do you agree with this table?

D

Deleted member 30488

Banned
Joined
Jun 3, 2023
Posts
7,488
Reputation
7,844
Screenshot 20230627 200330 Screenshot 20230627 200255 Screenshot 20230627 200334
 
Screenshot 2023 06 28 at 01 08 07 do you agree with this table



Emoji open eyed
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 30488
never understood why channing tatum was considered extremely attractive
 
listen i'm the least racist usere here but I hate these "fair" charts, I'm supposed to believe these two asian guys are on par with fucking Hestner?

Screenshot 2023 06 28 at 01 07 57 do you agree with this table


the whole chart is fucked up because of these "muh race are all equals"
I guess someone could see it as "they're 8/9/10 for THEIR OWN RACES" but even in that case a kpop guy at this point has probably a higher SMV than some asian bonemogger
 
  • +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode and Deleted member 27974
listen i'm the least racist usere here but I hate these "fair" charts, I'm supposed to believe these two asian guys are on par with fucking Hestner?

View attachment 2284807

the whole chart is fucked up because of these "muh race are all equals"
I guess someone could see it as "they're 8/9/10 for THEIR OWN RACES" but even in that case a kpop guy at this point has probably a higher SMV than some asian bonemogger
Daniel is good, this pic is bad, but kitamura is maximum 7.0
 
1687907841614

>6.5, 98th percentile
>half of eyebrows are missing
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30488 and Sens
Above average

1687907848830


below

1687907866329
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger, Deleted member 27974 and Deleted member 30488

Similar threads

cyclopsia
Replies
16
Views
77
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT
arthurfish
Replies
22
Views
101
mxl4chi1
M
freakicris
Replies
3
Views
22
jalal04
jalal04
B
Replies
11
Views
48
CheezyPoof
CheezyPoof

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top