Do women really love ethnics in europe as much as it seems or does it just seem like it because there are so many ethnics?

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
In a very ethnic part of the uk alot of women will be with bbc and pakistanis but the thing is they are literally 85% of the men in that area anyway.

On top of this many many women still settle with white men on top of all the ethnics coming in and also the media and everything

So what are they going to do? Sneak more in I believe

wow i just became millionaire after reading

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., BigBoy, Deleted member 6128 and 6 others
In france yes

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
ethnics rule
For 10 years until texas segregates then america segregates and europe follows. UK already segregated from europe

• +1
Women only prefer ethnics when they are better looking.

Looks level is not defined by race most of the time, except for the rare case where you're a black guy trying to date a girl who only dates white guys.

All this talk about racial divide and which race is best really needs to stop.

There are guys from the middle east who are shorter than me but better looking in the face who mog me easily even though I am white. And besides, racial mixing is very common in the 21st century in most first world countries, even the more traditional countries like Japan do have some racial mixing, because when you are surrounded by people of the same ethnicity, it is possible to find other ethnicities somewhat exotic, that is how many Japanese women see white men. And it's the same the other way around too.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, and 79 others, BigBoy and 5 others
What is this cope? If ethnic means Italian then yes if it means Arab than jfl

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg

Looks level is not defined by race most of the time, except for the rare case where you're a black guy trying to date a girl who only dates white guys.

There are guys from the middle east who are shorter than me but better looking in the face who mog me easily even though I am white. And besides, racial mixing is very common in the 21st century in most first world countries, even the more traditional countries like Japan do have some racial mixing, because when you are surrounded by people of the same ethnicity, it is possible to find other ethnicities somewhat exotic, that is how many Japanese women see white men. And it's the same the other way around too.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: BigBoy and EasternRightWinger15

It says couple trend on one of the videos
It could be because he makes a high income or it could also be because he has a good NT personality (high social intelligence), or it could also be social status.

Also, there is a big difference between relationships and hookups, it's easier to get into a relationship with a hot girl than to have casual sex with a hot girl, because relationships are made based on not just looks but also personality (and sometimes income) while hookups are based only on looks.

When the looksmax community says to a new user that "It's OVER", they mean that he will never become Chad and be able to hookup with Stacies with ease, he will never slay. But anyone can get into a relationship, even men who are average or below average in looks, it's just hookups that require a higher level of looks.

As for the whole debate over whether or not men in relationships are cucks and whether or not the guy who hooks up a lot is the winner, it really depends, but there is something to be said about how a 10/10 girl will gladly date a fat guy while at the same time choose to only hookup with Chads, it's not a coincidence.

The black pill describes this as the dual mating strategy, women pick ugly rich men for companionship because they make for better providers, but they pick hot poor men for sex because they are better at it and more attractive than the rich ugly men.

I still don't know whether or not I agree with this idea that there is a dual mating strategy, I have seen men get cucked but I have also seen men in loving relationships where the woman was loyal the entire time, I think it depends on the woman and who the winner is depends on what you prefer. Also, what the black pill is wrong about is this idea that the beta bucks doesn't have sex with his girlfriend, when in reality, he does, but he has to work for it, and that is my point.

If you hookup, you get sex with no strings attached but if you only do relationships, you get sex with so many strings attached, so you get sex more often but in exchange for more commitment.

Couples should never be used as examples on this site since we are mostly talking about looksmaxxing in the hopes of slaying, and a relationship would not fit into that at all.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 6512 and 2 others
What is this cope? If ethnic means Italian then yes if it means Arab than jfl
No, italian is white, unless your parents come from the middle east and you were born in Italy. Ethnic is not defined by where you are born, but what you look like, you could be half middle eastern and still look ethnic.

• +1
Reactions: and 79 others and Deleted member 6512
In a very ethnic part of the uk alot of women will be with bbc and pakistanis but the thing is they are literally 85% of the men in that area anyway.

On top of this many many women still settle with white men on top of all the ethnics coming in and also the media and everything

So what are they going to do? Sneak more in I believe

You know it's over for you when your concerned about the dicks of another race jesus christ i mean even if you ascended with looks your mind still is always gonna think non white people are taking are women

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 11167 and xefo

Most SFCELS are ugly as shit tbqh there are a few exceptions but 99 percent of the time they are ugly faggots

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, BigBoy, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
You know it's over for you when your concerned about the dicks of another race jesus christ i mean even if you ascended with looks your mind still is always gonna think non white people are taking are women
What those guys don't realize is that racial mixing is happening on all sides, not just one. And it's not a general thing that you can apply to all women but only some of them.

• +1
Reactions: xefo and reptiles
What those guys don't realize is that racial mixing is happening on all sides, not just one. And it's not a general thing that you can apply to all women but only some of them.

It's always talked about on these forums i mean you actually have people physically making threads know about these delusions it's ridiculous.

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
It's always talked about on these forums i mean you actually have people physically making threads know about these delusions it's ridiculous.
I'm not ugly. But I'm not chad and I am very western European looking. The thing is in europe pakistani and indian woman are trained not to talk to white men and white men and black women do not mix. So the fact there are so many ethnics where I am, when they shouldn't be in europe just unnaturally gives extreme competition.

Plus with Travis scott playing everywhere and BLM due to the you know who's, it's a free for all basically

I'm not ugly. But I'm not chad and I am very western European looking. The thing is in europe pakistani and indian woman are trained not to talk to white men and white men and black women do not mix. So the fact there are so many ethnics where I am, when they shouldn't be in europe just unnaturally gives extreme competition.

Plus with Travis scott playing everywhere and BLM due to the you know who's, it's a free for all basically

Race doesn't play factor in this and most white women don't out breed stop focusing on things that don't matter if a ethnic is slaying he has value in some way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167
Ethnic revolution
Images 2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
I live in Europe as you can guess by my name and I Know some girls irl that are into Ethnics people especially Form Morocco I don't know why though

Not really. Women of all races (except n*odlewhores ofc) are still mostly dating and marrying within their own race in Europe, ESPECIALLY ethnics like Turks or Arabs. This even counts for blacks. Sure, there's the odd BMWF or WMBF couple, but those are still not that common, since most blacks are first generation immigrants from Africa and prefer their own.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Wallenberg

You’re coping
The guys you see slaying just mog you, it has nothing to do with their race

>”mmuh travis scott muh blm I would slay if the ethnics were gone”
No, you’d just be watching other white men taking your girls instead of pakistani men or arab men or whatever.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11167
Didn't understand half of the question OP,

No, italian is white, unless your parents come from the middle east and you were born in Italy. Ethnic is not defined by where you are born, but what you look like, you could be half middle eastern and still look ethnic.
Agree, I even look ethnic on Melanotan II tbh, although I'm as much Caucasian as the best of them.

You’re coping
The guys you see slaying just mog you, it has nothing to do with their race

>”mmuh travis scott muh blm I would slay if the ethnics were gone”
No, you’d just be watching other white men taking your girls instead of pakistani men or arab men or whatever.

Not really for a lot of them it is to do with longevity of society and culture. Also crime rates... the fucking crime rates

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and YoungJohnnyDepp
No, women don't love ethnics in Europe. At least the good-looking ones don't. And why would you be interested in what leftovers do?

Weird topic. I don't know where the OP got the idea.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
It could be because he makes a high income or it could also be because he has a good NT personality (high social intelligence), or it could also be social status.

Also, there is a big difference between relationships and hookups, it's easier to get into a relationship with a hot girl than to have casual sex with a hot girl, because relationships are made based on not just looks but also personality (and sometimes income) while hookups are based only on looks.

When the looksmax community says to a new user that "It's OVER", they mean that he will never become Chad and be able to hookup with Stacies with ease, he will never slay. But anyone can get into a relationship, even men who are average or below average in looks, it's just hookups that require a higher level of looks.

As for the whole debate over whether or not men in relationships are cucks and whether or not the guy who hooks up a lot is the winner, it really depends, but there is something to be said about how a 10/10 girl will gladly date a fat guy while at the same time choose to only hookup with Chads, it's not a coincidence.

The black pill describes this as the dual mating strategy, women pick ugly rich men for companionship because they make for better providers, but they pick hot poor men for sex because they are better at it and more attractive than the rich ugly men.

I still don't know whether or not I agree with this idea that there is a dual mating strategy, I have seen men get cucked but I have also seen men in loving relationships where the woman was loyal the entire time, I think it depends on the woman and who the winner is depends on what you prefer. Also, what the black pill is wrong about is this idea that the beta bucks doesn't have sex with his girlfriend, when in reality, he does, but he has to work for it, and that is my point.

If you hookup, you get sex with no strings attached but if you only do relationships, you get sex with so many strings attached, so you get sex more often but in exchange for more commitment.

Couples should never be used as examples on this site since we are mostly talking about looksmaxxing in the hopes of slaying, and a relationship would not fit into that at all.
Essay.me

• JFL
Not hitting, these pics and vids mean shit.

And let’s say in theory they were hitting, that would be from moneymaxxing or statusmaxxing, race is 110% irrelevant in that.
But he’s still not hitting.
Ok (y)

Not much. But this whites males have it better with MOST ethnics than ethnics has also to stop. Both ways are coping mechanism to feel superior.
While in reality it's gl guys that have it the best with EVERY women and they don't care wheter about muh white race, or muh ethnic race, that is if they'r in the slaying mentality.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 6512