Do women want chad with 10 instagram followers or chad with 100k instagram followers

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
All men would prefer stacey with 10 instagram followers cos then there's no competition and she's not gonna leave and cheat.

But girls like their bf to have options, they like him to be the guy all girls want.

So which would they prefer on average?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Xangsane and KDA Player
Unironically a HTN with 100k insta followers > chad with 10 followers for an LTR

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Amnesia, Chadeep and 5 others
I think the chad with 100k, they follow the hypergamous law rigorously

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16984, Deleted member 8869, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
I think the chad with 100k, they follow the hypergamous law rigorously
It's so hard to tell cos our brains are wired completely differently.

We need women to ask this shit to, where can I ask this shit?

Unironically depends on the woman.

This might be bluepilled but im sure there are many woman who don't want someone this famous.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Unironically depends on the woman.

This might be bluepilled but im sure there are many woman who don't want someone this famous.
Yeah im not sure what %. but some % of women will think the same, they don't want competition. they are happy with the genetics and that is enough. its hard to tell though

because IG might actually make a difference for HTNs. ah i give up i dont understand

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player and Deleted member 14693
Based on my knowledge from the studies, it is the case where the man has more option, which means less chance to be monogamous and have a weak relationship but better offspring.

Guess who the women usually fuck in this kind of pattern, X PSL with few partner options or same X PSL with many ?

Contrary to what retards here think, women are far far more self aware than men when it comes to social ranking and looks. Most know that they're not hyper socialite chad material for an ltr, which is what they want. They don't want them just for a night unlike men. Hence I'd say that most women would genuinely want the former over the latter @Biggdink or even a medium ugly :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
chad wit 10 followers tbh and thats because they know his value irl is insane and he doesnt need socialmedia to show his value plus they will think he has less options :bigbrain:

• +1
Chad with 10 followers will be preferred by most women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Xangsane, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
Only reason having 100k followers is beneficial is because it makes you noticeable in a sea of simps. Followers is cope tho if you know the bitch irl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, ItsOver.com and Deleted member 17829
Chad with 10 insta followers, so they have a higher chance of hogging him to himself, therefore less options.

• +1
Better face = better guy period
But you like to SEAmaxx so all you need is money and nothing else, cause all you’re getting is golddiggers fishing for that green card bro

Better face = better guy period
But you like to SEAmaxx so all you need is money and nothing else, cause all you’re getting is golddiggers fishing for that green card bro
fuck me you won't let it go will you

fuck me you won't let it go will you
don't be a retard, that was genuine advice, I'm not attacking you
the only thing that's going to matter for you is money, you're a literal seamaxxer
not even looks will mean terribly much for a seamaxxer.

don't forget how often you tag me or reply to my comments before you start trying what you're trying.

don't be a retard, that was genuine advice, I'm not attacking you
the only thing that's going to matter for you is money, you're a literal seamaxxer
not even looks will mean terribly much for a seamaxxer.

don't forget how often you tag me or reply to my comments before you start trying what you're trying.
bro I even made a thread a while ago most girls I speak to over there I make it clear to them that I'm broke af and planning on staying there to live cheaply COS im broke af.

They like the light blue eyes, height, white skin, bigger dick size and status of a foreigner, it really is that simple

But yes for oldcels its about the money and greencard. im not even american jfl

bro I even made a thread a while ago most girls I speak to over there I make it clear to them that I'm broke af and planning on staying there to live cheaply COS im broke af.

They like the light blue eyes, height, white skin, bigger dick size and status of a foreigner, it really is that simple

But yes for oldcels its about the money and greencard. im not even american jfl
euros seamaxx all the time, the only time I could see it not working that way is if you're from like Bulgaria or some other shithole

euros seamaxx all the time, the only time I could see it not working that way is if you're from like Bulgaria or some other shithole
u get the point. But I suppose I could add it to my list of traits to sell to them, maybe say I want to take a girl back to UK or some shit

Only reason having 100k followers is beneficial is because it makes you noticeable in a sea of simps. Followers is cope tho if you know the bitch irl.
Am i ur sea bb?

• Love it
Reactions: Looks234
u get the point. But I suppose I could add it to my list of traits to sell to them, maybe say I want to take a girl back to UK or some shit
I wouldn't tbh, unless you REALLY want the vultures to swarm

• JFL
I'm never opening a status debate thread on here again
Trying to get through to some of you zero life experience spergs (not talking about OP) is simply impossible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Deleted member 18922 and Deleted member 17829
I'm never opening a status debate thread on here again
Trying to get through to some of you zero life experience spergs (not talking about OP) is simply impossible
Yeah they don't get it, to the point where it makes me second guess myself and question my thoughts

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
theyd prefer 100k to flex on their friends and up their status but those dirty chad loving damn whores would settle for both :chad:

• +1
When i had less than 50 followers i got zero follow backs

I bought like 500 fake followers and now at least 50 percent of the girls follow back.

• +1
The more ig followers will beat out a chad with 10 any day for anything

Contrary to what retards here think, women are far far more self aware than men when it comes to social ranking and looks. Most know that they're not hyper socialite chad material for an ltr, which is what they want. They don't want them just for a night unlike men. Hence I'd say that most women would genuinely want the former over the latter @Biggdink or even a medium ugly :Comfy:
whats the former whats the latter

If u have to ask u will never understand women
they really just dont think logically. its almost like they want relationships to fail

Because the average woman is a Becky.
Getting a HTN guy for LTR would be a 'great win' to them. They get a guy far hotter than themselves, but that is not that hot that he is out of reach and the relationship becomes completely unbelievable. A chad is just a dream.

It's why most guys tend to prefer the 'hot girl next-door' look over an actual supermodel. The former is far more believable and realistic. A supermodel is just a dream.