Do you believe Ramirez used Steroids?

humanoidsub7

humanoidsub7

Subhuman

a year before getting in jail

in court 2 years later:

according to someone that apparently checked out some Ramírez documents he used Tren.

was just thinking about this recently

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover and jué
why would he use tren? hes not jacked? he was already handsome? wtf would a serial killer be doing with tren

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
why would he use tren? hes not jacked? he was already handsome? wtf would a serial killer be doing with tren
i have so much smegma im glued to my chair

• JFL
Reactions: yeahyux21 and UZB_Strebl
idk I think it helps with mood

No. From the little that I knew his diet was incredibly poor and consisted of candy and other junk food (over for diet bone copers). I haven't read it anywhere else either, and that is the kind of detail that news articles / documentaries can sensationalize for telling the story.

No. From the little that I knew his diet was incredibly poor and consisted of candy and other junk food (over for diet bone copers). I haven't read it anywhere else either, and that is the kind of detail that news articles / documentaries can sensationalize for telling the story.
Ok keep eating your goyslop while I’m eating high quality horse liver and goat testicles that with transform me into a 5% body fat 6’4 chad with a 26 inch bidelt while you stay a scrawny skinny fat bag of bones :feelshah::feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Viacheslav, GriffithMaxx3 and Lookologist003
I can’t find anything on this claim can u share more info? Sources etc

isn't it obvius lol
no one in this world could even get his dick up or even have the motivation to kill with his diet and lifestyle
there were also bottles of orals found in his apartment
maybe it wasn't tren but he def was on roids

• +1
Reactions: LevantinePsycho
isn't it obvius lol
no one in this world could even get his dick up or even have the motivation to kill with his diet and lifestyle
there were also bottles of orals found in his apartment
maybe it wasn't tren but he def was on roids

no just different lighting hes all genetics

nigga couldnt even afford food where the fuck was he getting steroids from jfl

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer