Do women actually feel love?

C

chrisN

Turbomanlet Enjoyer
Women only give you chances if you have assets. Once the barrier is passed she will submit, but do they actually love you?
When all a man needs is another presence, there are no requirements you appreciate a women just for what they are?

I'm aware fresh and fit are disliked but isnt this video right?

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suimaxxer, LastHopeForNorman, TheRenaissanceMan and 4 others
Love doesn't exist for both genders.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: smoth, blackckatt, chawaje and 6 others
Looks come first then personality. If you are a good looking man, that is gonna be what pulls her in. But that's more so attraction not really love. So there is where personality comes in and to see if a long lasting relationship can happen. In 2023 though , in my school it's straight hookups and fucking and that's pretty much it

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Suimaxxer, gribsufer1, Clown Show and 3 others
Looks come first then personality. If you are a good looking man, that is gonna be what pulls her in. But that's more so attraction not really love. So there is where personality comes in and to see if a long lasting relationship can happen. In 2023 though , in my school it's straight hookups and fucking and that's pretty much it
degenerate western cucks. no clue how could you put your dick in a non virgin lool

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, horizontallytall, lightskinbengali and 7 others
this.

degenerate western cucks. no clue how could you put your dick in a non virgin lool
Yea I feel the same way. I can't see any of these guys in a marriage lmao it's just a bunch of okay looking dudes fucking okay looking girls. No connection.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
But a woman wont love you if you are a nobody, yet if she was a nobody you still would. There is a disparity, women dont seem to truly love a man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
I know there have been cases where the woman/girl loved a male deeply, but I think generally women can’t feel love.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and chrisN
if you look chad women are gonna put up with ur garbage personality just cuz of ur looks

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 23209 and chrisN
just be first is unbeaten

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, 3links2, horizontallytall and 6 others
Yes
Fucking hate that non-scientific dramatic incels.is attitude

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and Deleted member 32707
A woman who is non-nt takes no points of her smv, yet a man who is non-nt is invisible

Yea I feel the same way. I can't see any of these guys in a marriage lmao it's just a bunch of okay looking dudes fucking okay looking girls. No connection.
My heart bleeds for true love from a good HQNP girl. It's hard to find such a girl that actually loves you (and doesn't lose attraction to you) here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23209 and chrisN
Yes
Fucking hate that non-scientific dramatic incels.is attitude
girls born into a generation where status and looks outweigh everything, nothing is beyond the supreficiallity. Women care about appearance not feeling

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun and Xangsane
love by women = brain neurone activated due to good looking male

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Clown Show
But a woman wont love you if you are a nobody, yet if she was a nobody you still would. There is a disparity, women dont seem to truly love a man
That is true but both genders play the role in attraction over actual love. A man can't have a woman who doesn't find him attractive but it's vice versa too in the way a man wouldn't commit to a girl unless she has more than looks. At least for me.. I wouldn't date a girl if the only things she carried is her assets. But you are right that it's more so a man would take a woman who's a nobody than a woman takes a man who is a nobody.

That is true but both genders play the role in attraction over actual love. A man can't have a woman who doesn't find him attractive but it's vice versa too in the way a man wouldn't commit to a girl unless she has more than looks. At least for me.. I wouldn't date a girl if the only things she carried is her assets. But you are right that it's more so a man would take a woman who's a nobody than a woman takes a man who is a nobody.
I agree but like myron said a mans love is idealistic, a woman is opportunistically, we dont have as many requirements and care more about the person than the substance

No niether do men. Love doesn't exist. It's a societal myth. Hasn't been proven or observed in any other animals.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and chrisN
No niether do men. Love doesn't exist. It's a societal myth. Hasn't been proven or observed in any other animals.
K selected trait then

Bullshit. Both sucks monkey ass. It always the good human that suffers.

• +1
Reactions: shychad, horizontallytall and chrisN
if you look chad women are gonna put up with ur garbage personality just cuz of ur looks
Honestly those will never work. Some people just enjoy the drama but it never last forever. One will get enough of it and end up the relationship.

• +1
Reactions: chrisN
What is love

Do I feel love, I dunno :lul:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TrestIsBest and chrisN
They love in a different way
You cant expect a women loving you like ur mum does. You need to prove ur worth
Thats why only looksmaxing means shit. Looks are the first, and will work for 1-3 years of LTR, then looks play a second role, or even less and masculine traits are a must if u wanna keep a women happy, loyal to you and love u and respect u as u would like.

Women love, but not as men do
Anyways train your head to understand that one day ur woman will leave you or you will be destroyed in the breakup. Learn to not feel huge attachments.
People have insane problems in this forum because all they think about is appearance, but they end up crying like babies when a woman they care about leave em.
Take care, if being ugly feels bad, being heartbroken have made more men commit su1cide than anything else.
Take care of urselves, as men none will do.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: emdeplam, HitAndRun, blackckatt and 5 others
They love in a different way
You cant expect a women loving you like ur mum does. You need to prove ur worth
Thats why only looksmaxing means shit. Looks are the first, and will work for 1-3 years of LTR, then looks play a second role, or even less and masculine traits are a must if u wanna keep a women happy, loyal to you and love u and respect u as u would like.

Women love, but not as men do
Anyways train your head to understand that one day ur woman will leave you or you will be destroyed in the breakup. Learn to not feel huge attachments.
People have insane problems in this forum because all they think about is appearance, but they end up crying like babies when a woman they care about leave em.
Take care, if being ugly feels bad, being heartbroken have made more men commit su1cide than anything else.
Take care of urselves, as men none will do.
breakup completely broke me. Still recovering after months jfl

breakup completely broke me. Still recovering after months jfl
Love is a bitch
And when you imagine ur woman with other man feels disgusting.
Sometimes u feel life is senseless, and sex feels...doesnt feel good.

I am really worried for most men here because of this.
I ve been through a huge breakup and that shit is terrifying. You have other asses to fuck, other mouths to put cum on and life is not as good as before.
Before you enter the dating market after looksmaxing PLEASE, be strong enoigh mentally or this can put you in the darkest place you can imagine.
Sometimes we wish for love before we are ready and we pay the consequences.

If you dont wanna suffer just bang hot bitches in a weekly basis, different ones, and do your shit. Love is not worth it in most cases

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: emdeplam, blackckatt, 5.5psl and 3 others
Love is a bitch
And when you imagine ur woman with other man feels disgusting.
Sometimes u feel life is senseless, and sex feels...doesnt feel good.

I am really worried for most men here because of this.
I ve been through a huge breakup and that shit is terrifying. You have other asses to fuck, other mouths to put cum on and life is not as good as before.
Before you enter the dating market after looksmaxing PLEASE, be strong enoigh mentally or this can put you in the darkest place you can imagine.
Sometimes we wish for love before we are ready and we pay the consequences.

If you dont wanna suffer just bang hot bitches in a weekly basis, different ones, and do your shit. Love is not worth it in most cases
I agree but i still want to maximize my chances. The relationship lasted 3 yrs and we were the firsts for each other, she was a christian and shit but as you said when things started to get worse she left the ship instantly. I made several threads about the wifemaxxing game and i think the solution is to join a “cult” like the mormons or the jw’s. This may look crazy as fuck but if you look at things objectively from a 50-60’s perpective, the capitalist dating market is even more crazy. Their girls are still trad and pure. Hope this is the way out.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
I agree but i still want to maximize my chances. The relationship lasted 3 yrs and we were the firsts for each other, she was a christian and shit but as you said when things started to get worse she left the ship instantly. I made several threads about the wifemaxxing game and i think the solution is to join a “cult” like the mormons or the jw’s. This may look crazy as fuck but if you look at things objectively from a 50-60’s perpective, the capitalist dating market is even more crazy. Their girls are still trad and pure. Hope this is the way out.
DM me please
I am into wifing a normal woman.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
I want to wife up a HQNP woman from my religion
I need peace in my head
I am mentally sick and i need a woman with trad values and with not fucked up brain because of feminism and modern shit.
I think thats the goal of most men

If you fuck enough u understand that sex is just shit, and an ego boost if its not something involved between to human beings

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, lasthope, OutTheAbyss and 4 others
just be a chad with good personality tbh

Should be easy
I don't rule out an arranged marriage but it would be so nice to meet her spontaneously.

Apps have too many damaged women, even on religious ones.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
I don't rule out an arranged marriage but it would be so nice to meet her spontaneously.

Apps have too many damaged women, even on religious ones.
trust me. every single white christian male would pay to be in your situation and have the opportunity. do the arranged marriage thing

• +1
Reactions: chrisN, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Xangsane
It would be biologically disadvantageous for our species if women were capable of love towards men, therefore they're not. They are capable of love for their children however, which is obviously important from a biological standpoint.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, p0lishsubhuman and chrisN
They feel it, but they don't value it or remember it once it's gone. As soon as they don't feel it anymore it's fucking over for you. They don't give a single fuck. It's nihilistic as fuck when you experience it first hand.

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32, autistic_tendencies, Traxanas and 3 others
They feel it, but they don't value it or remember it once it's gone. As soon as they don't feel it anymore it's fucking over for you. They don't give a single fuck. It's nihilistic as fuck when you experience it first hand.
the experience legit gave me ptsd. What are ur suggestions to protect yourself from it in the future and have a long lasting marriage?

Last edited:
How would you know whether they're a virgin or not though? They could easily just lie.

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
Women only give you chances if you have assets. Once the barrier is passed she will submit, but do they actually love you?
When all a man needs is another presence, there are no requirements you appreciate a women just for what they are?

I'm aware fresh and fit are disliked but isnt this video right?

Yeah, it exists for both genders and it’s in both cases looks driven. Women however have higher standards due to a bigger supply of men into them, and also place a bigger importance in status, whereas men usually only see looks and shared values (for LTRs). But this may vary.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Yeah, it exists for both genders and it’s in both cases looks driven. Women however have higher standards due to a bigger supply of men into them, and also place a bigger importance in status, whereas men usually only see looks and shared values (for LTRs). But this may vary.
Should be the other way round considering there are more women than men in the world. If only simp faggots didnt exist

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and weebcel
the experience legit gave me ptsd
I was with my ex for 10 years, basically living like a married couple. Mere weeks before we split up she was on reddit giving relationship advice and literally said "I've been with my boyfriend for 10 years and I love him to death." This was candid. It wasn't to like deceive me or anything. She wanted to combine bank accounts just a few months or weeks before. We were at the bank and she's like "I might as well just put your name on the account." as though "of course we're never going to break up." She literally got over the relationship in a matter of days, and was in another relationship within months, who she's now married to. We lived like we were married for 10 fucking years. We did hundreds of things that if they were posted on reddit, faggot redditors would be like "this is how you create a forever relationship. they'll remember this forever." It was just insane to me the shit she said and thought about our relationship. Just fucking insane, like she had just been absent for the last 10 years. It still boggles my mind. And I never got to talk to her about it, which was torturous.

Anyway, yeah, it gave me PTSD, too. I thought about her every minute for an entire year. That is not an exaggeration. I did nothing but think about it for a year. Very rapid painful thoughts. It literally feels like some sort of demonic joke that was orchestrated by a fucking demon when it happens. It's been 10 years and I still dream about her on a weekly basis, and when I do I wake up immediately feeling like shit and feel like shit all day, without even dwelling on it, like I just go about my business and the feeling is just there in the background feeling fucking horrible. I don't talk to her. I don't really talk about her. I don't look at pictures of her. I haven't seen her for 10 years. I my not even think about her for a whole day, and then I'll have some elaborate dream about her. It fucking sucks.

I'm sure this sounds like some whiny shit to people who haven't been there. My mom has Alzheimer's and the pain and sadness (and it is sad and painful) is literally not even 1/100 of a bad breakup, unless you're like a child when it happens.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: emdeplam, blackckatt, 5.5psl and 9 others
I was with my ex for 10 years, basically living like a married couple. Mere weeks before we split up she was on reddit giving relationship advice and literally said "I've been with my boyfriend for 10 years and I love him to death." This was candid. It wasn't to like deceive me or anything. She wanted to combine bank accounts just a few months or weeks before. We were at the bank and she's like "I might as well just put your name on the account." as though "of course we're never going to break up." She literally got over the relationship in a matter of days, and was in another relationship within months, who she's now married to. We lived like we were married for 10 fucking years. We did hundreds of things that if they were posted on reddit, faggot redditors would be like "this is how you create a forever relationship. they'll remember this forever." It was just insane to me the shit she said and thought about our relationship. Just fucking insane, like she had just been absent for the last 10 years. It still boggles my mind. And I never got to talk to her about it, which was torturous.

Anyway, yeah, it gave me PTSD, too. I thought about her every minute for an entire year. That is not an exaggeration. I did nothing but think about it for a year. Very rapid painful thoughts. It literally feels like some sort of demonic joke that was orchestrated by a fucking demon when it happens. It's been 10 years and I still dream about her on a weekly basis, and when I do I wake up immediately feeling like shit and feel like shit all day, without even dwelling on it, like I just go about my business and the feeling is just there in the background feeling fucking horrible. I don't talk to her. I don't really talk about her. I don't look at pictures of her. I haven't seen her for 10 years. I my not even think about her for a whole day, and then I'll have some elaborate dream about her. It fucking sucks.

I'm sure this sounds like some whiny shit to people who haven't been there. My mom has Alzheimer's and the pain and sadness (and it is sad and painful) is literally not even 1/100 of a bad breakup, unless you're like a child when it happens.
Same shit but fortunately my relationship lasted only 3 years. Can’t imagine the pain of a 10 yrs one. How did she break up? what reason did she give?

Real love does exist for women, it's called "over 6'5"