Do you believe ALL women are untrustworthy or are some of them at least okay?

DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon

Diamond
Do you guys distrust ALL foids that you meet in your lives, or are some of them actually trustworthy and down to earth in your opinion?

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I just trust my close bros, nobody else

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic
listen to this

I trust some old school females like my grandmas who grew up a certain way, there is no way I could trust modern foid not even my own sister

However you can definitely spot a good female from a typical whore, its just in todays current social atmosphere there is no social shame preventing a good female from being a whore or sleeping around

Its kind of like saying do you trust a child with a gun who will suffer no consequence if he kills somebody, my answer would be no because it is too much power for no accountability, children and women are too emotional and unself aware to have guilt or a strong moral code

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
49c8060b842e0b3cfa666e001e9515dc

I trust some old school females like my grandmas who grew up a certain way, there is no way I could trust modern foid not even my own sister

However you can definitely spot a good female from a typical whore, its just in todays current social atmosphere there is no social shame preventing a good female from being a whore or sleeping around

Its kind of like saying do you trust a child with a gun who will suffer no consequence if he kills somebody, my answer would be no because it is too much power for no accountability, children and women are too emotional and unself aware to have guilt or a strong moral code
yeah maybe some old grannies could be trusted but nobody my age. But then again, remember those grannies were once young hot foids.

The only women that aren't massively old sexless grandmas that can be trusted are women that completely and utterly submit to you. As is the natural order of things.

Do you guys distrust ALL foids that you meet in your lives, or are some of them actually trustworthy and down to earth in your opinion?
why do you need to trust people? quit being a beta bitch.

yeah maybe some old grannies could be trusted but nobody my age. But then again, remember those grannies were once young hot foids.

Doesnt matter. They simply didnt have the validation of online dating, they would have been very insecure and shy growing up on top of that they grew up in strong father households

Society also shamed women for being sluts and sleeping around, they would have acted a certain way back then, my grandma tells me women had a certain role and men had theirs and it was understood by everyone back then

• +1
The only women that aren't massively old sexless grandmas that can be trusted are women that completely and utterly submit to you. As is the natural order of things.
Like that underage girl that is moving in with you huh?

Every single one.

• So Sad
U a foid, greycel?

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
My family is okay

I guess I don't. I don't trust guys either but I'm more receptive to making "friends" now since there can be some surprise.