Do you believe in IQ differences between diff races?

Title

• Total voters
Wdym ? Can't you just learn on you own? You don't need private tutoring, In my country there's public wifi every where, just go to a library and studymaxx there like a normal nerd kid, you sound lazy, tell you something I live in a literal third world shithole and kids at the percentile 10-20 on wealth can easily study all day as much as they want in the library if they want to, food is so abundant no one dies of hunger EVER they give that shit everywhere

And guess what even on these conditions I again have yet to met an actual smart black in my entire life, despite having the same opportunities as everyone else fuck off

No excuses bro
imo there are three tiers of achievement once you get to sub 2% of the population:

~130 IQ: these guys will be top 5 in intelligence in almost any non room that’s not selected for intelligence. High SATs, good grades, etc. I’ve seen blacks on this level, especially Igbo Nigerian immigrants and Ethiopians. Never seen a native African American at this level irl tho.

~145 IQ: these people will have done major stuff in their teen years or will be on a hyper accelerated path if they don’t have an inclination towards creativivity. I knew this Indian who took multi variable calc in 9th grade when the typical engineer takes it sophomore year of college. A more creatively minded Jew I knew developed an app that detects early stage Alzheimers via telehealth. There are black people on this level like Roland fryer, but they’re pushed to the top like immediately because they are so rare. And I’ve never seen a black person like this irl, immigrant or native.

~IQ level where tests become unreliable: Schizo tier autistic geniuses like fischer, neuton, von Neumann, Ramanujan, Terrence Tao etc. I’ve never even heard of a black person on this level.

• +1
Reactions: xegigi and copemaxxeer
blacks are dumber if they are not competing in the same thing, and they aren't competing by choice there are systematic efforts or by-products that limit them
But actually even if not all blacks have the opportunity to study the same subjects as whites for whatever reason, there are blacks who actually do and you can compare those instead... sounds crazy right? 😂 Just take your average black studying physics or math compare it against whites and Asians, see how their scores correlate and here you go not rocket science buddy

But spoiler alert you will find another reason why you will make excuses about those blacks also underperforming

It's ironic that you want to call me lazy even though you are too lazy to actually analyze what I replied to you, which was the same thing over and over because I think you have poor memory and kept forgetting what my argument was, which is that you can't say blacks are dumber if they are not competing in the same thing, and they aren't competing by choice there are systematic efforts or by-products that limit them. I am not denying the results from the studies, I am saying the studies could be much better but you want to off an even more broad scope by saying "i dont see black geniuses" which is wrong in many ways.

"No excuses bro 10-20 percentile still study"

I have an excuse actually, when my parents stopped funding me, I literally had no source of income, zero. So I was making £67.20/$84.92/€79.35 a week for a while which is well below your "10-20 percentile" and I live in London which is a top 5 most expensive city, not to mention jobs are hard to find so please don't just assume things when you don't know, I've lived through true poverty.
Yeah for sure parents can really fuck your shit up, I don’t envy your position at all. Here in the USA we have a system where if you score 99th percentile on an equivalent to the SAT you get a free ride (with food, housing, tuition, and stipend) to a decent school, somewhere in the top 50 to top 100 range. Don’t know if they have something similar in the UK tho. Don’t let your parents win and rob you of your potential, I believe in you brother.

But actually even if not all blacks have the opportunity to study the same subjects as whites for whatever reason, there are blacks who actually do and you can compare those instead... sounds crazy right? 😂 Just take your average black studying physics or math compare it against whites and Asians, see how their scores correlate and here you go not rocket science buddy

But spoiler alert you will find another reason why you will make excuses about those blacks also underperforming
"there are blacks who actually do and still don't reach rocket science"

enlighten me with some data then so you can convince me that they are inherently less intelligent.

I don't keep making excuses, but you sure will start making excuses when your superior white race is outbred by those unintelligent black people.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Yeah for sure parents can really fuck your shit up, I don’t envy your position at all. Here in the USA we have a system where if you score 99th percentile on an equivalent to the SAT you get a free ride (with food, housing, tuition, and stipend) to a decent school, somewhere in the top 50 to top 100 range. Don’t know if they have something similar in the UK tho. Don’t let your parents win and rob you of your potential, I believe in you brother.
Bro should honestly stop complaining about oppression like a little faggot and instead study/work, I understand complaining about lookism because surgery might feel degradating, to change your whole persona to appeal to some retarded foid but studymaxxing and earning money are massively influenced by industriousness instead

• +1
My little anecdote is meaningless to the actual conversation, which is that you must put equity in place before assessing equality and the guy who I'm talking to failed the first one and doesn't know what he is talking about.

Bro should honestly stop complaining about oppression like a little faggot
Then when will you whites shut the fuck up about going extinct? You don't have a chance, oh wait but having a chance doesn't matter because equality of opportunity doesn't matter haaaaaahaahahahaha

superior white race is outbred by those unintelligent black people.
None of that matters because AGI will take away the ability of humans to optimize their own future anyway

Chad, genius? None of that will matter, I am just entertaining this conversation because I am depressed that I got ghosted, don't really care

~IQ level where tests become unreliable: Schizo tier autistic geniuses like fischer, neuton, von Neumann, Ramanujan, Terrence Tao etc. I’ve never even heard of a black person on this level.
Paul Erdos was my favorite one, I remember he used to snort cocaine or meth (one of the two) to make conjectures lol. But the people you mentioned are intelligent in so many different ways. Ramanujan was in poverty but later on I remember a mathematician called Godfrey Harold Hardy took him to the uk with a better life quite early

• +1
None of that matters because AGI will take away the ability of humans to optimize their own future anyway

Chad, genius? None of that will matter, I am just entertaining this conversation because I am depressed that I got ghosted, don't really care
How does AGI exactly make it harder for humans to optimize their own future? Wouldn't it make it easier or at least easier from a particular angle if students can use AI to finish things like college work/job work so long that AGI has relevance? The only way it can make it harder is niche jobs that it still hasn't necessarily replaced like jurors or lawyers.

How does AGI exactly make it harder for humans to optimize their own future?
Because AI will eventually permeate every single aspect of human existence and we will be at the mercy of some random alien intelligence's utility function

Because AI will eventually permeate every single aspect of human existence and we will be at the mercy of some random alien intelligence's utility function
We don't know yet how far AI will go.

My little anecdote is meaningless to the actual conversation, which is that you must put equity in place before assessing equality and the guy who I'm talking to failed the first one and doesn't know what he is talking about.
Equity is a fake pseudo Marxist construct. Families with good genes climb up to where you would predict in 2-3 generations of any sort of wealth shock. In a lot of ways blacks have it easier let’s be real. Affirmative action, black only positions in major companies etc. Like if I wanted to have the best chance to get out of poverty I would chose to be born a 130 IQ black guy in Detroit vs a 130 IQ white guy born in a trailer park. Those people are double fucked cuz no one cares about them.

Equity is a fake pseudo Marxist construct. Families with good genes climb up to where you would predict in 2-3 generations of any sort of wealth shock. In a lot of ways blacks have it easier let’s be real. Affirmative action, black only positions in major companies etc. Like if I wanted to have the best chance to get out of poverty I would chose to be born a 130 IQ black guy in Detroit vs a 130 IQ white guy born in a trailer park. Those people are double fucked cuz no one cares about them.
If Equity is a fake pseudo marxist construct are white people who moan about being "replaced" also adopting marxism by appealing to Equity and saying they dont have the resources to outcompete people of color? You're saying it doesn't matter because families with good genes climb to where you predict, but what about outliers? It matters then right?

Also I have not seen any data which suggests black people experience affirmative action more often.

We don't know yet how far AI will go.
Unless we are living at a simulation at the deepest layer where simulations inside simulations are not possible there's a really high probability we will be able to perform human level and soon after that super human level computations on a different substrate

Gemini 1.5 is absolutely brutal that thing can completely digest a 500 pages book and reason about it in about one minute for example, it can also understand audio, images and videos, also has bachelor level knowledge on every field, speaks every language on planet earth

Its so fucking over jfl

If Equity is a fake pseudo marxist construct are white people who moan about being "replaced" also adopting marxism by appealing to Equity and saying they dont have the resources to outcompete people of color? You're saying it doesn't matter because families with good genes climb to where you predict, but what about outliers? It matters then right?

Also I have not seen any data which suggests black people experience affirmative action more often.
The types of white people that are moaning about replaced aren’t supportive of DEI unless it’s for some straussian accelerationist larp. And yeah Genetic recomb fucks you over from reaching your potential but black dudes from shitty families have it better than white dudes from shitty families because blacks are getting some level of institutional support.

Unless we are living at a simulation at the deepest layer where simulations inside simulations are not possible there's a really high probability we will be able to perform human level and soon after that super human level computations on a different substrate

Gemini 1.5 is absolutely brutal that thing can completely digest a 500 pages book and reason about it in about one minute for example, it can also understand audio, images and videos, also has bachelor level knowledge on every field, speaks every language on planet earth

Its so fucking over jfl
Let's see some of the things gemini 1.5 do, and don't give frauded pics where it says something impressive, that is why to control for frauding people look at accuracy rate of transformers let alone any model

Let's see some of the things gemini 1.5 do, and don't give frauded pics where it says something impressive, that is why to control for frauding people look at accuracy rate of transformers let alone any model
I use it to do my assignments on university for those classes I don't give a fuck, Gemini 1.5 accepts PDFs , do your research yourself I am just burning time here until I stabilize my mental state not gonna make this much effort just to prove some point to some random on the internet

The types of white people that are moaning about replaced aren’t supportive of DEI unless it’s for some straussian accelerationist larp. And yeah Genetic recomb fucks you over from reaching your potential but black dudes from shitty families have it better than white dudes from shitty families because blacks are getting some level of institutional support.

View attachment 2884805

Alright let's unpack this. I asked you for a source to show that black people get affirmative action more often. You've sent me a source that seems to show that the acceptance rate for different races in the same gpa/mcat bracket is highest in blacks. With inference while this definitely shows that a black person is more likely to be picked than a white person, it doesn't directly state whether this is due to an actual policy implemented or whether there were other factors. Obviously If I'm wrong you can just show me.

I use it to do my assignments on university for those classes I don't give a fuck, Gemini 1.5 accepts PDFs , do your research yourself I am just burning time here until I stabilize my mental state not gonna make this much effort just to prove some point to some random on the internet
So you actually don't know what it is just "school assignments"

I doubt you've ever even made a chatbot if your biggest experience with it was it "helping you with assignments" yeah im sure chatgpt/microsoft copilot also helps with assignments retard but either way the original discussion here was you to show me that black people are inherently more stupid or have some barrier in intelligence than whites.

Alright let's unpack this. I asked you for a source to show that black people get affirmative action more often. You've sent me a source that seems to show that the acceptance rate for different races in the same gpa/mcat bracket is highest in blacks. With inference while this definitely shows that a black person is more likely to be picked than a white person, it doesn't directly state whether this is due to an actual policy implemented or whether there were other factors. Obviously If I'm wrong you can just show me.
Is there a reason for blacks with similar scores to be accepted at higher rates than whites and Asians? I don’t see why a black with the same MCAT and GPA as an Asian is up to a 933% better candidate.

So you actually don't know what it is just "school assignments"

I doubt you've ever even made a chatbot if your biggest experience with it was it "helping you with assignments" yeah im sure chatgpt/microsoft copilot also helps with assignments retard but either way the original discussion here was you to show me that black people are inherently more stupid or have some barrier in intelligence than whites.
Do you even know what you are talking about, you're making extraordinary claims like AI will take over if anyone unironically knew a true and justified answer to that you would get a lot of attention to say the least. It's like trying to predict the market, making predictions of any complex system especially with your "muh gemini 1.5" is not convincing.

black people are inherently more stupid or have some barrier in intelligence than whites.
Just digest the content from Jordan Peterson if you want actual data, on one of his lectures he explains that IQ is more important than your social economical status at birth

For most humans if you are smart you will live an above average life even if you start with a handicap, intelligence is the strongest thing on the universe

Each time that a negro was oppressed on history the passage of time shall have self corrected this if they truly had the merit for that

In reality they are alive because the other races were kind enough to not kill them

In a sense they are just like dogs, kept alive because we find them useful, first as slaves, today as tool for acquiring political power

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxxin and iblamechico
Is there a reason for blacks with similar scores to be accepted at higher rates than whites and Asians? I don’t see why a black with the same MCAT and GPA as an Asian is up to a 933% better candidate.
933%? That's not even what your statistic says. Jumping over all of this I do agree that black people are typically supported more than whites, perhaps because whites generally have it better. But where are you going with this? You realise this kind of policy only applies to some black people while whites more often have it easier? This statistic that you sent doesn't even imply whether it is generally easier for a white person to reach a particular gpa/score than a black person.

Just digest the content from Jordan Peterson if you want actual data, on one of his lectures he explains that IQ is more important than your social economical status at birth

For most humans if you are smart you will live an above average life even if you start with a handicap, intelligence is the strongest thing on the universe

Each time that a negro was oppressed on history the passage of time shall have self corrected this if they truly had the merit for that

In reality they are alive because the other races were kind enough to not kill them

In a sense they are just like dogs, kept alive because we find them useful, first as slaves, today as tool for acquiring political power
IQ is talent and economic status is hard work and we know that hard work almost always beats talent. Also your IQ is entangled with your social economic status at birth. What if your genetics were the same but you were born molested, abused beaten the shit out of fed toast with ketchup, made fun of and were ugly VERSUS upper middle class/upper class, always complimented, well fed nutritionally and were handsome, imagine the difference in iq that would prevail it would be insane.

Do you even know what you are talking about, you're making extraordinary claims like AI will take over if anyone unironically knew a true and justified answer to that you would get a lot of attention to say the least. It's like trying to predict the market, making predictions of any complex system especially with your "muh gemini 1.5" is not convincing.
I am just assuming an AGI will act as an agent, In That case instrumental convergence dictates that other agents (aka humans and other AIs) are dangerous and if not killed their influence over your optimization space shall be reduced as much as you can safely do it

IQ is talent and economic status is hard work and we know that hard work almost always beats talent. Also your IQ is entangled with your social economic status at birth. What if your genetics were the same but you were born molested, abused beaten the shit out of fed toast with ketchup, made fun of and were ugly VERSUS upper middle class/upper class, always complimented, well fed nutritionally and were handsome, imagine the difference in iq that would prevail it would be insane.
I just have a feeling you're downplaying economic status. It's hard to explain it to someone that is inexperienced but sure IQ is more important I can tell since you sound stupid and haven't made a single point from this entire 30+ reply thread coming from you
I am just assuming an AGI will act as an agent, In That case instrumental convergence dictates that other agents (aka humans and other AIs) are dangerous and if not killed their influence over your optimization space shall be reduced as much as you can safely do it
There doesn't have to be instrumental convergence between smart AI in the sense that they all will take over the jobs, even if it was that's just the goal. You saying it dictates is just begging the question that AI will take over those jobs and thus make it harder for people to self-optimize their lives, which you still haven't answered and I can even grant you the unnecessarily true assumption that advancement in AI makes it harder in general when in fact it can make it easier if you have speciality in stem.

Qhy is this a question? It's like asking do you believe in height differences between the different races or do you believe in penis size differences between the different races. There's over a century of IQ tests from all the races and have controlled many factors. The people in denial will nit pick and say every little factor hasn't been controlled or it's a white supremacist created test. The results are the same for SAT's, Wonderlic and ASVAB scores and no matter what factor you control (parents, income, education, etc the results are the same).

The factors are never going to be perfectly equivalent, but the Asians are the perfect example of why this test isn't just some white supremacist examination or only the wealthy can achieve high scores. Many Asians have come here very poor, they have been treated very poorly especially in their early decades of coming to America yet given all the adversity of low income to start, poorly treated, bad environments they still scored higher on average than whites.

Also, controlling for every factor isn't realistic because it's just not reality and as stated all factors are never going to be equal. however, if the Asians can dominate the IQ testing while in horrific conditions especially early in their migration history to America then it should be apparent IQ is mainly genetic.

The brain size studies coincide perfectly with race and IQ. These IQ studies are already deemed as racist against blacks but the brain size studies have been completely wiped clean from all Universities and to bring these up as a professor would be career suicide.

There are always going to be outliers or exceptions to the rule but for the most part the studies on race and IQ are consistent in every country.

With everything equal in a study of an equal amount of people of all races growing up in the same environment, same parents, same income, same education, same everything, the results are most likely going to be very similar to the same results we've been given for the last 100+ years now in Eastern Asians averaging around 105, whites around 101, Arabs mid 80s to low 90's, and blacks around 70. I'm talking about purebloods, people with as close to 100 percent of one race as possible. Of course Arabs are mixed anyways.

I do believe a highly motivated person even in a bad environment, parents, etc. If they have at least the access to a library and self determination to either get out of poverty, freedom, etc. then they can go from a race (or set of parents) that have an average of a 70 IQ but through their efforts, time and consistency I believe an individual can increase this by 2-3 standard deviations and potentially 4 SD's in extreme cases. The Story of Dr. Ben Carson is a perfect example of this. He was black, single family poor home, poor education, and friends were bad examples and grew up in the 50's and 60's in a bad neighborhood. The dude went from being known as the dumbest kid in class in the 5th grade to top of his high school, to graduating from Yale, then becoming a top neurosurgeon on earth. His IQ was estimated to be around 130.

In the end genetics plays a major factor in your IQ as does the environment to a lesser extent but the #1 factor is you. Nobody holds you back or boosts you up more than you. Nearly everything else is just an excuse (unless you're born with down syndrome or a legitimate slave with no access to books or anything to increase your mental faculties).

Overall, race and IQ differences are legitimate and going to be consistent no matter the environment, time period, or if every single factor is made equal. However, the individual person has the biggest control over their IQ. Your own brain is your biggest enemy in life so you have to reprogram your thoughts and you can overcome virtually anything. Dr. Ben Carson used prayer combined with endless study and challenging himself daily and setting big goals thought to be impossible especially for a black man at that point in time. You see, he didn't blame the white man for him being poor, dumb, fatherless, etc. Instead he developed his relationship with YAH, and didn't become a victim of anyone else not even his on genetics, he made his genetics a victim of his will power and consistency.

As for the smartest country of all time I'd have to go with Germany pre world war one. I'm not talking about the average IQ of officers being in the 120-130s but the average adult was 107 and in specific cities they averaged around 114. Their engineering and advances in academics were unmatched during a 10 year stretch. They also dominated the Olympics during this time period. LOL Hitler was right all along about the master race.

• +1
you were born molested, abused beaten the shit out of fed toast with ketchup, made fun of and were ugly VERSUS upper middle class/upper class, always complimented, well fed nutritionally and were handsome, imagine the difference in iq that would prevail it would be insane.
Actually if anything nerds seem to have a background of bullying, having a life that's too easy will not ignite your desire of self improvement

Attractive whites don't usually get into stem, that's for ugly
I just have a feeling you're downplaying economic status. It's hard to explain it to someone that is inexperienced but sure IQ is more important I can tell since you sound stupid and haven't made a single point from this entire 30+ reply thread coming from you

There doesn't have to be instrumental convergence between smart AI in the sense that they all will take over the jobs, even if it was that's just the goal. You saying it dictates is just begging the question that AI will take over those jobs and thus make it harder for people to self-optimize their lives, which you still haven't answered and I can even grant you the unnecessarily true assumption that advancement in AI makes it harder in general when in fact it can make it easier if you have speciality in stem.
You haven't say anything original besides telling me the same shit my leftist pink haired professor do

Mate I am not gonna lurk research papers for something that's so obvious that the whole institution is afraid to admit because under democracy every man is equal apparently

Yet this does not reflect reality or history, opresión might exist but superior organisms can beat it eventually, if you can't it's not my problem, kill yourself, Don give a fuck

If your argument is muh blacks will outbreed whites fair enough we probably got stuck in an evolutionary trap and became too altruistic, the only men that wanted to fix and could have done it got defeated by the coalition of altruism and we will pay the price of that

Oh absolutely intelligence is multifaceted.

There was this one genius called John Von Neumann who was able at age 8 I think, do crazy things like divide two 8 digit numbers and give you the exact value, and was also reported to be able to take a single look at a page on a phonebook and state all of the phone numbers.

What makes him different from Einstein is that Einstein may have not been this crazy intelligent at memory recall (which is a part of the g factor) or human calculator skills, but was rather more original and in fact this is one thing that mainly separates them. They both also didn't have very good or at least excellent social skills while many chads who even arent past 115 iq possess themselves, it is a thing known to separate them:

View attachment 2884702
Creativity is more important than IQ for the development of Nations and empires. Eastern Asians have a 5-6 point advantage on an average white person. However, historically the white nations are known for producing the best civilizations, empires, inventions, etc. This is due to their combination of creativity and IQ. Asians are great at optimizing things that have already been invented by white nations.

I believe the 2 men that had the best combination of intellect combined with creativity was Davinci and Tesla.

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
Creativity is more important than IQ for the development of Nations and empires. Eastern Asians have a 5-6 point advantage on an average white person. However, historically the white nations are known for producing the best civilizations, empires, inventions, etc. This is due to their combination of creativity and IQ. Asians are great at optimizing things that have already been invented by white nations.

I believe the 2 men that had the best combination of intellect combined with creativity was Davinci and Tesla.
tesla was 6'2, white and super high iq, probably well off too due to his contribution.

• +1
tesla was 6'2, white and super high iq, probably well off too due to his contribution.
after he moved to the us he was a multimillionaire in today's dollars so yea

• +1
Reactions: insufferableincel
Unfortunately, he died alone and poor due to his lack of desire for materialism, sexual pursuits, altruistic views as he sacrificed his entire life for the betterment of the human race.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Azonin
Unfortunately, he died alone and poor due to his lack of desire for materialism, sexual pursuits, altruistic views as he sacrificed his entire life for the betterment of the human race.
True

• +1
Reactions: King Solomon
Qhy is this a question? It's like asking do you believe in height differences between the different races or do you believe in penis size differences between the different races. There's over a century of IQ tests from all the races and have controlled many factors. The people in denial will nit pick and say every little factor hasn't been controlled or it's a white supremacist created test. The results are the same for SAT's, Wonderlic and ASVAB scores and no matter what factor you control (parents, income, education, etc the results are the same).

The factors are never going to be perfectly equivalent, but the Asians are the perfect example of why this test isn't just some white supremacist examination or only the wealthy can achieve high scores. Many Asians have come here very poor, they have been treated very poorly especially in their early decades of coming to America yet given all the adversity of low income to start, poorly treated, bad environments they still scored higher on average than whites.

Also, controlling for every factor isn't realistic because it's just not reality and as stated all factors are never going to be equal. however, if the Asians can dominate the IQ testing while in horrific conditions especially early in their migration history to America then it should be apparent IQ is mainly genetic.

The brain size studies coincide perfectly with race and IQ. These IQ studies are already deemed as racist against blacks but the brain size studies have been completely wiped clean from all Universities and to bring these up as a professor would be career suicide.

There are always going to be outliers or exceptions to the rule but for the most part the studies on race and IQ are consistent in every country.

With everything equal in a study of an equal amount of people of all races growing up in the same environment, same parents, same income, same education, same everything, the results are most likely going to be very similar to the same results we've been given for the last 100+ years now in Eastern Asians averaging around 105, whites around 101, Arabs mid 80s to low 90's, and blacks around 70. I'm talking about purebloods, people with as close to 100 percent of one race as possible. Of course Arabs are mixed anyways.

I do believe a highly motivated person even in a bad environment, parents, etc. If they have at least the access to a library and self determination to either get out of poverty, freedom, etc. then they can go from a race (or set of parents) that have an average of a 70 IQ but through their efforts, time and consistency I believe an individual can increase this by 2-3 standard deviations and potentially 4 SD's in extreme cases. The Story of Dr. Ben Carson is a perfect example of this. He was black, single family poor home, poor education, and friends were bad examples and grew up in the 50's and 60's in a bad neighborhood. The dude went from being known as the dumbest kid in class in the 5th grade to top of his high school, to graduating from Yale, then becoming a top neurosurgeon on earth. His IQ was estimated to be around 130.

In the end genetics plays a major factor in your IQ as does the environment to a lesser extent but the #1 factor is you. Nobody holds you back or boosts you up more than you. Nearly everything else is just an excuse (unless you're born with down syndrome or a legitimate slave with no access to books or anything to increase your mental faculties).

Overall, race and IQ differences are legitimate and going to be consistent no matter the environment, time period, or if every single factor is made equal. However, the individual person has the biggest control over their IQ. Your own brain is your biggest enemy in life so you have to reprogram your thoughts and you can overcome virtually anything. Dr. Ben Carson used prayer combined with endless study and challenging himself daily and setting big goals thought to be impossible especially for a black man at that point in time. You see, he didn't blame the white man for him being poor, dumb, fatherless, etc. Instead he developed his relationship with YAH, and didn't become a victim of anyone else not even his on genetics, he made his genetics a victim of his will power and consistency.

As for the smartest country of all time I'd have to go with Germany pre world war one. I'm not talking about the average IQ of officers being in the 120-130s but the average adult was 107 and in specific cities they averaged around 114. Their engineering and advances in academics were unmatched during a 10 year stretch. They also dominated the Olympics during this time period. LOL Hitler was right all along about the master race.
You are one of the greatest users on here honestly, first post that I’ve read more than a paragraph on. Also, I do believe there are differences in IQ in other races, simply want to see what the consensus is on here when it comes to a nuanced and controversial topic. The Ben Carson story is nicely written, if only black people didn’t live in constant victimhood and practiced Christian values, their predicament and social label wouldn’t be as bad as it is now.

• +1
Reactions: King Solomon
View attachment 2884646I really think that there are differences in IQ between racial groups, theres a reason why asians are stereotyped as being good at math or curriculums in general. What do you guys think? @Jason Voorhees @Azonin @comingthrough @Eternal_ @Sny
The bell curve for gooks is way steeper

This is one of the most smartest and actually intellectual conversations on this thread I read not just NIGGERS STUPID! WHITE SMART!!! As a black dude with a standard score of 120-125iq on every test I done it's a mix of genetic and environmental factors but mainly genetic but saying its all genetic would be false q

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
This matter is really a waste of time. If one of the premises of the argument is false then the reasoning will be also false.

Giving IQ tests any sort of relevant power in regards to measuring intelligence is by itself a false premise.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Autismcel
Nope we are all equally retarded. The only reason why whites became better than other is because they conquered and stole a lot of shit AND THey lucked out. IN dARK ages whites where one of least developed countries and Sandnigger like us where the center of the world. Islamic golden age got fucked by mongols. It is nothing but luck. IF we did not get fucked. Middle east would be center of the world right now.

Nope we are all equally retarded. The only reason why whites became better than other is because they conquered and stole a lot of shit AND THey lucked out. IN dARK ages whites where one of least developed countries and Sandnigger like us where the center of the world. Islamic golden age got fucked by mongols. It is nothing but luck. IF we did not get fucked. Middle east would be center of the world right now.
not true

The Minnesota transracial Adoption studies states
Harvard psychologists took a look at how black children adopted by well off upper-middle class white families at a very young age perform on IQ tests once they grow up in white families with good socioeconomic conditions. Black children adopted by white parents average 89 on IQ tests at age 17 (slightly better than the 85 average for blacks nationally). White children who grew up in the same households and had white biological parents on average scored 109. Even with the same socioeconomic upbringing, the racial IQ gap remains.
20 point difference
What causes Good socioeconomic? When you discover new lands like United states, Canada, Australia and colonise other countries and user their resources to develop. Why other dont develop? They dont have enough money to fund shit. So what to do if u dont have money? Just conquer their resources. Worked back in the days but not anymore because they won in life.

Last edited:
View attachment 2884646I really think that there are differences in IQ between racial groups, theres a reason why asians are stereotyped as being good at math or curriculums in general. What do you guys think? @Jason Voorhees @Azonin @comingthrough @Eternal_ @Sny
You must understand that this issue delves deeper into economic advancement and cultural factors rather than mere racial distinctions. Consider the Chinese, who were predominantly illiterate prior to Mao's era. Conversely, during the Islamic Golden Age, the Arabs made significant strides in mathematics and philosophy. However, in contemporary times, their nations are marred by destruction (principally caused by the Zionist Regime and the United Snakes) and experience minimal innovation. Even the pajeets were innovative at one stage. Therefore, attributing differences in IQ solely to racial factors overlooks the intricate tapestry of historical, cultural, and economic influences.

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
You must understand that this issue delves deeper into economic advancement and cultural factors rather than mere racial distinctions. Consider the Chinese, who were predominantly illiterate prior to Mao's era. Conversely, during the Islamic Golden Age, the Arabs made significant strides in mathematics and philosophy. However, in contemporary times, their nations are marred by destruction (principally caused by the Zionist Regime and the United Snakes) and experience minimal innovation. Even the pajeets were innovative at one stage. Therefore, attributing differences in IQ solely to racial factors overlooks the intricate tapestry of historical, cultural, and economic influences.
People forget that Chinese were poor as fuck in 90s.. South koreans where also poor as shit. Countries are always controlled by few people not the population as whole. If u have good leader they can transform you country from shithole to rich. Population IQ will get better when they can access to better education it simple as that.

Imagine usa have 300m population and best what they can offerd to country is Trump and Biden. Where is the High iq in that? General population are dumb as fuck.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: prettyboy.elyas
most africans r retarded

This matter is really a waste of time. If one of the premises of the argument is false then the reasoning will be also false.

Giving IQ tests any sort of relevant power in regards to measuring intelligence is by itself a false premise.
The joke is the reason is because Cumskins want to attack the weak kid in the class like bullies (blacks in this case) but then cry when blacks bully them for their physical inferiority and then Cumskins cry 😢.

It’s tit for tat but at least when blacks do it there’s a reason because we never hear the end of faggots going on about IQ. Ok sure whatever but phsycally we are faster stronger more agile and have more stamina than u pinkoids so stfu. Most of the IQ tests were done with men in league with the KKK as well that’s the joke so clearly there was an bias there and they tested 12 year old African kids from the Congo to get their results

The joke is the reason is because Cumskins want to attack the weak kid in the class like bullies (blacks in this case) but then cry when blacks bully them for their physical inferiority and then Cumskins cry 😢.

It’s tit for tat but at least when blacks do it there’s a reason because we never hear the end of faggots going on about IQ. Ok sure whatever but phsycally we are faster stronger more agile and have more stamina than u pinkoids so stfu. Most of the IQ tests were done with men in league with the KKK as well that’s the joke so clearly there was an bias there and they tested 12 year old African kids from the Congo to get their results
At the end of the day intelligence is a highly flexible word (With the current knowledge we have of it) and anyone can define it and make it adapt into a thousand elements and scenarios to fit his narrative.

Everytime they (Not white people but anyone who does) don't have a way to define intelligence in a sort of unknown scenario they refer to the word "Randomness" which is a way to recognize you are ignorant about something without sounding ignorant to the general public.

@Azonin didn't know you're a massive BBC cuck. Thought u were a Nazi judging by your previous avi.

You are one of the greatest users on here honestly, first post that I’ve read more than a paragraph on. Also, I do believe there are differences in IQ in other races, simply want to see what the consensus is on here when it comes to a nuanced and controversial topic. The Ben Carson story is nicely written, if only black people didn’t live in constant victimhood and practiced Christian values, their predicament and social label wouldn’t be as bad as it is now.
Thank you very much as I'll take the compliment and all praises and glory go to YAH.

It appears topics are only controversial if it makes the black race or Edomites appear inferior or immoral in one way or another and it's irrelevant if it's truthful or not the person (especially if white) making these claims even if substantiated with facts will be called a supremacist, racist, antisemite, NAZI, etc. They can only use ad-hominems and appeal to emotion to argue these types of statements because they can't fight facts with lies.

For example the Jeqs push this BBC phenomenon in porn and now it's a common belief by the masses and to an extent the people on here are obsessed with this. This puts blacks in a positive light supposedly. Yet, if you actually review the data instead of just watching porn the average black penis is longer on average but by about a half inch to inch in length but the average white penis has more girth by roughly a half inch in girth. Majority of a female's pleasure sensors are in the first 4 inches so a 5 incher is more than adequate for virtually all females on earth. Girth is the most important for making a female orgasm. So in reality it should be the BWC,

Another one is athletic. It's pushed on us that blacks are superior athletically. Sure for straight line speed and standing vertical. However whites have superior jumping off the run, agility, balance, flexibility and strength. Whites dominate combat sports (full body engagement), hockey, swimming, strongman competitions, volleyball, baseball and soccer. But, the US and the media push NFL and NBA more than any sports. Also, they're trying to get more blacks in the prominent roles like PG and QB. For the most part they struggle not because of speed but due to decision making skills. This is why mixed athletes are starting to dominate the QB/PG positions because they have a solid combination of IQ, creativity and athleticism. Some quick examples are Steph Curry, Patrick Mahomes, Jordan Love, etc. So saying blacks are superior (even if not true across the board for all athletic traits) it's ok or ok to say whites are inferior (socially speaking).

If one says the Edomites have a tiny (or below average) penis on average (which they do) or that blacks have an average IQ of 70 and the lowest of all races (which is factual) then you're going to be deplatformed, cancelled, lose your job, career, as these facts are social suicide.

As for the black race they're brainwashed by their Edomite (Jewish) slave masters to think this way (through media, indoctrination camps aka school, entertainment industry, etc). They'll never change as a race and will only continue to use victim mentality and blame the qhite race for their problems as the Edomites are going to continue to use them as pawns against the white race in all the white nations (mass immigration, race mixing, anti-white brainwashing indoctrination, victim mentality, fatherless homes, gang and rap culture, etc etc. Jeqs take advantage of the blacks inferiority complex and greed/lust to promote the destruction of all white nations on earth. This goes back thousands of years back to Jacob and Esau then back to Cain and Abel in the garden. The seed war goes up until the second coming after the Edomite seed is destroyed forever by YAH as foretold in the book of Obidiah. The Edomites Massiah is the anti-christ as they reject Yashua and crucified him.

As qe speak they're attempting to build the 3rd temple and sacrifice the red heifers to usher in the anti-Christ. This is the reason y Hamas attacked and not what the mainstream media has portrayed that they're just racist or some crap. They're trying to prevent the anti-Christ but it's inevitable. You can type in red heifer sacrifice soon or third temple being built and look up the scriptures on this in the book of revelation for verification.

It's always a pleasure to find a needle in a needle stack willing to have an open mind instead of being closed minded and looking to argue all the time.

• +1