Do y’all want me gone from this forum? (Census)

Should i be gone?

• Total voters
Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Vote

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
Don't expect your 'legion' to be truthful to you. They don't want to hurt your feelings.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PenileFacialSurgery, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
R u gay?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Swolepenisman and 1 other person
Do a flip before quitting bitch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, 25thpercentile human and 3 others
No king

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Swolepenisman and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Swolepenisman and 2 others
homie you schizo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Aesthetic, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
I’m not quitting but you’re a subhuman stuck in his room rotting on a forum where he holds no relevance
You described yourself fairly accurately.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Madhate and 2 others
No

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, didntreadlol and 1 other person
  • +1
KLEBOLD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, RichardSpencel and 3 others
I’m a king here.
King of subhumans. King of the easily impressed. The only reason I liked you is because you were entertaining. That's it. You are a source of entertainment for people higher than you. Niggers are nothing but apes that are here to entertain us. That is your place in society. You went from physical workers and slaves to clowns in the societal hierarchy, congratulations.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and 7 others
I want to laugh at your incompetence.

• +1
King of subhumans. King of the easily impressed. The only reason I liked you is because you were entertaining. That's it. You are a source of entertainment for people higher than you. Niggers are nothing but apes that are here to entertain us. That is your place in society. You went from physical workers and slaves to clowns in the societal hierarchy, congratulations.
You’re literally a subhuman ethnic white stuck in his room getting 0 pussy. You can’t call anybody a nigger when you yourself have the SMV of a 5’2 Indian janitor. Over for u

I’m the king of this forum. It’s over for u. I’m literally rent free in your head

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and 5 others
Homie you’re a framelet subhuman who’s low IQ. Blow your head off with a shotgun and end it

Cope. I’m a king here. He’s not even known. Keep coping tho
ive been defeated and beaten, i shall go off with dignity with my 15 inch betloids and sub 90 iq.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and didntreadlol
You’re literally a subhuman ethnic white stuck in his room getting 0 pussy. You can’t call anybody a nigger when you yourself have the SMV of a 5’2 Indian janitor. Over for u

I’m the king of this forum. It’s over for u. I’m literally rent free in your head
It's fun triggering you. Right now I'm a zoo visitor hitting an ape with a stick and watching it go crazy. I'm bored and you my nigger are my source of entertainment.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Madhate and 5 others
It's fun triggering you. Right now I'm a zoo visitor hitting an ape with a stick and watching it go crazy. I'm bored and you my nigger are my source of entertainment.
Ok you’re saying that, rotting and doing 0 looksmaxxing. Your life situation probably won’t change any time soon

jfl @ u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Jagged0 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
  • +1
Honda civic type r 4k
vroom

• +1
Ok you’re saying that, rotting and doing 0 looksmaxxing. Your life situation probably won’t change any time soon

jfl @ u
That's how you like to cope. My ascension is imminent and I am not a slave to my mind like you are, nigger. You will stay the nigger clown for the rest of your life. That's your place in the world.

• +1
  • JFL
That's how you like to cope. My ascension is imminent and I am not a slave to my mind like you are, nigger. You will stay the nigger clown for the rest of your life. That's your place in the world.
If your ascension was imminent you wouldnt be here typing stupid shit and acting estrogenic. You’re coping

You sure do love the word nigger when you are a low class white ethnic. Everything you say is projection. Your people are seen as terrorists and retards. I’m moving on to better things though, you’re not important
Because you’re a genetic dead end.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Jagged0 and 1 other person
You sure do love the word nigger when you are a low class white ethnic. Everything you say is projection. Your people are seen as terrorists and retards. I’m moving on to better things though, you’re not important
Cope. People think I'm white. I IQ mogged 95% of (white) kids in all my schools. I have IQ halo and dark triad halo irl.
Meanwhile you are a literal nigger. You wish your skin was white. You are scared of whites for what they've done to you in school.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, didntreadlol and 2 others

• +1
  • WTF
Cope. People think I'm white. I IQ mogged 95% of (white) kids in all my schools. I have IQ halo and dark triad halo irl.
Meanwhile you are a literal nigger. You wish your skin was white. You are scared of whites for what they've done to you in school.
?
I pushed whites into lockers and threw them on the ground. They didn’t do shit

dark triad halo but your cock is dry. No girl is getting anywhere close. Im a high iq black with bbc halo. I’ll be slaying soon while u rot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 3789 and 2 others
?
I pushed whites into lockers and threw them on the ground. They didn’t do shit

dark triad halo but your cock is dry. No girl is getting anywhere close. Im a high iq black with bbc halo. I’ll be slaying soon while u rot
Cope. https://looksmax.org/threads/i-could-have-had-sex-at-10-years-old.115717/
While I was desired by girls of all races you were getting bullied by your class mates. I have to fix some developmental problems from a bad parental home but once that is done I will have far more potential in this world than you do.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 4804 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 4804
Cope. https://looksmax.org/threads/i-could-have-had-sex-at-10-years-old.115717/
While I was desired by girls of all races you were getting bullied by your class mates. I have to fix some developmental problems from a bad parental home but once that is done I will have far more potential in this world than you do.
That was at 10 years old. You’ve not gotten any chances at pussy ever since. You’re stuck in the past

Ive fucked up my class mates on multiple occasions. Imposed my dominance

My potential is sky high. I have no limit. You’re hardcapped at being mediocre. Not everyone can be a winner

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TheAscendedOne
That was at 10 years old. You’ve not gotten any chances at pussy ever since. You’re stuck in the past

Ive fucked up my class mates on multiple occasions. Imposed my dominance

My potential is sky high. I have no limit. You’re hardcapped at being mediocre. Not everyone can be a winner
Your potential ends with your black skin, right at the beginning. It never even began for you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2205
Your potential ends with your black skin, right at the beginning. It never even began for you.
Coping so hard with race, laughing at you. I come from a long line of winners and I’ll just be another one. Athlete genetics. Everything I need

keep crying for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and Vidyacoper
Coping so hard with race, laughing at you. I come from a long line of winners and I’ll just be another one. Athlete genetics. Everything I need

keep crying for me
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: 😸 😸 😸 😸 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: caged

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Madhate and 2 others
I don't like drama

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and RichardSpencel
Another easy debate won :ROFLMAO: :feelsez:

• +1
I don’t like you. You’re curry

6’4+ with large frame. Keep crying for me
Says the nigger

Reminder you are basically the least evolved from aboriginal tribes.
Gorillaselfie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and stuckneworleans
Another easy debate won :ROFLMAO: :feelsez:
You didn’t win anything. You’re not a winner. You’re a loser. A loser on the floor thinking he’s a winner as he gets spit on and walked all over. Jfl at you

• +1
Opfagg 1

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and RAITEIII
Athlete genetics
You don't have Athlete genetics you have slave genetics. Your ancestors were the hardest workers for jew slave masters. That's why your intellect is so low, your ancestors just had to work on a plantation for your bread.

• +1
Says the nigger

Reminder you are basically the least evolved from aboriginal tribes.
View attachment 330686
blacks
- highest T
- biggest bones
- big frame
- often tall height
- bbc halo which inflates SMV
- bigger cocks
curries (Indians)
- lower lean body mass
- at higher risk of heart disease
- naturally skinny fat
- low bone definition in the face
- short stature
- pitiful SMV
- streetshitter culture
- lower T levels
- smaller cocks

You can’t say anything. You’re a curry. You’re subhuman. The best looking curries are literally the ones who look Arab. How much does that tell you? Blacks are slaying while Indians studycel and enter IT so they can betabuxx used up landwhales. You have no ground to stand on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
blacks
- highest T
- biggest bones
- big frame
- often tall height
- bbc halo which inflates SMV
- bigger cocks
curries (Indians)
- lower lean body mass
- at higher risk of heart disease
- naturally skinny fat
- low bone definition in the face
- short stature
- pitiful SMV
- streetshitter culture
- lower T levels
- smaller cocks

You can’t say anything. You’re a curry. You’re subhuman. The best looking curries are literally the ones who look Arab. How much does that tell you? Blacks are slaying while Indians studycel and enter IT so they can betabuxx used up landwhales. You have no ground to stand on
Thx for the paragraph lol

But dn rd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and stuckneworleans
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and Tony
  • +1
YOU are OP you absolute retard (synonym for absolute retard = nigger).
I know that you retard. I still don’t know why your only insult is my race. It’s almost as if you’re a subhuman who needs a coping mechanism

• +1