Do you also have this?

D

Deleted member 24444

Invisible to women
Joined
Dec 4, 2022
Posts
17,342
Reputation
28,261
Since becoming blackpilled I don't want anything but surgeries. Whenever my parents offer me to buy item x(designer clothes or some sort of tech) or ask where I want to go on a trip I just how useless those things are, a strong feeling of sadness comes to me and I almost breakdown into tears in moments like this, like previously I liked them but now I almost hate it and I want them to offer me plastic surgeries.
 
  • +1
Reactions: andromeda and Jigen
Nice
 
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jigen, HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 24444
Based
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Since becoming blackpilled I don't want anything but surgeries. Whenever my parents offer me to buy item x(designer clothes or some sort of tech) or ask where I want to go on a trip I just how useless those things are, a strong feeling of sadness comes to me and I almost breakdown into tears in moments like this, like previously I liked them but now I almost hate it and I want them to offer me plastic surgeries.
Delirious ramblings of a HTN with Chang-Lite potential directly broadcasted from the Astana mental asylum.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Almaty

Why tf you write this every single time? Also you probably mean LTN by this ffs
If I call someone a subhuman then dalits get angry but whenever I try to rate someone as HTN they still sperg about muh cyberbullying.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
If I call someone a subhuman then dalits get angry but whenever I try to rate someone as HTN they still sperg about muh cyberbullying.
Because you spam it under every thread, it's obvious that you are trolling
 
no mom i dont want an xbox series x! I already told you I want rhino for my birthday
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
  • JFL
Reactions: justadude

Similar threads

bnugly
Replies
2
Views
27
ouiii
ouiii
Browniecell
Replies
23
Views
80
mxl4chi1
M
RedDragonSlayer
Replies
6
Views
36
Resonant
Resonant
Shrek2OnDvD
Replies
3
Views
41
Oscaridk
Oscaridk
Gen1leman
Replies
45
Views
128
rt6ldarboyo
rt6ldarboyo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top