Do you agree with my potential and current ranking?

chinprojectiongod

chinprojectiongod

Gold
IMG 1590
IMG 1592

Obviously you can’t see my eyes but they’re mid brown also just trust the ESR ratio shown. Is there anything you guys would rate higher or lower than what I have here?

What exactly is this analysis going to achieve?

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
What exactly is this analysis going to achieve?
tells current rating and future potential and things that can be improved upon, do you think it’s accurate?

forgot to mention this pic was also taken like 2 feet from my face so I look a bit better IRL

tells current rating and future potential and things that can be improved upon, do you think it’s accurate?
I mean, what are you doing right now to improve yourself? I say this as someone who wasted years in paralysis through analysis where I would write pages of my thoughts without actually putting anything into practice, up until the past 2 years, which, ironically, is when I've seen the most progress.

I mean, what are you doing right now to improve yourself? I say this as someone who wasted years in paralysis through analysis where I would write pages of my thoughts without actually putting anything into practice, up until the past 2 years, which, ironically, is when I've seen the most progress.
leaning out, minox for eyebrows, hydrocortisone for nose

leaning out, minox for eyebrows, hydrocortisone for nose
You already look pretty lean. My personal indicator for leanness is waist size, I stop cutting once I get to a waist that is 43.5% of my height and I stop bulking once my waist is 47.5% of my height. Going below 43.5% or above 47.5% is not going to be very healthy or sustainable in the long term and it is detrimental to muscle growth also.

• +1
Reactions: chinprojectiongod
bruh, my eye color is not going to bring me from mtn to chadlite 🤦‍♂️
eye color is cope unless ur eye shape, tilt, eyebrows, and undereyes, eyelashes are all bad
its only an enhancement

• +1
Reactions: chinprojectiongod