ANON
Fuchsia
- Joined
- Nov 20, 2025
- Posts
- 10,071
- Reputation
- 20,981
Or do u just rep and say mirin or reply to the title
I’ve never read one tbh
I’ve never read one tbh
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Fair enoughyes i do. not the slop faggots post now but some of the 2019-2020 guides in the botb section are so fucking good.
NeitherOr do u just rep and say mirin or reply to the title
I’ve never read one tbh
Of course
Dudes actually looksmax wow
Dudes using the forum at 14Ofc Its a looksmax forum
![]()
Ive read many but not one from .org maybe pneumos or other good ones but most of them tho i rep for effortOr do u just rep and say mirin or reply to the title
I’ve never read one tbh
I amDudes using the forum at 14

To young to be hereI am![]()
NoTo young to be here
Or do u just rep and say mirin or reply to the title
I’ve never read one tbh