Do whites hate ethnics or ethnics hate ethnics more?

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
I feel like ethnics hate ethnics more for example paki/Indians, Arabs/Turks, nafris and black Africans. They want to impress the white man so much.

However when they are born and raised in the West there is a shared sense of brotherhood with their double identities who are too foreign for home, and too foreign at home.

@PrinceLuenLeoncur @Michael Myers @JohnDoe

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, 5'7 zoomer, Carv and 7 others
Yes, western curries don't fit in back home and don't fit in with whites either. They only really can identify with other curries who grew up in the west. A lot of curries have identity issues. As my old pal T-bag said "whites don't want you, blacks don't want you, you're just a regular tweener". That's what we are and ethnics are more racist to other ethnics than whites.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Carv and SecularIslamist
Yes, western curries don't fit in back home and don't fit in with whites either. They only really can identify with other curries who grew up in the west. A lot of curries have identity issues. As my old pal T-bag said "whites don't want you, blacks don't want you, you're just a regular tweener". That's what we are.
I think ethnics in Europe by end of century will have similar identity to Latinos/blacks in America.

Their ethnic origins will be so irrelevant "British Asian" will just become common. Same way as Latino and african-Americans. Maybe when that happens I wouldn't get rejected by pakis :feelsyay:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, mrriceguyreturn, Carv and 1 other person
I feel like ethnics hate ethnics more for example paki/Indians, Arabs/Turks, nafris and black Africans. They want to impress the white man so much.

However when they are born and raised in the West there is a shared sense of brotherhood with their double identities who are too foreign for home, and too foreign at home.

BBCs don’t wanna impress Cumskins we wanna exact vengence on them.

Arabs are debateable I think they hate whites and eveybody tbh.

The other races worship whites as god

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, bloomercel, Carv and 4 others
Nigga what? Black africans kill white people in africa all the time, they even kill albinos for being white :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, butterworld, MA_ascender and 2 others

Arabs don’t find like white people that much either, many cases of locals killing whites in middle eastern countries.

• +1
Reactions: Carv and sub5c3l
Nigga what? Black africans kill white people in africa all the time, they even kill albinos for being white :lul:
Yeah tbh they are an exception. I wonder why blacks don't have this attitude unlike literally every other ethnic.

Even gooks worship whites but they're just too high inhib.

Idk - these modern Arabs definitely do.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Carv, PrinceLuenLeoncur and sub5c3l
Arabs don’t find like white people that much either, many cases of locals killing whites in middle eastern countries.
Africans are freindly and don’t attack others unless your from an tribe that lives 1mile next to them then they will kill you otherwise they are nice

Arabs hate eveybody and think they are gods chosen people because the Pedo prophet was their race lol. They also hates Cumskins cos they are Kuffair infidels. BBCs just view Cumskins as infieorr to them cos they are light jokes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nope, Carv, zura and 2 others
I've never experienced or seen racism from white people, but ethnic people are extremely racist.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, Carv and murdah
ethnics kill us, Russians.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
I wonder why blacks don't have this attitude unlike literally every other ethnic.
Apes don't have enough IQ to appreciate the most intelligent species on the planet

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and murdah

What did Europeans exactly do to your people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Carv and murdah
Yeah tbh they are an exception. I wonder why blacks don't have this attitude unlike literally every other ethnic.

Even gooks worship whites but they're just too high inhib.

Idk - these modern Arabs definitely do.
Because blacks are not “ethnic” blacks are their own group, the same way whites are. Ethnic just means brown. Even gooks shouldn’t be considered ethnics tbh as they are quite distinct thought they white worship so much they get lumped in as ethnic :forcedsmile:.

Arabs don’t worship whites even Arab girls are far more likely to fuck BBCs over white guys tbh. Arabs just view lighter skin as superior because the prophet was lightskin arab “white” in the Quran lol :soy:.

• +1
Reactions: Carv

no, wtf you will never take revenge on us, and if you try, you will find yourself again in slavery, although you are still in it to this day

• +1
Reactions: Carv, Deleted member 51576 and murdah
Africans are freindly and don’t attack others unless your from an tribe that lives 1mile next to them then they will kill you otherwise they are nice

Arabs hate eveybody and think they are gods chosen people because the Pedo prophet was their race lol. They also hates Cumskins cos they are Kuffair infidels. BBCs just view Cumskins as infieorr to them cos they are light jokes.
You're thinking of these nationalist Arabs, otherwise they were religion mogged by Turks and Persians for most of history. In fact the latter was considered a synonym for 'Muslim' once upon a time. Not Arab. Anyway we've spoken about this 100s of times in circles.

Modern Arabs look down on curries exceptionally but never other races imo. They can be Salafis and hate everyone - but Salafis are definitely NOT nationalists. Quite the opposite.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and PrinceLuenLeoncur
no, wtf you will never take revenge on us, and if you try, you will find yourself again in slavery, although you are still in it to this day
We fuck your women en masse :Comfy:

That’s enough for us. We even have the most powerful white country residents kissing the boots of black men in repentance JFL. Your most powerful country of Cumskins get on their kneees and kiss blk boots for BLM stfu you Slavic SLAVE. Before I can @yeeyeeslayer to enslave your Slavic ass again and rape your little bum hole like Anastasia

• JFL
Reactions: jisko32, The Heartless and murdah

Nigga, that will never happen :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
Slavs were slaves since whole human existance on earth what are you saying
it's only couple centuries slavs are free
Slav means Slave

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and murdah
We fuck your women en masse :Comfy:

That’s enough for us. We even have the most powerful white country residents kissing the boots of black men in repentance JFL. Your most powerful country of Cumskins get on their kneees and kiss blk boots for BLM stfu you Slavic SLAVE. Before I can @yeeyeeslayer to enslave your Slavic ass again and rape your little bum hole like Anastasia

No you don't.
keep coping. In fact we will throw a tsar bomb on twin towers soon.

• WTF
It’s a combo of both

• +1
Slavs were slaves since whole human existance on earth what are you saying
it's only couple centuries slavs are free
Slav means Slave
not Slav=slave (nigger basically)

No you don't.
keep coping. In fact we will throw a tsar bomb on twin towers soon.
Don’t make me call the Arabs to come castrate you and make you a little white princess called Bellaslava

@yeeyeeslayer do you wanna buy a cumskin SLAV(E) from me? If so how much you willing to pay? I’ll sell this one for hmmm 500 quid

• +1
Reactions: JeSuisLempereu and murdah
not Slav=slave (nigger basically)
Slav = white nigger

Being slaves for germanic people which gave you Slave stigma name, then being slave for Golden Horde, then again to german people(Krepostnoye Pravo)

• +1
Aren’t you gay? Don’t diss my people like :pepefrown:that
I am not actually gay though, I just love dick in my mouth but not in a gay way

• JFL
Slav = white nigger

Being slaves for germanic people which gave you Slave stigma name, then being slave for Golden Horde, then again to german people(Krepostnoye Pravo)
we genocide germans in ww2 idiot

• Hmm...
Reactions: spark
@PrinceLuenLeoncur We must fuck slavic women to show him whos boss

the Slavs were the ones who kept you in slavery idiot

How can a victim keep a victim as a slave? Weren’t you Slavs being cucked and raped by an ottomans and Germans at that time? Only Russians did anything during this period and all they did was get to Central Asia where BBCs don’t even exist lol

Wanna know why they went to Central Asia :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: to end the slave trade of SLAVS BEING ENSLAVED AND SOLD ON THE ISLAMIC MARKETS. Whenever you see a lightskin Iranian or Indian understand it’s prob cos of an Slavic cumskin whore being sold off and raped to produce the ethnic mogger @murdah @SecularIslamist

• +1
Don’t make me call the Arabs to come castrate you and make you a little white princess called Bellaslava

@yeeyeeslayer do you wanna buy a cumskin SLAV(E) from me? If so how much you willing to pay? I’ll sell this one for hmmm 500 quid
You are still coping holy shit. Your country will be next after Ukraine

• JFL
Russia has no chance against western powers tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jisko32 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Ok SLAV(E)

It’s ok your women enjoy being ploughed by brown cock anyways that’s why your women never complained when the Turk and Arab man used to rape them. You Slavs are such cucks you asked the Vikings to Bust NUTZ in your country and be your king (look up how Russia was created)

You lot are the biggest cucks in history only Indians are more cucked, Indians are so militarily historically incompetent that they lost every defensive war against outsiders they are another slave race of cucks like you

• +1

How can a victim keep a victim as a slave? Weren’t you Slavs being cucked and raped by an ottomans and Germans at that time? Only Russians did anything during this period and all they did was get to Central Asia where BBCs don’t even exist lol

Wanna know why they went to Central Asia :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: to end the slave trade of SLAVS BEING ENSLAVED AND SOLD ON THE ISLAMIC MARKETS. Whenever you see a lightskin Iranian or Indian understand it’s prob cos of an Slavic cumskin whore being sold off and raped to produce the ethnic mogger @murdah @SecularIslamist

the nobles were Russians. You need to study the history of the greatest country in history

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
we have more nuclear bombs than whole world combined
And yet you have your slave masters (Ghengis Khan) daughter as your avi, that smile she has is the smile she had watching the Kieven Rus nobles being trampled to death and their women raped by High T Mongolian COCK.

Keep praising Mongol BVLLS you Slavic SLAVE

• +1
Reactions: The Heartless
the Slavs were the ones who kept you in slavery idiot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and murdah
Ok SLAV(E)

It’s ok your women enjoy being ploughed by brown cock anyways that’s why your women never complained when the Turk and Arab man used to rape them. You Slavs are such cucks you asked the Vikings to Bust NUTZ in your country and be your king (look up how Russia was created)

You lot are the biggest cucks in history only Indians are more cucked, Indians are so militarily historically incompetent that they lost every defensive war against outsiders they are another slave race of cucks like you
why are you lying about history you idiot
ALSO there's no women in Russia you fucking idiot:lul::lul::lul:
We sent all of them to war.

why are you lying about history you idiot
ALSO there's no women in Russia you fucking idiot:lul::lul::lul:
We sent all of them to war.
How is it a lie to say the mongols ran trains on your women:forcedsmile: Russia and Ukraine were shagged by Mongol badboys even the Germans lost some land to them tbf. Losing to the mongols isn’t an L because most ppl lost to them.

• +1

Central Asians cucked Russians for more than 1000 years. See Golden Horde

• +1
Reactions: murdah and PrinceLuenLeoncur