Do you all believe transgenders should continue, or discontinue?

Cancel Transgenders?

• YES! End them all.

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • No. They're people, though pushing their delusions onto our children.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • No. We should allow our children that hasn't developed or mature to decide their gender.

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Fuck this! World War 3's the only solution.

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Ugh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, PYT and Growth Plate
trans people are ok i don't mind them

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2275, thecel and Deleted member 11053
trans people are ok i don't mind them
Even though now their wanting boys and girls toys mixed together? Which confuses all the kids now.

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 8576
Even though now their wanting boys and girls toys mixed together? Which confuses all the kids now.
what do you mean? kids can just pick whatever toys they want to play with cant they?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9666
Trans people don't exist outside of the internet where I live. For how much people talk about them I've never seen one irl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439, PYT, Deleted member 6723 and 4 others
some ftm are hot

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and BigJimsWornOutTires
what do you mean? kids can just pick whatever toys they want to play with cant they?
It's called, Planting the idea. "Get them while they're young." We need to end this. World War 3 is the only solution we're left with. We have no other option. Ugh.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
It's called, Planting the idea. "Get them while they're young." We need to end this. World War 3 is the only solution we're left with. We have no other option. Ugh.
planting what idea? if girls want to play with legos or whatever and a boy wants to play with dolls what's the problem?

planting what idea? if girls want to play with legos or whatever and a boy wants to play with dolls what's the problem?
I see nothing wrong with the girl playing with legos. But the boy playing with dolls will lead that child to have a difficult time with other children. Thus destroying that child. It would increase bullying and alienation.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
Ugh. If the people allow a child to decide on gender, then the next bill those voters will have to agree on is Age Not a Factor. As to a gay family being okay with their 8-year-old child wanting to have sex with a 40-year-old man or woman. You can't disagree on that if you have agreed to the first. That will be contradicting yourself. Thus making you into a bias. Ugh.

World war 3 would be the only solution. Pandora's box is opening and we won't be able to shut it once its fully opened. But we can end protection for the people as to a world war.

Last edited:
I see nothing wrong with the girl playing with legos. But the boy playing with dolls will lead that child to have a difficult time with other children. Thus destroying that child. It would increase bullying and alienation.
if we normalized boys playing with any toys they wanted then they wouldn't have to worry as much about bullying.
If the people allow a child to decide on gender, then the next bill those voters will have to agree on is Age Not a Factor.
why is it bad to let kids decide on gender inherently? we already force gender norms on them what's wrong with letting them decide? the next bill isn't necessarily anything, you're using "slippery slope" which is a fallacy.
You can't disagree on that if you have agreed to the first. That will be contradicting yourself.
no? explain how it is.

if we normalized boys playing with any toys they wanted then they wouldn't have to worry as much about bullying.

why is it bad to let kids decide on gender inherently? we already force gender norms on them what's wrong with letting them decide? the next bill isn't necessarily anything, you're using "slippery slope" which is a fallacy.

no? explain how it is.
If an 8-year-old boy decides he wants to play with dolls and be a girl. And we allow it. Knowing that child is still developing and hasn't fully matured yet. And then the child is manipulated by a pedophile and wants to be with him/her. Intimately. How can you then decide against that? You already corrupted nature by letting him be the other gender that nature disagreed with from birth. How can you stop then? And if the child decides, "I don't need school or any education anymore." You can not disagree and enforce something the child is not comfortable with. The list goes on and on as to the ramifications of the first law passed. You can't decide you wanna stop when YOU feel it's gone too far.

We have had laws and rules for good reasons. They're solid! Well thought of for hundreds of years. And back then, the ones deciding wasn't smoking weed and popping pills all day like they are today.

Last edited:

Knowing that child is still developing and hasn't fully matured yet. And then the child is manipulated by a pedophile and wants to be with him/her
what are you talking about, of course pedophiles fucking children is wrong. you know, i have openly advocated for much older age of consent on this very forum actually. explain how a boy playing with a doll necessarily leads to pedophiles fucking them? if letting girls play with boy toys didn't lead to them necessarily being molested how does this work the other way around?
How can you then decide against that? You already corrupted nature by letting him be the other gender that nature disagreed with from birth.
i can decide against it because i think that the age of consent should be higher, children don't have the mental faculty to consent. nature isn't being corrupted the boy is just playing with a toy. it doesn't say in nature that boys cant play with dolls so what you're saying doesnt even make sense.
And if the child decides, "I don't need school or any education anymore." You can not disagree and enforce something the child is not comfortable with.
this is completely different from playing with toys or gender. playing with certain toys or saying you're a girl if you're a boy isn't at all equal to deciding to not go to school and ruin your future life opportunities. technically you would be forcing the child to do something they aren't comfortable with if they did end up deciding they wanted to be a different gender and you were forcing them to be something they deeply didn't want to be.
You can't decide you wanna stop when YOU feel it's gone too far.
of course we can. in our society we set up laws to stop things from going to far. we say we live in a free country but you obviously don't have the freedom to rape babies or whatever, because that's too far, so we make sure that can't happen.
They're solid! Well thought of for hundreds of years.
laws have been changing all throughout history, jfl

When a child does such it means the obvious. I don't wanna say it. But its nothing to do with transgender racism. I don't wanna say it and you know what? I wont. But its nothing to do with demons, devils, angels, delusions, skitzos, etc. I don't wanna say it and I wont. Ugh.

what are you talking about, of course pedophiles fucking children is wrong. you know, i have openly advocated for much older age of consent on this very forum actually. explain how a boy playing with a doll necessarily leads to pedophiles fucking them? if letting girls play with boy toys didn't lead to them necessarily being molested how does this work the other way around?

i can decide against it because i think that the age of consent should be higher, children don't have the mental faculty to consent. nature isn't being corrupted the boy is just playing with a toy. it doesn't say in nature that boys cant play with dolls so what you're saying doesnt even make sense.

this is completely different from playing with toys or gender. playing with certain toys or saying you're a girl if you're a boy isn't at all equal to deciding to not go to school and ruin your future life opportunities. technically you would be forcing the child to do something they aren't comfortable with if they did end up deciding they wanted to be a different gender and you were forcing them to be something they deeply didn't want to be.

of course we can. in our society we set up laws to stop things from going to far. we say we live in a free country but you obviously don't have the freedom to rape babies or whatever, because that's too far, so we make sure that can't happen.

laws have been changing all throughout history, jfl
No. A world war ends it. And you can babble babble babble - as to manipulate manipulate manipulate till you're blue in your face. But when we're at war. Theres no law. And the majority is against pedophiles, faggots, criminals, perverts. PERIOD. No exceptions. No excuses. No more babble babble babble. Game over.

PS: not gonna read all that useless babble you just did.

Last edited:
If an 8-year-old boy decides he wants to play with dolls and be a girl. And we allow it. Knowing that child is still developing and hasn't fully matured yet. And then the child is manipulated by a pedophile and wants to be with him/her. Intimately. How can you then decide against that? You already corrupted nature by letting him be the other gender that nature disagreed with from birth. How can you stop then? And if the child decides, "I don't need school or any education anymore." You can not disagree and enforce something the child is not comfortable with. The list goes on and on as to the ramifications of the first law passed. You can't decide you wanna stop when YOU feel it's gone too far. We have laws and rules for good reasons. They're solid! Well thought of for hundreds of years. And back then, the ones deciding wasn't smoking weed and popping pills all day like they are right now.

I don't have a problem with kids playing with whatever toy they want to play with. If you have a boy and he wants to play with a "girls" toy and you say no because "that's for girls". Aren't YOU planting the idea of gender norms in their head? Now they think they're different or weird for wanting to play with those toys, or that they need to be a girl to play with a doll. I wouldn't want my kids to be trans, I wouldn't accept it, but I acknowledge that I actually know very little of the science behind it. That being said, I would not stop my child from playing with whatever toy they want to play with. I would be more concerned with people advertising trans education/terminology to my young child than what toys they are playing with. My best friend played with dolls as a kid and he's the most masculine chad I know today.

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
No. A world war ends it. And you can babble babble babble - as to manipulate manipulate manipulate till you're blue in your face. But when we're at war. Theres no law. And the majority is against it. PERIOD. No exceptions. No excuses. No more babble babble babble. Game over.

PS: not gonna read all that useless babble you just did.
So in other words, you are not only unable to string together a proper argument, you can't even read what I wrote because you're too mentally lazy or your brain is too smooth and wrinkleless. Faced by an opposing view you shut down, like any conservative brainlet does, and say "babble babble im not reading" and ramble about a war or that i'm manipulating. Well, sir, you've just been destroyed and clobbered in this debate.

• JFL
Trannies and fags belong to a burning pyre (in Minecraft)

It will never work there will always be a bunch of people saying we should kill the trannies and then a bunch of people saying we should be fine with 6 year old boys cutting off their penises and becoming girls, with no one reasonable because its a controversial and inflammatory issue. Maybe if it ever dies down and becomes as non-controversial as trade deals with guatemala, then some good stuff will be done. Also “transgenders” encompasses all kinds of people, with different ideas, i dont know how I could say anything about them. Its like “what do you think about people who like spaghetti” thats a really non specific group not aligned by anything except their like of spaghetti

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan and thecel
I don't have a problem with kids playing with whatever toy they want to play with. If you have a boy and he wants to play with a "girls" toy and you say no because "that's for girls". Aren't YOU planting the idea of gender norms in their head? Now they think they're different or weird for wanting to play with those toys, or that they need to be a girl to play with a doll. I wouldn't want my kids to be trans, I wouldn't accept it, but I acknowledge that I actually know very little of the science behind it. That being said, I would not stop my child from playing with whatever toy they want to play with. I would be more concerned with people advertising trans education/terminology to my young child than what toys they are playing with. My best friend played with dolls as a kid and he's the most masculine chad I know today.
That's the cleverness behind the toys being mixed. 'The people' are fucking naive and dumb as fuck. Most of them care less because they have no children and want no children.

These faggot parasites are naturally dumb, but clever at deception and manipulation. They lie all the time. And with that perversion rotting inside them, the Overlord, the most clever fucker on this Earth, provides them with temporary intelligence for the sole purpose of destroying mankind.

First, mix the toys together. Then create and push more transgender and faggot toys onto the children. Such as the Transgender Operation Game. Like the original, except, instead of carefully removing bones, the child has to turn the penis into a vagina. Or vice versa. FUN! Right?

Transgender Board Games. For the sole purpose of planting faggot ideas into the young minds.

Transkit toys. The kit includes everything the boy needs to turn himself into a girl. Or vice versa.

These fucking people are clever with their manipulation, lies, and deception. We need to cancel them.

Last edited:
@Original avid supporter of the LGBT. Mirn

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8576 and BigJimsWornOutTires
@Original avid supporter of the LGBT. Mirn
not even that much tbh, but OP is so low iq and his arguments are so bad that i couldn’t help but destroy them.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and PYT
not even that much tbh, but OP is so low iq and his arguments are so bad that i couldn’t help but destroy them.
Not even close. I read your babble. That's all it was. Useless babble. You made no sense whatsoever. Didn't prove anything. Just useless garbage! How can anyone respond to such? An idiot, perhaps. Or one that smokes weed all day. I don't. So I won't respond to that babble. You lost. Deal with it!

I don't like them. Let them do whetever they want with themselves. But they shouldn't have any bearing on our legal system whatsoever. They shouldn't be legally acknowledged.

• +1
Not even close. I read your babble. That's all it was. Useless babble. You made no sense whatsoever. Didn't prove anything. Just useless garbage! How can anyone respond to such? An idiot, perhaps. Or one that smokes weed all day. I don't. So I won't respond to that babble. You lost. Deal with it!
whatever helps you cope with using fallacious arguments and conclusions that don’t follow from your premises.

i thought your arguments were bad but i am at least mentally capable of forming counter arguments to them. you can’t even do that. but of course, you don’t care, and you probably don’t genuinely care about truth or debate.

• Ugh..
whatever helps you cope with using fallacious arguments and conclusions that don’t follow from your premises.

i thought your arguments were bad but i am at least mentally capable of forming counter arguments to them. you can’t even do that. but of course, you don’t care, and you probably don’t genuinely care about truth or debate.
Ugh. You're embarrassing yourself! You lost. Why are you still trying? :ROFLMAO: This is so sad and painful to read.

I pity and not hate LGBT people. lots of them are confused, traumatised and unhealthy hormonally.

there should be steps to prevent people becoming confused like this, and not as easily accessible surgery imo

• +1
Ugh. You're embarrassing yourself! You lost. Why are you still trying? :ROFLMAO: This is so sad and painful to read.
what do you mean “still trying”? obviously the debate is over, i agree. it ended because you ran away and refused to respond to my argument, claiming it was babble yet unable to elaborate on why i was wrong or what was incorrect about my argument.

what do you mean “still trying”? obviously the debate is over, i agree. it ended because you ran away and refused to respond to my argument, claiming it was babble yet unable to elaborate on why i was wrong or what was incorrect about my argument.
On the contrary, that was last night. I had a gorgeous woman in the bedroom waiting for me. "Jim! My pussy's not gonna take care of itself! Get that monstrous cock in here...now!" She yelled so I had to quickly win that debate, which I did, though YOU'RE having a difficult time adjusting to the reality of LOSING the debate. Ugh. Seriously! You're embarrassing yourself. Stop that. Ugh.