Do women take photos of incels?

lonelyguy326

lonelyguy326

Silver
Joined
Jun 7, 2021
Posts
581
Reputation
571
I have noticed a few times women pointing their phones at me and giggling to themselves like they are taking a photo of me. I hope they are not posting me to their social media to make fun of me. Do women actually do this? Is it possible they think I’m hot/cute or do they only take photos of guys they think are ugly to make fun of them?
 
  • +1
Reactions: redrum64389
I have noticed a few times women pointing their phones at me and giggling to themselves like they are taking a photo of me. I hope they are not posting me to their social media to make fun of me. Do women actually do this? Is it possible they think I’m hot/cute or do they only take photos of guys they think are ugly to make fun of them?
They sure do especially in HS, they also take pics from chads but in their case isn't to mock but to admire.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Ken and Repentsinner
They sure do especially in HS, they also take pics from chads but in their case isn't to mock but to admire.
She was giggling, so I doubt it was to admire :( and I’m way out of hs
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: ;-;
Yeah women are judgemental as fuck. They judge people even by who follows them on social media. Women judge you on every parameter, not just looks so if they find a flaw in your looks, status, money, social life or goods they'll exploit that and make fun of you with their friends
 
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, BoneDensity and Enenra
Yeah women are judgemental as fuck. They judge people even by who follows them on social media. Women judge you on every parameter, not just looks so if they find a flaw in your looks, status, money, social life or goods they'll exploit that and make fun of you with their friends
That sucks. At first I thought she liked me because we made eye contact after. But turns out she was just making fun of me
 
Sorry to hear man. At least you got us...which isn't saying much but at least we're not going to take photos of you to ridicule.
 
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
That sucks. At first I thought she liked me because we made eye contact after. But turns out she was just making fun of me
I mean, maybe you got insane sex appeal or you're actually a HTN without knowing and they're taking pictures because you're gl. They're bad but women are just grown children at the end of the day. You have to understand that their brains are just not as developed as ours thus laughing at dumb things is easy for them.
 
I have noticed a few times women pointing their phones at me and giggling to themselves like they are taking a photo of me. I hope they are not posting me to their social media to make fun of me. Do women actually do this? Is it possible they think I’m hot/cute or do they only take photos of guys they think are ugly to make fun of them?
Tbh after being around women alot this year , and in my own opinion i think either it was a io and theyre covering their mouths with their phone . Women typically dont make fun of subhumans, in this case they would have avoided you at all cost and would have been silent as you walked by . Your mind might be playing tricks on you
 
Pics you’re either ugly as fuck or very good looking. I doubt girls would bother making fun of you if you were ugly, you would just be invisible.
 
That's fucked up
 
depends

Are you below or above avg


Were you wearing something funny/doing something retarded
 

Similar threads

RecessedCels
Replies
3
Views
17
RecessedCels
RecessedCels
TGUN.
Replies
7
Views
38
bournetrades
bournetrades
I
Replies
8
Views
79
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx
backzero
Replies
1
Views
14
backzero
backzero
P
Replies
0
Views
19
PSLgodBlackPerson
P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top