Do y'all consider people who are 25% or less African black?

Earth Dollar

Earth Dollar

Victim of autocorrect
like do you consider a quadroon still black?

depends on pheno but even albino niggas like @lil mosey can get away with saying nigga so theres that

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
depends on pheno but even albino niggas like @lil mosey can get away with saying nigga so theres that
true also 6ix9ine but he's Mexican

im think something like this girl who is part black:
7F01BC19 4880 4EFB B2C4 C3E12F33CC86 4 5005 c

that's her grandfather btw

• Hmm...
Reactions: exo
i could've never guessed she's part-black, doesn't pass
im just wondering because ive seen debates about whether mixed people are black or not. I think that you need to be under 10% in order to no longer be considered mixed but that's just my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
no but they can't be considered white either, one drop rule

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
i could've never guessed she's part-black, doesn't pass
also this guy considers himself black despite being 25%
79686ff7fa5d472886ac6de7c5640dcf

Daf7ac9ddbc6c85eb9a4a63061dbdeda

• JFL
Reactions: zan, Deleted member 28691 and exo
it honestly depends on how you look. that's all that really matters. i've seen 1/4 white/black people who look fully white and that is what they as a result are considered.

the only thing i can say is that as a society the threshold for being considered black is incredibly low. if you're hair is remotely kinky even if blonde, or facial features remotely black then you are considered black.

Black features are pretty significant if they look obviously not white and can be determined as black id consider them black

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
it honestly depends on how you look. that's all that really matters. i've seen 1/4 white/black people who look fully white and that is what they as a result are considered.

the only thing i can say is that as a society the threshold for being considered black is incredibly low. if you're hair is remotely kinky even if blonde, or facial features remotely black then you are considered black.
I know this girl who is a pale blue eyed redhead yet she considers herself black because her grandmother was black.

Black features are pretty significant if they look obviously not white and can be determined as black id consider them black
that's not the case most of the time. all the people I know who are part black look almost or completely white but still consider themselves mixed or black.

also this girl is half mulatto half hapa but condors herself a blasian despite looking white-ish

well you can consider yourself anything but the reality check is: would you get stabbed if you said the n-word to a random nigga? I think he would
I see where you are coming from

I know this girl who is a pale blue eyed redhead yet she considers herself black because her grandmother was black.
yeah it's weird, that's why i am saying it really depends on how you look rather than your actual ancestry.

I personally don't care to gate keep who is 'black' and who isn't. I'd say that they are identifiably white, but would rather be considered black socially.

there are a lot of people who are actually black who are considered 'white' because of how they are as people. so at the end of the day if the culture is going to be so fickle with their considerations then i don't really care if someone who has black ancestry would rather be black. the further up you go the dumber it gets tho lol

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
If they don’t visibly look like they’d be that race at a first glance, then they’re not black

that's not the case most of the time. all the people I know who are part black look almost or completely white but still consider themselves mixed or black.

also this girl is half mulatto half hapa but condors herself a blasian despite looking white-ish

She looks like a fucking animal

No, I don't, no matter what they look like.

But average people would definitely see this 25% black guy as lightskin black:

e5001c81bb4262fb309a8e146d64163b--joakim-noah-chicago-bulls.jpg

His half-sister who is also 25% black would hardly pass even as a "lightskin".

jenaye_noah_fille_yannick_noah_pere_couple_luc_abalo_mannequin.jpg

I’m that much blakc and have black features like hair and skin