Do women ever care about body after being lean?

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
What I mean if most women preffer bradpitt body, does it even help slightly if your body is more muscular?

Ottermode body is ideal imo

You don't have to be very muscular if you are tall or average with good shoulder width. A bit more than Chicos body is optimal for people like that. If you are average to under average in height and only have average shoulders you have to put on muscles to get big. Its about presence. If you are tall you have automatically a good presence in the room unless you have skinny shoulders.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and RationalBrody
What I mean if most women preffer bradpitt body, does it even help slightly if your body is more muscular?
bro you just cope based on whether you're bulking or cutting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147, dogtown, Deleted member 1680 and 9 others
leanmaxxing is the way to go they dont give a single fuck about muscles

• +1
Reactions: make_it_to_the_top and Demir
you've been told 1000 times. being lean is the utmost importance. they like muscles to a certain degree, they don't like twinks, nor bodybuilder type of physiques. overly developed muscles count as overcompensating if you're short and it can be a bit of halo if you're tall with good frame

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, kobecel, make_it_to_the_top and 7 others
It definitely improves your looks.

Most women prefer Brad Pitt face

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, pisslord and Deleted member 245
bro you just cope based on whether you're bulking or cutting.
He needs to focus on fixing his failos first instead of coping with body. Namely his undereye bags, NCT, and NL folds.

You know the answer, just be fit, you are on the right track. Leaner tends to be better, but lean with no muscles is bad. Fit. What seems to be the most advantageous as a hunter/gatherer which required strength and stamina. Fit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Edi, DrTony and FatmanO
Lean > muscles

Women rated David Beckham, brad pit in fight club as the most attractive JFL if you build muscles in 2019

you've been told 1000 times. being lean is the utmost importance. they like muscles to a certain degree, they don't like twinks, nor bodybuilder type of physiques. overly developed muscles count as overcompensating if you're short and it can be a bit of halo if you're tall with good frame
Yeh but i meant if theres a huge diffrence between being low bodyfat with muscles of 1year of lifting vs 3-4years, or is dimnishing returns not valuable?

Lean > muscles

Women rated David Beckham, brad pit in fight club as the most attractive JFL if you build muscles in 2019
Alright motherfucker get body like brad pitt without working out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, dogtown, kobecel and 4 others
big enough to look muscular in clothing, lean enough for shredded abs+ vascularity

• +1
Reactions: Heirio and Edi
Alright motherfucker get body like brad pitt without working out
Fuck brad pit body JFL this is ideal you low iq

You don’t even need a gym just do tennis or soccer or maybe swimming and you will get an attractive body without gay weightlifting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8244, kobecel, Aids! and 2 others
Id say second and first pic is too little. Best is like 2 yrs of lifting imo
I don’t know man

Every women prefer different bodies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, adrianolm and kobecel
They all have good faces haloing them, if they would have your face they would look like utter shit.
Suck my dick you roid faggot

Did they bully you a lot in private pm and now you put you anger on me

Fuck brad pit body JFL this is ideal you low iq
Lean > muscles

Jfl you contradicted yourself and call me low iq haha fucking delusional.

Alright boyo you tell me that this 10yo boys body 4FC22E9A CA0D 4DA6 8B24 9754260B45FE
Is more attractive than this?
Brad Pitt Troy

Maybe you'll understand when chad will pick up your girl and put her on his shoulders with her pussy juice will be dripping down his back. While you with your pre puberty cuck body will be trying to hide your tears next to them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 534
You'll never ascend either way, kill yourself.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: dogtown, Sean O'Aspie, heroinfather and 1 other person
Jfl you contradicted yourself and call me low iq haha fucking delusional.

Alright boyo you tell me that this 10yo boys body View attachment 54954
Is more attractive than this?
View attachment 54955

Maybe you'll understand when chad will pick up your girl and put her on his shoulders with her pussy juice will be dripping down his back. While you with your pre puberty cuck body will be trying to hide your tears next to them.
JFL both of them have similar body but the second one is more ripped REEEEEEEE
Still lean>muscles

lean muscles + broad shoulders + small waist

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and heroinfather
What you showed is too skinyn imo they are near skinnyfat

Nice I have almost all of thoes now

You have none of these, you delusional bitch.

Your waist is fucking huge, and your high E hips mog your shoulders. You're not remotely lean either.

The only thing big about you is your tits.

End it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 147, OCDMaxxing, dogtown and 7 others
Not really man. I'm a DYEL but I've had girls tell me my body is hot cause I have skinny abs and a v line and wide shoulders

Not really man. I'm a DYEL but I've had girls tell me my body is hot cause I have skinny abs and a v line and wide shoulders
But you still lift tho right?

You have none of these, you delusional bitch.

Your waist is fucking huge, and your high E hips mog your shoulders. You're not remotely lean either.

The only thing big about you is your tits.

End it.
I want to like you @FatmanO but you're delusional as fuck. @itsOVER is right.

You'll never get a good body without PEDs. Few can.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and androidcel
I want to like you @FatmanO but you're delusional as fuck. @itsOVER is right.

You'll never get a good body without PEDs. Few can.
Lol thats cope most people can get a good body with peds

• JFL
Reactions: androidcel and jefferson
Lol thats cope most people can get a good body with peds
PM me when you get blackpilled on bodybuilding and I'll give u cycle advice

Yeh well im not gonna go bodybuilder lifestyle
After cut I got s pretty nice pyshique aswell and I have another year of lifting too improve it even more
Imo this is a pretty good look for majority of population and I notice the diffrence, its closest to lifehack there is
Luckily I have a pretty big chest

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, Demir, Deleted member 534 and 2 others
weight lifting is for ppl with shit gentics and closeted faggots.

Its for closeted faggots that then gives them the confidence to actually talk to women lmao
keep lifting to impress other men. thats all you're doing tbh

Yeah, it's something you do for yourself as well
I mean theres some incels here that are legit retarded thinking it only attracts guys. Thats not how female biological attraction works.

I mean theres some incels here that are legit retarded thinking it only attracts guys. Thats not how female biological attraction works.
They're just coping and too lazy to do anything. Girls obviously love muscles and being low bf will also define the face more.

Have you ever touched a weight?
yes bro. its a waste of time
i looked better than most of you here ever can dream of doing

After cut I got s pretty nice pyshique aswell and I have another year of lifting too improve it even more

Imo this is a pretty good look for majority of population and I notice the diffrence, its closest to lifehack there is

This is a guy who is big without steroids after 5ish years of bodybuilding. Of course, you might think "yeah, anyone can get there after that amount of time", and you would be wrong.

This is him before lifting alongside his 3 years progress.

Notice, the dude is already big as fuck on his 2010 picture. If he had just lost bodyfat, he'd already have a good-looking physique.

Neither you nor I looked like this before lifting. We do not have Scandinavian god genetics.

Sorry, Fatman. I like you, but you should just to lose as much bf as possible and then blast roids if you really want to improve your body.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and jefferson

Are you trolling me rn bro?

You have to actually workout hard to look like brad pitt

• +1
Reactions: dogtown

Guy who couldn't get laid in a brothel with Bill Gates's credit card is telling us how female attraction works, JFL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown and androidcel
This is a guy who is big without steroids after 5ish years of bodybuilding. Of course, you might think "yeah, anyone can get there after that amount of time", and you would be wrong.
View attachment 55482

View attachment 55483

Notice, the dude is already big as fuck on his 2010 picture. If he had just lost bodyfat, he'd already have a good-looking physique.

Neither you nor I looked like this before lifting. We do not have Scandinavian god genetics.

Sorry, Fatman. I like you, but you should just to lose as much bf as possible and then blast roids if you really want to improve your body.
Yeh to get a bodybuilder pyshique, a lot of people can get a good pyshique thats good to most population and not just guys. Women will still check you out if you lift ans dont look like that srs. Not anyone can get there but that deosent mean you cant get a decent pyshique better than almost most of population. I watch this guy a lot and he is pretty smart, knows what hes talking about.

Roiding however wont help if you dont approach or leave the house at all

Only roiding advocators are people who roid themselves
View attachment 55482

View attachment 55483

Yeh to get a bodybuilder pyshique, a lot of people can get a good pyshique thats good to most population and not just guys. Women will still check you out if you lift ans dont look like that srs. Not anyone can get there but that deosent mean you cant get a decent pyshique better than almost most of population. I watch this guy a lot and he is pretty smart, knows what hes talking about.

Roiding however wont help if you dont approach or leave the house at all

Only roiding advocators are people who roid themselves
yes bro. its a waste of time
i looked better than most of you here ever can dream of doing
Alright, what were your max compound numbers?

I see the exact opposite, lifting being closest there is of a lifehack too attraction if we exclude facial features.
Are you trolling me rn bro?
Idk are you trying to get into competition

Last edited:
Alright, what were your max compound numbers?

FYI, these are Fatman's max numbers:

Kisses: 0
Oral: 0
Sex: 0

Bbbbut muh squat bench and deadlift!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: elfmaxx, dogtown and androidcel

Holy fuck i caged so hard when i saw that pic dedsrs, it looks like its ogre for u with ur hormones and genetics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown and kobecel
This again...

• So Sad
Reactions: androidcel
while girl is young she may prefer bradpitt but irl he is small, after you get 40cm+ in bicep magic starts to happen, they start trying to pickup you, ofc not those average sluts but more feminine. Girls wanna feel small, thats why they pick up height, adding frame to that(muscle) will make them feel inferior, they dig that so much.

I'm 186 and dig 175cm+ chicks its always like something is missing in their attraction, looking back at most of their exes and guys who they end up with its always a bigger dude.

TLDR: Get big, since when you trust chicks on what they say they prefer? They say that they like nice guys why dont trust them on that matter?