Do women ever care about body after being lean?

It helps but being lean is the most crucial.

Every pound of muscle u gain once lean is exponentially worth less. But having atleast beginner gains is quite important in addition to being lean.

Being lean and having beginner gains is good enough for all women. Having the extra 5-10 pounds past the beginner gains is more aesthetic but not needed

Roids are pointless unless you personally like that aesthetic

Yeh well im not gonna go bodybuilder lifestyle
After cut I got s pretty nice pyshique aswell and I have another year of lifting too improve it even more

Imo this is a pretty good look for majority of population and I notice the diffrence, its closest to lifehack there is
Luckily I have a pretty big chest

I thought you said you have a big chest...

Your arms are flat too...

You have average shoulders and a huge fucking waist with wider hips

This is a guy who is big without steroids after 5ish years of bodybuilding. Of course, you might think "yeah, anyone can get there after that amount of time", and you would be wrong.
View attachment 55482

This is him before lifting alongside his 3 years progress.
View attachment 55483

Notice, the dude is already big as fuck on his 2010 picture. If he had just lost bodyfat, he'd already have a good-looking physique.

Neither you nor I looked like this before lifting. We do not have Scandinavian god genetics.

Sorry, Fatman. I like you, but you should just to lose as much bf as possible and then blast roids if you really want to improve your body.
The golden one is based as fuck tbh