Do women prefer masculinity?

J

JeyJeyJoey

Iron
Do women prfer masculinity over pretty bot? I heard at a younger age they prefer pretty boys but is there research to show this? Also what would be a masculine and pretty face besides chico?

depends but maesthetic prettyboy always mogs

• +1
Reactions: Bitch, sytyl, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 1 other person
Chad is always a Chad no matter what. Just be good-looking, doesn't matter if you're a prettyboy or masc fag.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and 98Zdeed98
Do women prfer masculinity over pretty bot? I heard at a younger age they prefer pretty boys but is there research to show this? Also what would be a masculine and pretty face besides chico?

a good mix of both is best just look at and of the popular guys on tiktok or "e-boys" all of them I would classify as pretty boys

Mainly prettyboy. Looking masc isnt that hard to achieve but looking prettyboy is much harder especially as you get older

Prettyboys get mostly great relationships with the hottest girls.

Masculine fuckboys get mostly great hookups with the hottest girls.

Even the masculine fuckboys get younger women but they are more likely to hookup with those women because they have more sex appeal than the prettyboys. There is some level of overlap between the two though. And it is easier for fuckboys to get relationships than for prettyboys to get hookups.

A prettyboy is just a guy with a good looking face and skinny body who lacks sex appeal due to having a baby face, the best way to fix this problem and gain a ton of sex appeal is to gymmax, a gymmaxed prettyboy will get a ton of hookups easily (a good example of that would be David Laid).

Prettyboys are at an advantage because they look younger than their age so they age slower, while fuckboys age faster so their prime doesn't last as long. A guy who has a baby face will find it much easier to attract women who are much younger than him than a guy with an normal or older face ever could.

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
Mainly prettyboy. Looking masc isnt that hard to achieve but looking prettyboy is much harder especially as you get older

95% of people don't have bone mass to look masc. Prettyboy is much easier to achieve... grooming, taking care of skin, colouring, style etc.

Even the masculine fuckboys get younger women but they are more likely to hookup with those women because they have more sex appeal than the prettyboys. There is some level of overlap between the two though. And it is easier for fuckboys to get relationships than for prettyboys to get hookups.

A prettyboy is just a guy with a good looking face and skinny body who lacks sex appeal due to having a baby face, the best way to fix this problem and gain a ton of sex appeal is to gymmax, a gymmaxed prettyboy will get a ton of hookups easily (a good example of that would be David Laid).

Prettyboys are at an advantage because they look younger than their age so they age slower, while fuckboys age faster so their prime doesn't last as long. A guy who has a baby face will find it much easier to attract women who are much younger than him than a guy with an normal or older face ever could.

David Laid is not a prettyboy imo. He has lots of bone mass just a feminine eye area.

95% of people don't have bone mass to look masc. Prettyboy is much easier to achieve... grooming, taking care of skin, colouring, style etc.
Maybe true for white people here where i live are a ton of ethnics they cant look prettyboy that easyily

to understand what makes a masculine face you need to know what dimporhic traits are (strong browridge, eye area, etc). Alot of guys just throw around the terms without realizing what they mean. Just cause u have a head full of hair and nice skin doesn't mean you
"pretty boy" just like if u lack those qualities doesn't make u masculine.

Obviously certain looks appeal to certain niches of women, this goes for style/personality as well but tbh beauty for the large part is objective. So focus on maxxing out everything and optimizing health rather than trying to go for a certain look.

David Laid is not a prettyboy imo. He has lots of bone mass just a feminine eye area.
That is what a prettyboy is, prettyboys look more feminine while doms/fuckboys look more masculine, that is the main difference between the two. A true prettyboy would be a feminine chad of course and David Laid is not at that level but he is definitely more towards that than dom. Most guys are either more masculine or more feminine or in between, I am mostly in between, I have some feminine features but some masculine features too so if I was gymmaxxed, I would look masculine. Dimorphism is one of the most important traits to attract women.

A man who has a very feminine face who would wear female clothing is very likely to look like a woman, while a man with a masculine face will always look like a man no matter what he wears. For casual sex, men who have a more masculine face will always get the most success because it's a biological instinct.

to understand what makes a masculine face you need to know what dimporhic traits are (strong browridge, eye area, etc). Alot of guys just throw around the terms without realizing what they mean. Just cause u have a head full of hair and nice skin doesn't mean you
"pretty boy" just like if u lack those qualities doesn't make u masculine.

Obviously certain looks appeal to certain niches of women, this goes for style/personality as well but tbh beauty for the large part is objective. So focus on maxxing out everything and optimizing health rather than trying to go for a certain look.
So what are pretty boy boy features then? I already have very masc features

Post rep = 0

Pretty boys normally tend to age worse than masculine guys. So I would say that in the long term masculine guys mog, looking at their masculine features and bone structure.