Do y’all want me gone from this forum? (Census)

Should i be gone?

• Total voters
I know that you retard. I still don’t know why your only insult is my race. It’s almost as if you’re a subhuman who needs a coping mechanism
Because your race is everything about you, it's your limitation in itself. You are subhuman. You don't have the intellect to understand that. It's like telling a woman she is inferior, she can't understand just how inferior she is compared to man, the same way are you compared to other races.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 6401 and TheAscendedOne
You don't have Athlete genetics you have slave genetics. Your ancestors were the hardest workers for jew slave masters. That's why your intellect is so low, your ancestors just had to work on a plantation for your bread.
If you weren’t retarded you’d know my ancestors weren’t slaves. My ancestors being slaves would result in me being American or from the Caribbean

I have athlete genetics but keep coping. Blacks dominate sport anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TheAscendedOne
I still don’t know why your only insult is my race. It’s almost as if you’re a subhuman who needs a coping mechanism
You just admitted you were subhuman fag. Your only insult to me was me being curry.

Just face it, you are nothing but an aboriginal lookalike.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and stuckneworleans
Blacks dominate sport anyway
Blacks dominate music too. Want to know why? Because the jews have set you up as our entertainers, the clowns. We didn't need you for physical work anymore so we let you dance and play basketball now, for our entertainment. It's like watching apes in the zoo. Of course apes don't understand the situation, they see the bananas and keep on sperging.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2205
Because your race is everything about you, it's your limitation in itself. You are subhuman. You don't have the intellect to understand that. It's like telling a woman she is inferior, she can't understand just how inferior she is compared to man, the same way are you compared to other races.
You really are a subhuman SFcel. You have nothing but your skin colour. Me being black isn’t even a limitation either. You can’t handle me mogging you so you cling onto race

• +1
If you weren’t retarded you’d know my ancestors weren’t slaves. My ancestors being slaves would result in me being American or from the Caribbean

I have athlete genetics but keep coping. Blacks dominate sport anyway
You just admitted you were subhuman fag. Your only insult to me was me being curry.

reminder we're all in the square ..

• +1
  • +1
You really are a subhuman SFcel
You are a Redditor telling me 'Oh so you're an incel! :soy: :soy: :soy:' rn. I am in the right but you must keep on coping in your bluepilled world because you can't handle the reality, the subhumanity of your kind.

• +1
Blacks dominate music too. Want to know why? Because the jews have set you up as our entertainers, the clowns. We didn't need you for physical work anymore so we let you dance and play basketball now, for our entertainment. It's like watching apes in the zoo. Of course apes don't understand the situation, they see the bananas and keep on sperging.
Lmao, now you’re pulling out conspiracies. Blacks who play sport get paid millions, get advertising deals and are globally revered. Black rappers get fame and money. If being entertainers results in cash, a racial SMV boost, fame, etc then who cares. You’re a perma rotter who’s only insult is calling somebody a nigger. Get some originality

• +1
Lmao, now you’re pulling out conspiracies. Blacks who play sport get paid millions, get advertising deals and are globally revered. Black rappers get fame and money. If being entertainers results in cash, a racial SMV boost, fame, etc then who cares. You’re a perma rotter who’s only insult is calling somebody a nigger. Get some originality
nigger

• +1
403px Human right ear cropped

• +1
You talk like a numale cuck. Your rebuttals are on the level of a redditor. Rope immediately.

• +1

You started talking about blacks first. So I hit back. It is what it is

Keep crying for me

• +1
Short answer: yes
Long answer: very much yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Madhate and 1 other person
You talk like a numale cuck. Your rebuttals are on the level of a redditor. Rope immediately.
So saying the truth makes me a cuck? Do blacks who play sports not get money and fame? Do black signers not get money and fame? Have blacks not gotten an SMV boost from all this? You’re coping. The only thing you’re saying is that I’m a nigger. Nothing else

as I said before, it’s not even like you’re some high class white. You’re literally from some backwater in a forgotten corner of a shithole country, you should be the last one talking about race. Just gonna ascend and show u exactly what I’m talking about
Niggermaxxing rn

• +1
So saying the truth makes me a cuck? Do blacks who play sports not get money and fame? Do black signers not get money and fame? Have blacks not gotten an SMV boost from all this? You’re coping. The only thing you’re saying is that I’m a nigger. Nothing else

as I said before, it’s not even like you’re some high class white. You’re literally from some backwater in a forgotten corner of a shithole country, you should be the last one talking about race. Just gonna ascend and show u exactly what I’m talking about
I will ascend, fly to Toronto and fuck your mother. She will go ooga booga and twerk on my dick when I show her my white banana.

• +1
I will ascend, fly to Toronto and fuck your mother. She will go ooga booga and twerk on my dick when I show her my white banana.
Your cock is too small for that and if I did find you in Toronto I’d crack your skull in half. You’re nothing, you talk big for a rotting SFcel that clings onto race to cope

• +1

Keep crying for me
LOL NIGGER IQ PROVEN ONCE AGAIN.
You at first insulted my race. Once again you have shown your genetically low intellect

• +1
LOL NIGGER IQ PROVEN ONCE AGAIN.
You at first insulted my race. Once again you have shown your genetically low intellect
I called u curry. I said I don’t like I cause you’re curry. That’s nothing. U went on a full on rant about blacks so I had to teach u a lesson

• +1
  • Ugh..
Your cock is too small for that and if I did find you in Toronto I’d crack your skull in half. You’re nothing, you talk big for a rotting SFcel that clings onto race to cope
Keep coping. I arrive at your home and you hide in fetal position while I fuck your mother. I will make mulatto sons with her and they will be the sons she has always wished for, and not this black bonobo you turned out to be.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Madhate and 2 others
I called u curry. I said I don’t like I cause you’re curry. That’s nothing. U went on a full on rant about blacks so I had to teach u a lesson
cringe
You're the one who went on a full on rant. You types atleast 3 paragraphs for me :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
cringe
You're the ken who went on a full on rant. You types atleast 3 paragraphs for me :lul::lul::lul:
Cope. Thx for bumping my thread to the top though. I’m in your head and u can’t get me out

• +1
blacks
- highest T
- biggest bones
- big frame
- often tall height
- bbc halo which inflates SMV
- bigger cocks
curries (Indians)
- lower lean body mass
- at higher risk of heart disease
- naturally skinny fat
- low bone definition in the face
- short stature
- pitiful SMV
- streetshitter culture
- lower T levels
- smaller cocks

You can’t say anything. You’re a curry. You’re subhuman. The best looking curries are literally the ones who look Arab. How much does that tell you? Blacks are slaying while Indians studycel and enter IT so they can betabuxx used up landwhales. You have no ground to stand on
"look at me I am a prime nordic GOD descended from brave pure blooded Viking folk
Bp8MrXc

I have blue, eyes, blond hair, white skin, niggers are half ape mud subhumans
Bp8MrXc

ITS OK TO BE WHITE I HAVE SUPERIOR GENETICS AND HIGH IQ AND IMPULSE CONTROL
Bp8MrXc

why do our white women turn into mudsharks and fuck nigger gorillas to destroy millions of years of evolution
Bp8MrXc

...why dont they procreate with me to save the white race? Men looking like me created civilizations!!!
Bp8MrXc

niggers are genetic garbage
how can white women fuck them? it must be the JEWS

14640119171178.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2597 and 3 others
"look at me I am a prime nordic GOD descended from brave pure blooded Viking folk
View attachment 330705
View attachment 330706
View attachment 330707
why do our white women turn into mudsharks and fuck nigger gorillas to destroy millions of years of evolution
View attachment 330708
...why dont they procreate with me to save the white race? Men looking like me created civilizations!!!
View attachment 330713

14640119171178.jpg
Hello bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2597 and 1 other person
Keep coping. I arrive at your home and you hide in fetal position while I fuck your mother. I will make mulatto sons with her and they will be the sons she has always wished for, and not this black bonobo you turned out to be.
Cope. You’re subhuman. All you’ll produce is incels that will shoot up their school.

I genetics mog you anyway. I’m ascending to top tier rn. Thx for bumping my thread tho I appreciate it

• +1
View attachment 330705
View attachment 330706
View attachment 330707
View attachment 330708
View attachment 330713

14640119171178.jpg

Reminder.

ALSO JFL @ YOU
LET'S GET OUR FACTS STRAIGHT:
  • YOU BEGGED @sgt_iron TO NOT DOX YOU.
  • YOU MADE A THREAD SUCKING HIS DICK.
  • YOU CONSTANTLY LOUDMOUTH ABOUT BEING AN ETHNIC MOGGER WHILE HAVING AN E RELATIONSHIP WITH AN UGLY LANDWHALE.
  • YOU CRIED TO THE MODS SNITCHING LIKE 6IX9INE.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

AFTER THIS DAY NO ONE HAS RESPECT FOR YOU ANYMORE.

• +1
  • +1
Idk man, league of coinflip, i still 2 v 8 easily just need a duo
Play something fresh. Play warzone. Ik you’ve punched at least one wall after playing league

• +1
Chechens are high T gigamoggers. Probably one of the highest T groups I’ve ever seen in my life
You are on my dick, nigger. You wish you were me.

• +1
Don’t leave bro we still gotta meet up

• +1
Giphy 10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 5143 and 1 other person
ive been defeated and beaten, i shall go off with dignity with my 15 inch betloids and sub 90 iq.
God my 20 inch bideltoids would make you feel like a little girl

• +1
You should stop talking shit, especially when you look like this

View attachment 330720
you look like you have 0 T in your body. You have no dimorphism. You look like a butch lesbian. Nothing about your face is defined whatsoever, nothing about you is top quality. Just mediocre at best.

Your frontal profile isn’t even your worst part

View attachment 330723
Your side profile is even more subhuman. Youre recessed. You literally have birdcel side profile

keep barking though, you’re only proving my point. You’re someone who has to cling onto race because you’re ugly as shit. Jfl @ you
is that a dox?

• +1
You should stop talking shit, especially when you look like this

View attachment 330720
you look like you have 0 T in your body. You have no dimorphism. You look like a butch lesbian. Nothing about your face is defined whatsoever, nothing about you is top quality. Just mediocre at best.

Your frontal profile isn’t even your worst part

View attachment 330723
Your side profile is even more subhuman. Youre recessed. You literally have birdcel side profile

keep barking though, you’re only proving my point. You’re someone who has to cling onto race because you’re ugly as shit. Jfl @ you
Now I truly live in your head.
Anyways, I will become more dimorphic as I turn older and my recessed jaw is an easy fix with surgery. I publicly posted these pictures.
I don't need more than 4.5 PSL which is easily reachable for me to dominate in this world and fuck your mother.

• +1
Play something fresh. Play warzone. Ik you’ve punched at least one wall after playing league
Ohh currently playing it my nigga, shit is wack as fuck, everybody camps until top 10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and Madhate
Holy shit, another one of these posts Black. You're literally bipolar. You make these kind of posts monthly...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4804, TheAscendedOne and 2 others

Keep crying for me
Lol how are you this retarded? Qoute what I said. You're the one who started talking shit about my race you jigaboo

• +1
Now I truly live in your head.
Anyways, I will become more dimorphic as I turn older and my recessed jaw is an easy fix with surgery. I publicly posted these pictures.
I don't need more than 4.5 PSL which is easily reachable for me to dominate in this world and fuck your mother.
You’re not in my head. Showing you your subhumanity was easy. I didn’t have to dig far, just a simple google search

You’re subhuman in nearly every way. You won’t gain dimorphism because you’re genetic trash. I mog you and will mog the shit out of you after looksmaxxing. At 4.5 PSL you won’t dominate anything. You’ll be invisible.

aren’t you something like 5’9? 4.5 PSL and 5’9 is nothing. You won’t go anywhere. You’ll be able to get a landwhale or a self hating ethnic. Keep barking though
Lol how are you this retarded? Qoute what I said. You're the one who started talking shit about my race you jigaboo
Go look back in the conversation. I thought curries were smart but it seems you’re the exception

• +1
You’re not in my head. Showing you your subhumanity was easy. I didn’t have to dig far, just a simple google search

You’re subhuman in nearly every way. You won’t gain dimorphism because you’re genetic trash. I mog you and will mog the shit out of you after looksmaxxing. At 4.5 PSL you won’t dominate anything. You’ll be invisible.

aren’t you something like 5’9? 4.5 PSL and 5’9 is nothing. You won’t go anywhere. You’ll be able to get a landwhale or a self hating ethnic. Keep barking though
I knew what I was doing when I posted these pictures here: https://looksmax.org/threads/worst-profile-on-this-site.111202/
They are nothing but a step in my journey to ascension. I will be proud to look back. Meanwhile your black skin and bonobo IQ will never leave.

You know you have won the debate when niggers are looking for shit in your post history to expose you.

• +1
I knew what I was doing when I posted these pictures here: https://looksmax.org/threads/worst-profile-on-this-site.111202/
They are nothing but a step in my journey to ascension. I will be proud to look back. Meanwhile your black skin and bonobo IQ will never leave.
You’re not ascending, not with that attitude, not with that base. You’re stuck at being mediocre and invisible. That’s your ceiling.

You’re acting as if black skin is falio when blacks have high and increasing SMV alongside strong reputation. Again, keep coping. I’m a high iq user, most people here can vouch for that

• +1
You’re not ascending, not with that attitude, not with that base. You’re stuck at being mediocre and invisible. That’s your ceiling.

You’re acting as if black skin is falio when blacks have high and increasing SMV alongside strong reputation. Again, keep coping. I’m a high iq user, most people here can vouch for that
There's more to ascension than slaying, but you will never understand. Your race is to other races like female is to male. You are inferior and will never understand the sheer scale of your inferiorty.

I already thought of a loop hole abusing plan that will give me a better life and a better place to god than anyone here will ever come close to.

• +1
no

• +1
No

• +1
There's more to ascension than slaying, but you will never understand. Your race is to other races like female is to male. You are inferior and will never understand the sheer scale of your inferiorty.
Again, coping and projection. Come back and talk to me when you don’t look like a lesbian

Thx for bumping my thread, I appreciate it. I got the attention I wanted and the entertainment from you and dope

giphy.gif

me rn

• +1
Again, coping and projection. Come back and talk to me when you don’t look like a lesbian

Thx for bumping my thread, I appreciate it. I got the attention I wanted and the entertainment from you and dope

giphy.gif

me rn
I got the entertainment I wanted off you, ape. Also you are misusing the term projection, again, to seem smart. You can fool other users but not me. You are a nigger. You are nothing but a gorilla who imitates white people and wears glasses. You might have the appearance of intellect but you are still only a frauding nigger.

• +1
I got the entertainment I wanted off you, ape. Also you are misusing the term projection, again to seem smart. You can fool other users but not me. You are a nigger.
Cope, you’re projecting. You’re projecting your subhumanity onto me, you’re coping. This entire thread was a troll anyway and you only exposed yourself as a massive Lifeisgood tier racist. Over for u

giphy.gif

• +1
ez pz won debate :feelsez: :feelsez: :feelsez:

• +1
Yes, narcy fags should rope. The second you are gone nobody will remember you.

• +1