do women get disgusted by yellow cum?

fuxkdakikez

fuxkdakikez

Banned
let’s say i were to go on NoFap for a month before having sex, all my old semen would accumulate and when i nut it would all be yellow. would a woman find this disgusting? i found that there’s just no way to avoid yellow semen unless im masturbating every single day

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, AryanMogger, Ricky212 and 3 others
You mean pee yeah they do

• +1
Reactions: AryanMogger
I've never had that from breaking nofap

And I never stroke more than once a week so sounds like a you problem, "piss-cum"

• +1
Reactions: AryanMogger
They want pure snow white thick cum to gurgle on, if that shits candle wax in colour don’t even bother having sex.

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, Ricky212 and fuxkdakikez
I've never had that from breaking nofap

And I never stroke more than once a week so sounds like a you problem, "piss-cum"
i recently just went on a 3 week NoFap streak unintentionally and broke it today, my cum was yellow as fuck.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
let’s say i were to go on NoFap for a month before having sex, all my old semen would accumulate and when i nut it would all be yellow. would a woman find this disgusting? i found that there’s just no way to avoid yellow semen unless im masturbating every single day
Y pp cum yellow

i recently just went on a 3 week NoFap streak unintentionally and broke it today, my cum was yellow as fuck.
It do be getting unintentional after week 1 if you got money to make 👺👺

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez