Do you believe in the death penalty?

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
I don’t but not because of some kindhearted cuck thing, because I don’t believe in giving the govt the power of who deciding who gets to live and die. The government is already responsible for your shit life, why would you want to give them more power?

What do you think

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
I don’t but not because of some kindhearted cuck thing, because I don’t believe in giving the govt the power of who deciding who gets to live and die. The government is already responsible for your shit life, why would you want to give them more power?

What do you think
Yea I agree with Ur argument seems weird they get to control if we live

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and zurzolo
yeah to LTNs and below

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar, ChadL1te, Clqs and 1 other person
death penalty is a mercy

• +1
Yes because there needs be some form of deterrence

• +1
death penalty is a mercy
This also. Torturing them and barely keeping them alive is better than a muh painless lethal injection.

• +1
Reactions: maarda, Aero, zurzolo and 1 other person
Libtard

• +1
death penalty is a mercy
the rational thing is to take them out. putting them on death row for decades is a drain on resources that could be better utilized elsewhere.

• +1

What do you think
Death penalty for every ethnic

• Woah
Reactions: ChadL1te
the rational thing is to take them out. putting them on death row for decades is a drain on resources that could be better utilized elsewhere.
Barely keeping them alive isn't a drain on resources. You don't need to give them a 5 star suit like nordic countries do. Just throw them in the dungeon to never see the light of the day and feed them dog food if they die they die.

Barely keeping them alive isn't a drain on resources. You don't need to give them a 5 star suit like nordic countries do. Just throw them in the dungeon to never see the light of the day and feed them dog food if they die they die.
It is a huge waste of resources and taxpayer money, look it up