Do women care about health?

austrianlooksmaxxer

austrianlooksmaxxer

Bronze
If one chadlite looks sick and pale but has great genetics and bone structure (but is malnourished) and the other MTN looks healthy who would mog?

Only looks matter to women, the Chadlite in question only needs to eat food and tan.

If one chadlite looks sick and pale but has great genetics and bone structure (but is malnourished) and the other MTN looks healthy who would mog?
It affects his looks so he is not chadlite anymore

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, dimorphism and austrianlooksmaxxer
health = looks

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
Obviously they care if you see it outside atleast.

If you don't see it and he is diabetic or smth they won't care

• Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Bump

Following

What if indian janitor was really shredded would he get 1 single mother?

not in the slightest

Obviously they care if you see it outside atleast.

If you don't see it and he is diabetic or smth they won't care
What if he has heart conditions? Or chronic disorders like inflammations but cant be seen from the outside.

yes but i mean looking healthy. not genetic looks but lifestyle looks if you know what I mean
Its preferance. Some women enjoy badboy smoking weed and eating candy, other loves the golden retriever npc

• Woah
good looks=indicators of good genetics and health. Being unhealthy to the point where it's visible is a major looksmin, yeah they'd care

Even then most foids will choose the Chadlite.
but he wont be chadlite if he looks malnourished and sickly. and health = looks is a total meme. most incels are healthier than normies, chadlites, women, because we aren’t drinking alcohol or doing drugs or anything like partying

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 케이제이, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Heinrich Schmidt
but he wont be chadlite if he looks malnourished and sickly. and health = looks is a total meme. most incels are healthier than normies, chadlites, women, because we aren’t drinking alcohol or doing drugs or anything like partying
True.

Looking good = looking healthy

what you are thinking about isn't actual health but health markers, which yes are very important and the reason for a lot of pretty boys that succeed when they are young but then quickly deteriorate

actual health doesn't matter, as far as i know girls cant look at your liver and see that ur slowly dying

• Woah
what you are thinking about isn't actual health but health markers, which yes are very important and the reason for a lot of pretty boys that succeed when they are young but then quickly deteriorate

actual health doesn't matter, as far as i know girls cant look at your liver and see that ur slowly dying
A virl thought my heart beating fast was bc of her :lul: Actually its my heart conditions:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer