Do you agree with those ratings?

Racky

Racky

Diamond
If not, what would you rate some of them instead, and why?

do you think the man who made those ratings is qualified enough to sell a face rating service?

62F28FCC 74CC 4C46 940A FB1D0718E5A7
DD21C24F 593E 47AC 9459 8BD2952B416F

Face rating if tall / 10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: khvirgin, Dystopian and Racky
The black guy looks good

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fogdart, Htobrother and Racky
I personally think he looks handsome. He doesn't fit the psl autism or eurocentric standard, but I bet if he hit the gym and if he has confidence, I bet he would do really well. Man has been brainwashed to have autistic standards. You don't need to look like "Chad" or "Tyrone". From IRL experiences I noticed that just having decent features with decent harmony is all you need.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Racky
The ratings are all over the place. Where do I even begin? He only rates the present invention of the pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, Erik-Jón and Racky
The ratings are all over the place. Where do I even begin? He only rates the present invention of the pics
How come you don't rate against male model scale any more btw

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Racky
Idk man I don't artistically break down faces anymore. I only do first impressions
I don't agree tbh. Lots of faces are more subtly good looking like Tyson Ballou, Dellisola, Vito Basso, that look better the more you see them. First impressions certainly work for conventionally good looking people tho

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Racky and Squirtle
Idk man I don't artistically break down faces anymore. I only do first impressions
First impressions are best way to rate, breaking down faces is for figuring out why you have that reaction

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Squirtle and Racky
They seem completely random.

• +1
These ratings are pretty not good tbh
They seem completely random.
Those ratings come from an IG account that talks about looksmaxxing. They sell face ratings. For a short period they decided to give out free (public) ratings that would then be published on their IG story. So this is a sample of the kind of ratings they normally make people pay for in "custom reports" made with the help of "science-based research papers and our years of experience in this field."

As the blackpill becomes more popular we will probably start seeing an epidemic of such "face analysis" services which are basically just scams by people who don't know as much as they try to make their audience think. It's easy to appear "scientific" through presentation and normies who don't know anything about PSL can easily be fooled that they are paying people who understands deeply what makes a face attractive, whole time it's just some greycel who started reading threads here a month ago and had a scam idea.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Those ratings come from an IG account that talks about looksmaxxing. They sell face ratings. For a short period they decided to give out free (public) ratings that would then be published on their IG story. So this is a sample of the kind of ratings they normally make people pay for in "custom reports" made with the help of "science-based research papers and our years of experience in this field."

As the blackpill becomes more popular we will probably start seeing an epidemic of such "face analysis" services which are basically just scams by people who don't know as much as they try to make their audience think. It's easy to appear "scientific" through presentation and normies who don't know anything about PSL can easily be fooled that they are paying people who understands deeply what makes a face attractive, whole time it's just some greycel who started reading threads here a month ago and had a scam idea.
I can analyze my own face these services are shit

• +1
whole time it's just some greycel who started reading threads here a month ago and had a scam idea
It really is unfortunate, but it also demonstrates how much brain rigidity people have when they accept being rated as good looking and stop trying to improve.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Racky