Do you actually feel bad when someone goes ER?

Do you actually feel bad when someone goes ER?

• Yes

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • No

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • Depends on the situation

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Depends on my emotions (How angry I am at the world)

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
When I say ER I mean any type of mass killing in which someone (mostly men) lashes out against society for some reason like being incel, bullied or social outcast. Examples of guys I have in mind include Elliot Rodger, Cho Seung hui, Alek Minnasion, Adam Lanza, Paddock, Nikolas Cruz and etc. Explain once your done voting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
as long as nobody is effected i care about i cant be bothered...just as 99% of human population

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Einon, BigBoy and 4 others
the victims didnt hurt them(most of the time)

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and xForgotMyName
OP = FBI

• +1
Reactions: psl7 fatty, BigBoy and xForgotMyName
Yes i feel bad for the families and i get mad af @ those pathetic losers. Wish i could revive those mass killers somehow and torture them to death ngl

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BPDexhead, Einon, BigBoy and 9 others
Depends on my mental state bro. Currently I'd like to see it ngl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and xForgotMyName
When I say ER I mean any type of mass killing in which someone (mostly men) lashes out against society for some reason like being incel, bullied or social outcast. Examples of guys I have in mind include Elliot Rodger, Cho Seung hui, Alek Minnasion, Adam Lanza, Paddock, Nikolas Cruz and etc. Explain once your done voting.
No because I sympathize with them.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: xForgotMyName and Swagwaffle
Yes i feel bad for the families and i get mad af @ those pathetic losers. Wish i could revive those mass killers somehow and torture them to death ngl

Yes because I'm not insane. Killing innocent people is never a good thing.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, BigBiceps, Whyamihere and 2 others
“Innocent people” are usually a bunch of douchebags who would have treated me like shit so I don’t care if they die.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BPDexhead, subhuman incel and Demir
Depends, but usually, it’s yes.

If I ever become terminally ill, I'll go ER for real
I don't understand why the majority of mass killings aren't done by terminally ill people

• Love it
Reactions: BPDexhead
I dont give a single fuck tbh ngl. I only care about my father, my mother and my dog. The rest of the world can die and i wouldnt care.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and xForgotMyName
Chads and woman aren't people change my mind

completely neutral just like everyone in world.

It's fun to watch the news.

like George Carlin said: I kinda like it when a lotta people die

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
This.
“Innocent people” are usually a bunch of douchebags who would have treated me like shit so I don’t care if they die.
You think like that, until the crazy kid is pointing the gun at you.

I don't condone going ER but most of the time I feel indifferent. If the killing of innocent people was particularly cruel I might feel bad. If it's about the revenge to bullies I might sympathize with the killer a bit.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BPDexhead and BigBoy
At this point when a mass shooting happens idc. Unless a video is shown to me or it happens hearby I won't have any reaction.

no because i don't know the people who got killed or the shooter and consequently don't give a fuck about them

No lol. fuck em they're dead meat.