Do you believe that most 18-35 year old men are 'incel' in the West?

Do you believe most young men are incel in the west?

• Yes

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • I think it's somewhere in between (they get sex, just not regularly)

Votes: 33 53.2%

• Total voters
Deleted member 2854

Deleted member 2854

Sphinx
I have to say I find this impossible to believe.
Living in the UK, I can't think of more than 3-5 men I've met in my life who hadn't at least had some sex, or had a long term girlfriend either at the time we spoke or in the past.

I frequently see men who would be called 'subhuman' on these forums (short, double chinned, bad phenotype ethnics) with attractive, respectable women. I was walking around London just now and I was trying to reconcile what I read here with what I see, and it just doesn't match up. Real life is far more brutal than here, in the sense that you'll see mismatches constantly and have no way of knowing how it could've possibly happened.

To admit to being a virgin in the UK is like social suicide - no one can understand it or relate to it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Over, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Ritalincel
Most men are incels who only get sex when they get lucky

To put into perspective, a girl can only get pregnant like 4 days out of the months yet they get so much sex there are pregnant whores everywhere

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685, MiroslavBulldosex, hebbewem and 2 others
if you look at people 18-35 in the west, then you will just see fat people
it is so sad that ive said that about my own country's people but its true,
legit all the people over here in the "us of a" eat whole large pizzas every day for breakfast lunch and dinner, only to wash it down with a liter of coke at each meal.

its really reallly sad

and no, they are usually virgins, not kidding.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Ritalincel

To put into perspective, a girl can only get pregnant like 4 days out of the months yet they get so much sex there are pregnant whores everywhere
So most guys don't get regular sex then is what you're saying? Again, it just doesn't seem to be true from what I see.
The stories most of my friends could tell you (and they're not that good looking) would make some guys here want to rope.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ritalincel
So most guys don't get regular sex then is what you're saying? Again, it just doesn't seem to be true from what I see.
The stories most of my friends could tell you (and they're not that good looking) would make some guys here want to rope.
They are all lying faggots. Men love to lie and talk big just to protect their egos.

Even fat fucks married to trolls act like theyre smooth operators who could seduce any model. Its like football, something to talk about no one gives a fuk

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 1751, hebbewem and 2 others
They are all lying faggots. Men love to lie and talk big just to protect their egos.

Even fat fucks married to trolls act like theyre smooth operators who could seduce any model. Its like football, something to talk about no one gives a fuk

Bro I'm talking about seeing this shit with my own eyes... on a daily basis, 365 days per year.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Ritalincel
If you use the literal definition of incel then most men being incel is obviously not true. Any person that claims that is either a troll or sub 80 IQ.

But the west is saturated with gross fatties. One could seriously argue that a man that has sex with or is in a relationship with a girl that looks like this is still being an incel.
rBVaJFlbVT6ATg7lAAHCFaHiiLg960.jpg
Exotic-Medium-Blonde-Hairstyle-For-Fat-Women.jpg

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: disillusioned, MiroslavBulldosex, Gaia262 and 2 others
Imo all the niggas who get laid hang out together and vice versa. Outta my friends we all get pussy but ik for sure a good number of guys are virgins at my school

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Ritalincel
@Ritalincel
Peeps in the west r incels cuz of obesity

• +1
Imo all the niggas who get laid hang out together and vice versa. Outta my friends we all get pussy but ik for sure a good number of guys are virgins at my school
This is true. It may seem like everybody gets pussy if you get pussy and it seems like nobody gets pussy if you get minimal pussy

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 3123
This is true. It may seem like everybody gets pussy if you get pussy and it seems like nobody gets pussy if you get minimal pussy
True you are who you surround yourself with. I notice how niggas pick up my traits and shit as soon as we cool.

Are you fucking stupid or what?

I'm simply asking whether most people here really believe the idea that most men are incel or whether they're trolling, because a lot of people here seem to propagate this myth.

Most are not incel. Many don't get regular sex though.
Also many have ugly gf's they have to put up with, they can't do better.
Still i'd say 30% are incel/way too little sex.

Truecels are rare, maybe 20%.
Semi-incel is quite common. Not a virgin but basically no sex.

Most are normies, sex with gf and maybe occasional casual sex between partners.

Then there's the slayers who do what they want, top 20 to 10%.
The sexual market strives to get the majority of women into LTR's, this is why most men are not incel.
Casual sex is hard to get for the average male obviously.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme, MiroslavBulldosex and turkproducer
i would say incels, with this includes mentalcels and truecels, make up a small fraction. i would say most have had maybe two partners or so in their lifetime at the maximum with very long dry spells or seeing hookers in between

Most have to work hard just to clean up the scraps but can still get laid

On the other hand your average girl can order up a chad like ordering a pizza on tinder.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
The actual statistics say 28%, but I wouldn't be surprised if the real number was closer to 40%. I know so many guys who wouldn't admit they were virgins even on an anonymous survey.

That being said, gen z men are very prone to being shut ins.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and MiroslavBulldosex
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer
I saw one earlier today. I too wonder the same thing.

The actual statistics say 28%, but I wouldn't be surprised if the real number was closer to 40%. I know so many guys who wouldn't admit they were virgins even on an anonymous survey.

not only that, but take into account how many only have sex with hookers that are counted in as having lost their virginity

Well that study recently revealed that almost 30% of young men are virgins. That's already a shocking amount as well as considering the real number is probably higher still. I think its pretty safe to assume that the bulk of men eventually have sex, even reproduce, but it certainly doesn't come easy or often for them. Even good looking men dont have sex as often as they would like you to believe. I remeber my good looking tall friend had dry spells but would also have shit like a butter face girl he barely knew, come into a room where he was laying down with a headache, and offered to suck his dick to make him feel better. That shit just doesnt happen to average men.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
As much as i hate to admit i have seen way too many mismatched couples and it fucks me up everytime

As much as i hate to admit i have seen way too many mismatched couples and it fucks me up everytime
Exactly. For me, it makes me feel as if I’m the only guy in the world who can’t get attractive women. Horrible feeling to see a 3-4/10 man with a 6+ woman (which I see on a daily basis).
Makes me want to go and interview them to find out how they did it, cos I have no fucking idea.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Exactly. For me, it makes me feel as if I’m the only guy in the world who can’t get attractive women. Horrible feeling to see a 3-4/10 man with a 6+ woman (which I see on a daily basis).
Makes me want to go and interview them to find out how they did it, cos I have no fucking idea.
i literally don't know what kind of sorcery they're doing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2854

I’d bet money these guys don’t have good personalities though. To meet a guy with a truly captivating personality is very rare. Sometimes 6+ women just have bizarre physical tastes, except never for me :rage:

Female standards are high in my town.
idk if i got laid so can you, you’re probably taller than me and arguably better face from what i can remember

• So Sad
Reactions: BrettyBoy
At first the notion seemed ridiculous to me, but once I actually stopped to think about it, and to think about how few of my male friends have girlfriends or actively try to hook up with girls, it made more sense.

Yes, I tend to believe it's closer then 50%.

Whiltes have it the hardest. Negro's a bit better i think.

Yes, I tend to believe it's closer then 50%.

Whiltes have it the hardest. Negro's a bit better i think.
Yeah but blacks would literally fuck anything.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and Deleted member 685

Yeah but that number doesn't go up to 35 years of age. I think that study was with 18-28 year olds. I think pre-2008 was way way easier.

Well said. So many guys irl are coping with the fact they can't get girls and come up with other shit like saying they haven't tried or whatever

• +1
Reactions: damnit and toolateforme

Users who are viewing this thread

Back