do women find me attractive or am I just so desperate to be loved I take kindness as an IOI?

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.
My stats
6'2", lanklet, 4-5/10 rated by many users here as average to below average, cutecel due to downward growth and flat maxilla, giving chubby cheeks, NCT and prey eyes, black

I can't tell if women are just being nice to me or if they want me. Take for example. I try to avoid talking to ppl at school cuz I was accused of rape so now I try to avoid interacting with liberals.

I used to be very popular in school but have not been in 4+ years cuz I avoid everyone now. Am not an incel, but am far from a slayer.

Whenever I walk down the halls, underclassmen girls greet me if they know me, but I try to keep it short. They do not react to me like a sub5. In fact, I find most ethnic women try to be friendly to me.

This can however, be caused by the fact I have a very cutecel face due to high trust prey eyes, and low fighting ability, long narrow face, and chubby cheeks. I am also scrawny. However, I will occassionally approach women for help in Office hours if I need it, and they are always friendly and I can start conversations with them. However, I have always been very good at talking to strangers and am talkative and NT (I am nowhere near as aspie irl as I am on this site), and I have been told by multiple ppl that, "even tho Im ugly, ppl gravitate toward me" I SHIT YOU NOT.

Last night, I asked these girls for help studying for a test and they were very eager to help and were both jumping to see who could give me the answer. I try to keep a straight face and deep voice when talking to foids, just cuz I have to offset my trucel face, and while one of the girls was giving me the answer she started giggling. I couldnt tell whether it was because she was nervous or because my prey eyes are funny to her. (Dedsrs ppl have laughed at my face and called me ugly my whole life. I used to be a 2/10 instead of a 4.5/10)

Are girls being friendly because of my high trust face? Are they attracted to me? Or are girls just default friendly when you don't come across trying to hit on them or like an awkward creep and Im so desperate for IOIs that Im reading too much into basic human decency?

Thoughts? @LooksOverAll

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
My stats
6'2", lanklet, 4-5/10 rated by many users here as average to below average, cutecel due to downward growth and flat maxilla, giving chubby cheeks, NCT and prey eyes, black

I can't tell if women are just being nice to me or if they want me. Take for example. I try to avoid talking to ppl at school cuz I was accused of rape so now I try to avoid interacting with liberals.

I used to be very popular in school but have not been in 4+ years cuz I avoid everyone now. Am not an incel, but am far from a slayer.

Whenever I walk down the halls, underclassmen girls greet me if they know me, but I try to keep it short. They do not react to me like a sub5. In fact, I find most ethnic women try to be friendly to me.

This can however, be caused by the fact I have a very cutecel face due to high trust prey eyes, and low fighting ability, long narrow face, and chubby cheeks. I am also scrawny. However, I will occassionally approach women for help in Office hours if I need it, and they are always friendly and I can start conversations with them. However, I have always been very good at talking to strangers and am talkative and NT (I am nowhere near as aspie irl as I am on this site), and I have been told by multiple ppl that, "even tho Im ugly, ppl gravitate toward me" I SHIT YOU NOT.

Last night, I asked these girls for help studying for a test and they were very eager to help and were both jumping to see who could give me the answer. I try to keep a straight face and deep voice when talking to foids, just cuz I have to offset my trucel face, and while one of the girls was giving me the answer she started giggling. I couldnt tell whether it was because she was nervous or because my prey eyes are funny to her. (Dedsrs ppl have laughed at my face and called me ugly my whole life. I used to be a 2/10 instead of a 4.5/10)

Are girls being friendly because of my high trust face? Are they attracted to me? Or are girls just default friendly when you don't come across trying to hit on them or like an awkward creep and Im so desperate for IOIs that Im reading too much into basic human decency?

Thoughts? @LooksOverAll
It could be a mix of being 6'2, and having a high trust face, Did any raters tell you that you have a harmonious face? People have told me they can just tell my face is harmonious and with high trust people will be very nice to you since they see you are good genetic quality

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
average face + above average height by 4 inches = above average smv = some girls probably like you

• +1
Reactions: frendly
My stats

Thoughts? @LooksOverAll
I was similar, tall lanket with high trust face and deep voice. Girls would make eye contact and giggle sometimes.

You won't know until you ask them out, which I did and got rejected over and over. I realized they were giggling because they thought I that much of a looser, not giggling because they thought I was attractive.

The worst is if you try to talk to girls and they all laugh and then turn their backs to you, which happens during cold approach. But in warm approach scenarios like school or whatever, they'll put up with you to not rock the boat and interact with you in a pleasant way.

Girls probably don't like you, gain more muscle. If you think your maxed out, keep experimenting with training frequency and other training variables, as well as supplements, nutrition, etc. until you start gaining muscle again. But do NOT get fat, you need to stay under 13% bodyfat max or it will really be over for you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Morbidlife, Rt-Rust1 and whiteissuperior
You won't know until you ask them out, which I did and got rejected over and over. I realized they were giggling because they thought I that much of a looser, not giggling because they thought I was attractive.
Did they ever not-reject you?

Where you maxxed out?

Did they ever not-reject you?
Every girl I saw and was attracted to and tried to talk to and get to know I was rejected by, in my entire life. (I'm not counting online). I've done hundreds of cold approaches as well, all rejections.

But girls have seen me and been attracted to me, and came up to talk to me in bar and party settings, and then pursued me and engineered situations where they could get me alone and try to kiss me, and I've hooked up with them. A couple were cute.

As far as I can see women have god like powers, and if they want to sleep with you and you're in their general vicinity, they'll make it happen. But if they aren't instantly attracted to you and pursuing you, and trying to kiss you then it never began.

There was an exception of one girl I said hi to in a bar that was staring me down. She very quickly started pouring shots down my mouth and then made out with me and told me she wanted to take me home. If you as a guy are trying to engineer a situation to be alone with a girl, or even to spend time with her, then it's over and you have no chance imho.
Where you maxxed out?
I was pretty much. I didn't have tattoos back then. But at this point, I'm just niche maxing with tattoos and stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and whiteissuperior
Would need to see pics bro

women treat me the same way

just before a good looking indian girl smiled at me and was really nice at the supermarket (gave me a free bag), but i literally said 20 minutes ago to myself "i didn't feel anything sexual from here". i also have a young looking face

weird that at 6'2 and a black guy that doesn't compensate for the non-dimorphic look

It's because white people are thought to come off as friendly to those they consider less fortunate than them
They will be extra nice to a black person while thinking "hopefully this ethnic appreciates how virtuous and non racist I am"

If the experiences are with ethnic girls treating you well then I don't know