Do women get turned off when a chad has an soft/autistic/normie personality?

.vote

• Total voters
A

ALLIWANTISTJD

BBC LOVER
So if someone has a chad face but they kinda act like an incel or most normies, meaning they are sensitive or a bit soft, get emotionally attached, depressed, a bit introverted, and are just different from most other chads does this turn off a woman?

I feel like it could be a turnoff because when women see a chad they expect him to act high t and be nonchalant, douchebag, cocky/confident, aggressive, etc

Women want a dominant protector and I think they get turned on more when chad just doesn't give a shit abt them or treats them like shit and only uses them for their body

I don't know

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
nope they see it as a catch, and they want more of the Chud

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
no they see it as cute or the hot shy guy

"I can fix him"

• JFL
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234, Detective, One Rep Max and 1 other person
no they see it as cute or the hot shy guy

I think it works when someone looks prettyboy with some masc features, but not with someone who looks as masc as henry cavil for example who appeals to older women above 18 (who are more attracted to masculinity) and not JBs Maybe I'm wrong tho

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Earth Dollar
nope, it actually makes them more interesting.

So if someone has a chad face but they kinda act like an incel or most normies, meaning they are sensitive or a bit soft, get emotionally attached, depressed, a bit introverted, and are just different from most other chads does this turn off a woman?

I feel like it could be a turnoff because when women see a chad they expect him to act high t and be nonchalant, douchebag, cocky/confident, aggressive, etc

Women want a dominant protector and I think they get turned on more when chad just doesn't give a shit abt them or treats them like shit and only uses them for their body
Yes and no and no and yes (Referring to your post and not the title of the thread, because the title is very confusing.)

Treat em rough you'll get their muff, but don't get it twisted. A man cannot be aggressive 24/7, nor should he.

Most of these answers speak from no experience.

Chads act the way they do partially because they have to.

Men are constantly competing for resources. If Chad doesn’t act “high t and be nonchalant, douchebag, cocky/confident, aggressive, etc” then other men will eventually see him as an opportunity to jump over him on the male dominance hierarchy.

Passive aggression, status, and wealth are tools sub8 men use to out compete other sub8 men. If Chad doesn’t assert his place above them, he will have to compete against them in their own court.

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated and One Rep Max
I think it works when someone looks prettyboy with some masc features, but not with someone who looks as masc as henry cavil for example who appeals to older women above 18 (who are more attracted to masculinity) and not JBs Maybe I'm wrong tho
I do think it may be a turn off for women above 30+ but generally chad is chad and he is bound to pull women no matter his personality and a shy mass chad still has appeal

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max and ALLIWANTISTJD
Most of these answers speak from no experience.

Chads act the way they do partially because they have to.

Men are constantly competing for resources. If Chad doesn’t act “high t and be nonchalant, douchebag, cocky/confident, aggressive, etc” then other men will eventually see him as an opportunity to jump over him on the male dominance hierarchy.

Passive aggression, status, and wealth are tools sub8 men use to out compete other sub8 men. If Chad doesn’t assert his place above them, he will have to compete against them in their own court.
I appreciate your answer but you still didn't address the main point, if a chad behaves like a sub8 or has an autistic personality (possibly as a result of bad experiences during childhood or teenagehood) do women lose interest?

there's no such thing as an autistic personality.

there's no such thing as an autistic personality.
I don't mean autistic in the literal sense, English isn't my first language so I'm sorry if I sound retarded

Last edited:

They would find it cute

Not the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back