Do women even like sex unless she sees you as a Chad or a beta buxx?

alien

alien

Kraken
I find that a lot of my sexual escapades with women have been transactional. Like they won't have sex with you unless you treat them to free meals, chauffeur them around (many women even here in the suburbs don't have a car), etc. And if you push back against their demands for you to keep treating them to dinner and shit, they will weaponize sex against you by withholding sex.

I have dated some women who were legit crazy for my dick. Like I never once beta provided for my PSL ex Yogapants. But she had Borderline Personality Disorder. And any woman who is willing to have sex with a man she met off sluthate.com in his dad's basement (in fact she wanted to see my basement, it was a fetish for her) is mentally ill in the first place. But this is the exception to the rule. I even beta provided a little bit for my Indian ex and Chinese ex. But there were many instances where they were down to fuck even when I didn't buy them anything. They seemed to genuinely like me. I dated them back in 2014 and 2019-2020 respectively. I had a gook ex (born in Canada) who stopped giving me sex very often after I stopped buying her dinner.

I had a Filipina ex who was eager to please me sexually all the time. White cock hungry slut. But she expected me to treat her to dinner more than she treated me (she'd cook for me sometimes too). And she asked me, "will you promise to take care of me." lmfao. And she was very eager to have a baby (I almost got her pregnant. Her period was 13 days late) and get married. I also hooked up with a Filipina crossdresser who asked me to promise that I'd take care of her. I also dated another Filipina transwoman briefly who asked the same thing. I had a Filipina/Japanese Canadian-born trans ex who was all over my dick in the beginning back in late 2022 and I didn't beta provide for her much in the beginning. But deeper into our situationship (spring/summer 2023), she'd expect me to buy her dinner, chauffeur her around and provide her with her free entertainments (ie. bought her ticket to a tulip festival) while giving me little to no sex in return after awhile. I can only conclude she became trans to mooch off "straight" men. Or she is only eager to please Chad Only. I was devastated because she was the first and only transwoman I fell in love with. I was willing to risk being disowned by my conservative dad and brother for her if it ever came to that. But she didn't feel the same about me most likely. When I told her 6 days after I ghosted her that I had moved on emotionally because I got the sense for months now that she liked me a lot less than I liked her, she didn't reply to that message. Didn't try to win me back or anything.

I almost feel like I am a feeder. Since I seem to mostly date fat Asian chicks and treat them to dinner. Though the Filipina/Japanese transwoman did lose weight and get down to 150 lbs from 200 lbs @ 5'5" so she was merely chubby by that point. But even when she was like obese, she was treating me with disrespect. She reads the "How To Date Men When You Hate Men" book too. Which makes me think that she was a straight ricecel before she transitioned and is just using "straight" men like me for betabux. She constantly hangs out with cis women too. They are probably poisoning her mind and putting foid ideas into her head about how to manipulate and extract resources from men. I think she low-key wants to fuck cis women. Her chubby Asian cis woman friend is hot. I low-key want a threesome with her.

If you ever notice too, women online keep complaining about how guys "only want sex" (which isn't true if the dude doesn't have many options). Or they complain about how guys are quick to talk about sex. Women see sex as icky unless she perceives you to be a Chad or wealthy. And their friends encourage each other to not "give it up" easily to a guy because they want to bring down the market price of pussy. As if they are a part of a pussy cabal or something. They have this idea in their heads that if they give the pussy up easily that a guy is going to bail. Meanwhile I just literally dipped out on a woman for not fulfilling my sexual needs. lmfao. A lot of women online say they don't like Chads. But Chad doesn't have to be a specific archetype. One woman's yum can be another woman's ick. But overall we do know that it's really just a small handful of 5% of men who get like 95% of the pussy these days. Unless the guy is in an oofy doofy beta buxx situation like I was in.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: niqfan625 and lordgandy2000
I seem to mostly date fat Asian chicks and treat them to dinner
damn-so-good-perfection.gif
3667944_jfl-laugh.gif

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 52057, humanoidsub7, e<6gx#7Nw6APF"XU and 5 others
I find that a lot of my sexual escapades with women have been transactional. Like they won't have sex with you unless you treat them to free meals, chauffeur them around (many women even here in the suburbs don't have a car), etc. And if you push back against their demands for you to keep treating them to dinner and shit, they will weaponize sex against you by withholding sex.

I have dated some women who were legit crazy for my dick. Like I never once beta provided for my PSL ex Yogapants. But she had Borderline Personality Disorder. And any woman who is willing to have sex with a man she met off sluthate.com in his dad's basement (in fact she wanted to see my basement, it was a fetish for her) is mentally ill in the first place. But this is the exception to the rule. I even beta provided a little bit for my Indian ex and Chinese ex. But there were many instances where they were down to fuck even when I didn't buy them anything. They seemed to genuinely like me. I dated them back in 2014 and 2019-2020 respectively. I had a gook ex (born in Canada) who stopped giving me sex very often after I stopped buying her dinner.

I had a Filipina ex who was eager to please me sexually all the time. White cock hungry slut. But she expected me to treat her to dinner more than she treated me (she'd cook for me sometimes too). And she asked me, "will you promise to take care of me." lmfao. And she was very eager to have a baby (I almost got her pregnant. Her period was 13 days late) and get married. I also hooked up with a Filipina crossdresser who asked me to promise that I'd take care of her. I also dated another Filipina transwoman briefly who asked the same thing. I had a Filipina/Japanese Canadian-born trans ex who was all over my dick in the beginning back in late 2022 and I didn't beta provide for her much in the beginning. But deeper into our situationship (spring/summer 2023), she'd expect me to buy her dinner, chauffeur her around and provide her with her free entertainments (ie. bought her ticket to a tulip festival) while giving me little to no sex in return after awhile. I can only conclude she became trans to mooch off "straight" men. Or she is only eager to please Chad Only. I was devastated because she was the first and only transwoman I fell in love with. I was willing to risk being disowned by my conservative dad and brother for her if it ever came to that. But she didn't feel the same about me most likely. When I told her 6 days after I ghosted her that I had moved on emotionally because I got the sense for months now that she liked me a lot less than I liked her, she didn't reply to that message. Didn't try to win me back or anything.

I almost feel like I am a feeder. Since I seem to mostly date fat Asian chicks and treat them to dinner. Though the Filipina/Japanese transwoman did lose weight and get down to 150 lbs from 200 lbs @ 5'5" so she was merely chubby by that point. But even when she was like obese, she was treating me with disrespect. She reads the "How To Date Men When You Hate Men" book too. Which makes me think that she was a straight ricecel before she transitioned and is just using "straight" men like me for betabux. She constantly hangs out with cis women too. They are probably poisoning her mind and putting foid ideas into her head about how to manipulate and extract resources from men. I think she low-key wants to fuck cis women. Her chubby Asian cis woman friend is hot. I low-key want a threesome with her.

If you ever notice too, women online keep complaining about how guys "only want sex" (which isn't true if the dude doesn't have many options). Or they complain about how guys are quick to talk about sex. Women see sex as icky unless she perceives you to be a Chad or wealthy. And their friends encourage each other to not "give it up" easily to a guy because they want to bring down the market price of pussy. As if they are a part of a pussy cabal or something. They have this idea in their heads that if they give the pussy up easily that a guy is going to bail. Meanwhile I just literally dipped out on a woman for not fulfilling my sexual needs. lmfao. A lot of women online say they don't like Chads. But Chad doesn't have to be a specific archetype. One woman's yum can be another woman's ick. But overall we do know that it's really just a small handful of 5% of men who get like 95% of the pussy these days. Unless the guy is in an oofy doofy beta buxx situation like I was in.
They have to be horny. Solved

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007
They have to be horny. Solved
For 167cm Chadlets like me and sub-Chads, they have to be in the mood to want to have sex with us. Only Chads (or perhaps Giga-Chads in 2023?) and wealthy men make them wet and horny for cock every day. Wealthy KPOP-maxxed Changs like Jung Kook gets it seven days a week like in that song.

For 167cm Chadlets like me and sub-Chads, they have to be in the mood to want to have sex with us. Only Chads (or perhaps Giga-Chads in 2023?) and wealthy men make them wet and horny for cock every day. Changs like Jung Kook gets it seven days a week like in that song.
You can still set them in the mood with good charisma and 1 thing only: a good situation

Chad could just drive to her and ask for sex straight off the bat, but wouldnt it be more enjoyable for her if it included a bit of a prelude beforehand?

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and autistic_tendencies
good charisma
I have autism. What charisma? It never began.
To be fair though, my PSL ex Yogapants probably thought I was charismatic though. I mean I was a fat ass back then who didn't lift. I didn't stop being fat and join a gym until summer 2022. What else drew her to me other than my face? My autistic rants on sluthate inspired her to message me in the first place. She didn't even know what I looked like at first. I'm charismatic on a niche level. Like women who like eccentric free-thinking characters. A woman on reddit simped for me too. But she lives in Philadelphia. She wasn't local like my ex.

I have autism. What charisma? It never began.
To be fair though, my PSL ex Yogapants probably thought I was charismatic though. I mean I was a fat ass back then who didn't lift. I didn't stop being fat and join a gym until summer 2022. What else drew her to me other than my face? My autistic rants on sluthate inspired her to message me in the first place. She didn't even know what I looked like at first. I'm charismatic on a niche level. Like women who like eccentric free-thinking characters.
She prolly viewed you as that awoken mind typa free guy who just didnt care and did what he believed in or sum

The solution to be less austistic is kinda complicated tho. I can help u in pms

I also hooked up with a Filipina crossdresser who asked me to promise that I'd take care of her. I also dated another Filipina transwoman briefly who asked the same thing. I had a Filipina/Japanese Canadian-born trans ex who was all over my dick in the beginning back in late 2022 and I didn't beta provide for her much in the beginning. But deeper into our situationship (spring/summer 2023), she'd expect me to buy her dinner, chauffeur her around and provide her with her free entertainments (ie. bought her ticket to a tulip festival) while giving me little to no sex in return after awhile. I can only conclude she became trans to mooch off "straight" men.
It's so fucking cringe when people give into faggots demands and start calling them "she"

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32 and niqfan625
It's so fucking cringe when people give into faggots demands and start calling them "she"
They are literal vultures who use men to further their self-interests. So they earned the she/her pronouns. As this is classic foid behaviour. Every single transwoman (3 of them) and crossdresser (1) I dated turned out to be a piece of shit of a human being. They hide behind the trans "victim class" to excuse themselves from being pieces of shit. A lot of transpeople I see online that I haven't met are obvious pieces of shit as human beings too. It seems like the trans thing attracts like the worst elements of humanity. My trans ex-situationship even said that she is Chaotic Evil when we were talking about D&D alignments and she told me that I strike her as Chaotic Neutral. And she told me that I should fear her more than her big ass dog when I visited her place. When people show you/tell you who they are, believe them.

Last edited:

Women are complicated, first you should love and respect yourself and the right girl will come in the act of pursuing her. She is necessary to respect you, because the respect is the seed of love.

Most only truly enjoy sex with HTNs and above. Though MTNs can make it too

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
if women like sex with yu they'll beta bucks you and reverse gender roles for you

Attachments

• hxes5kiigyx61.png
    hxes5kiigyx61.png
    775.7 KB · Views: 0
Like I never once beta provided for my PSL ex Yogapants. But she had Borderline Personality Disorder. And any woman who is willing to have sex with a man she met off sluthate.com in his dad's basement (in fact she wanted to see my basement, it was a fetish for her) is mentally ill in the first place.
jfl alienfranco, you're still doing this LARP, everyone knows she didn't exist

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies