Do y’all have what it takes to be a winner?

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Winners get golden opportunities. Golden opportunities aren’t won by losers

Winners get their opportunities and wait for the right time. The right time to strike.

When the time to strike comes, they’re always unexpected

But they finish the job and are always precise in their job. Cut throat and cunning

They always finish the job and become winners. Champions. People who achieve while losers watch n cry with envy. Wondering what would happen if they were winners too

Do u have what it takes? Do you have the heart to be a champion? Do you have the strength and mentality to make use of any golden opportunity? Shit thread

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 4563 and 7 others
Not a word tbh but you needed the bump

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
A normal sized midface? No.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lookismfugee and Deleted member 4671
”shit thread”, I respect that

Dannydbag

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
I broke 400 pounds on my estimated 1rm weighted dip this week :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: Wanna get it up to 420 by the end of next week.

My 1rm on the girlfriend pickup, on the other hand, will forever remain zero. :cry: Can't win everything...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and OOGABOOGA
redpill cope tbh

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
I broke 400 pounds on my estimated 1rm weighted dip this week :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: Wanna get it up to 420 by the end of next week.

My 1rm on the girlfriend pickup, on the other hand, will forever remain zero. :cry: Can't win everything...
You fucking kidding? 400 pounds? Tricep or Chest Dips?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
i am the key

320 pounds was my Bench Press 1 rm. over for me
Mogs me, I’m talking about dip weight+body weight. I only benched 225 but I never really liked bench press

Bluepilled and didn’t read

Mogs me, I’m talking about dip weight+body weight. I only benched 225 but I never really liked bench press
Ah ok but still pretty good. Everyone has his own taste i personally also really like bodyweight excercices + added weight because you get a lot of strength with it and it looks cool tbh jfl

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Ah ok but still pretty good. Everyone has his own taste i personally also really like bodyweight excercices + added weight because you get a lot of strength with it and it looks cool tbh jfl
Yeah I’ve slacked off since high school but once I get energy from fixing sleep I will hop on sarms and go ham on weighted pull ups and ohp

• +1
Yeah I’ve slacked off since high school but once I get energy from fixing sleep I will hop on sarms and go ham on weighted pull ups and ohp
Do that bro. I also want to train again after Quarantine is over but i trained 4 years non Stop and made a 1 year Break.
Everything is gone now and that pisses me off tbh
the only good thing is that we have the memory effect and that boosts a lot

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Do that bro. I also want to train again after Quarantine is over but i trained 4 years non Stop and made a 1 year Break.
Everything is gone now and that pisses me off tbh
the only good thing is that we have the memory effect and that boosts a lot
Yeah and I still have decent muscle and frame. It just doesn’t go away for me tbh, but I’ve got to get leaner for summer

• +1
winners create opportunities, losers wait for them

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
You described me

• JFL
Reactions: lookismfugee
Good shit brother.

You're not a winner