do you believe mewing shit

D

Deleted member 21931

B
Retarded autists ruined what mewing actually is. Mewing is basically the opposite of mouth breathing, there are literally studies by the government that say if you mouth breathe as a kid (while growing) your jaws will be fucked up. To mew basically just means do the opposite of mouth breathing etc. Dr Mew literally says mewing wont do anything for adults / he doesnt know for sure, which autists like to ignore. Once again in a growing kid, if you mew aka dont mouth breathe you will have normal jaws which is pretty common sense, there is nothing to believe in. By keeping your tongue up as a kid you prevent your jaws from dropping down and they instead grow forward. So yes it works for kids to have normal jaws, not to become Terrachads necessarily, this is common sense. It works. It doesnt do anything for adults thats why fucking jaw surgery exists.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, callisto, datboijj and 7 others
I haven't looked too deep into it but it seems cope unless you're a small child and follow it religiously, that's where you actually see substantial results

Fucking brutal, didn't save this 9 year old with an underbite. Mewing changes are most likely very minor and you most likely already need to have a decent palate to do it adequately.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
It is the 2nd millennium. For almost a hundred years, Mike Mew has laid immobile on his tomb in Orthotropics of Youtube. He is the father of Mewing by the will of the gods, and master of a hundred cities by the might of his inexhaustible armies of Lookmaxxers. He is a rotting carcass writhing invisibly with power from the Dark Age of .IS. He is the Carrion Lord of Ascending for whom a thousand souls are sacrificed every day, so that he may never truly die.

Yet even in his deathless state, Mike Mew continues his eternal vigilance. Mighty battlefleets cross the Incel-infested miasma of the Internet, the only route between being a Chad or a Virgin, their way lit by John Mew, the psychic manifestation of Mike Mew's will. Vast armies give battle in his name on uncounted trenches. Greatest amongst his soldiers are the Adeptus Mewus, the Mew Marines, bio-engineered super-warriors. Their comrades in arms are legion: the Chin Tuckers and countless chewing forces, the ever-vigilant Bonesmasher, and the TMJ - priests of the Adeptus Mewus to name only a few. But for all their multitudes, they are barely enough to hold off the ever-present threat from Curries, Pakis, Incels, Mouthbreathers, and worse.

To be a Mew-er in our time is to be one amongst untold millions. It is to live in the cruelest and most bloody regime imaginable. These are the tales of our times. Forget the power of Barret, Gandy, and O'Pry, for so much has been forgotten, never to be re-learned and remembered. Forget the promise of Hunter Eyes, Perfect Abs, and NW0 Hairline, for, in the grim darkness of the present, there is only mewing and chewing. There is no peace at home or abroad, only an eternity of carnage, ridicule, slaughter, and the laughter of a deceiving God, Salludon.

Dfsdfdfs
SADADS

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21895 and Deleted member 18879
I haven't looked too deep into it but it seems cope unless you're a small child and follow it religiously, that's where you actually see substantial results
thats why @FrenchareMedCucks says i have too much forward growth
i was 9 when i discovered mewing on youtube and i did it for 7 years well until now lol
and look at me

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
thats why @FrenchareMedCucks says i have too much forward growth
i was 9 when i discovered mewing on youtube and i did it for 7 years well until now lol
and look at me

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Retarded autists ruined what mewing actually is. Mewing is basically the opposite of mouth breathing, there are literally studies by the government that say if you mouth breathe as a kid (while growing) your jaws will be fucked up. To mew basically just means do the opposite of mouth breathing etc. Dr Mew literally says mewing wont do anything for adults / he doesnt know for sure, which autists like to ignore. Once again in a growing kid, if you mew aka dont mouth breathe you will have normal jaws which is pretty common sense, there is nothing to believe in. By keeping your tongue up as a kid you prevent your jaws from dropping down and they instead grow forward. So yes it works for kids to have normal jaws, not to become Terrachads necessarily, this is common sense. It works. It doesnt do anything for adults thats why fucking jaw surgery exists.
it will just at a signifiantly slower rate

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
No I am not mentally retarded

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
i always had good tongue posture naturally and still dont have a chad jawline

• +1
Reactions: datboijj