Do yall regret posting anything on this thread

Popescu

Popescu

Iron
Joined
Dec 22, 2025
Posts
37
Reputation
32
This sites tactic really tricked me since i think im gonan buy vip to delete threads
 
you have 34 posts and are already regretting some of them?
 
  • +1
Reactions: rrrreeiiiiiwayanami and sugarfucker
nah I haven't posted anything bad, all ive done is spread love and help people :love:
 
  • +1
Reactions: rrrreeiiiiiwayanami
who cares
if you posted the nastiest shit, if you don't have beef with someone who will leak you or shit like that you don't really have anything to worry about
and even if I did post something I regret I'm sure as hell not paying master to delete posts
 
  • +1
Reactions: Popescu

Similar threads

sinisterj7
Replies
3
Views
58
merimogger
merimogger
2BeamsofLight
Replies
8
Views
69
Deadric
Deadric
italianascender
Replies
4
Views
67
italianascender
italianascender
ltngonrope
Replies
1
Views
49
Sxmon210
Sxmon210
iamnothing
Replies
9
Views
40
iamnothing
iamnothing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top