Do y'all remember Snake.0359 (@The Heartless) 🤣🤣🤣 [Evisceration thread]

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
MESSAGE FROM OUR KING

BlackpillRemedy

Still can't wrap my head around how a doofus who refuses accept he has a literal Quasimodo tier deformity decides to venture into YouTube making content about LOOKS, it's just crazy to me.
In his state most people are either bluepilled or they just rope, but I guess in his case the cope was powerful enough to overcome common sense and make him try to ignore his deformity and live the life he wanted despite the blackpill shit he likes to spread telling him to stay in his line 💀

Anyway he got put in his place by the blackpill he liked to preach to others and ignore for himself. If he had been a chad denying the maxilla is law theory nobody would've been able to humiliate him and bring him down, despite being totally wrong. I guess this is a textbook blackpill example

• +1
bumo

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
8k views holy shit we need more

• +1
@mrriceguyreturn said:
he unironically mogs me :feelswah:
didn't you say he was below average in churka land :feelskek:

• +1
What kind of parents and environment to make that utterly disgusting monstrosity of a human? Id personally use a shotgun rather than a rope to blow up my head into pieces so i won't trouble the police untying the rope out of my head seeing that abomination of a human being. Jfl

• JFL
What kind of parents and environment to make that utterly disgusting monstrosity of a human? Id personally use a shotgun rather than a rope to blow up my head into pieces so i won't trouble the police untying the rope out of my head seeing that abomination of a human being. Jfl
That coment was such a good read. Well said :feelsgah: