any fighting that may happen

We’ve got all this Asian pussy to deal with

• JFL