Do you believe the blackpill is compatible with religion?

?

• Yes

Votes: 20 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 25 55.6%

• Total voters
Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
There are a lot of blackpilled religious guys here and I was just wondering how they can believe in both at the same time. The blackpill is pretty much all based on evolutionary psychology and nihilism. None of which are compatible with christianity or Islam, or any other religion.

In general, no. Black pill is ironically cope to avoid and tune out. Christianity is a cocktail of Red and White pills .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, balding17yomanletcel and Deleted member 1973
In general, no. Black pill is ironically cope to avoid and tune out. Christianity is a cocktail of Red and White pills .
That’s cope. This is coming from a Catholic too

Yeah of course lol
Bible literally says Satan is the ruler of this world and life is horrific
Christians love to cope about this but idk how it could be any more black and white

Religion =/= pills imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
The fact that an infant can be baptized, die at 1 years old, and get eternity in heaven... while I have to deal with the adversities of life and am expected to be a good person through all this abuse or I'll get eternity in hell, is ridiculously unfair.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Truecel14, TheMewingBBC, crosshold and 9 others
The fact that an infant can be baptized, die at 1 years old, and get eternity in heaven... while I have to deal with the adversities of life and am expected to be a good person through all this abuse, is ridiculously unfair.
u mirin?
composing-cloudy-sky-baby-wing-angel-infant-child-small-heaven-beings-little-angels-cherub-angels-wing-nappy-to-high-level-views-fly-float-sweetly-innocence-planned-child-heaven-clouds-XDXGWR.jpg

• +1
Reactions: born2shitforced2wipe
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LordNorwood
Spartans had it right. If a baby looked unfit they threw it off a cliff. THAT is ethical, not telling people "you have so much to live for take these pills so you keep living your shit life just to die in the end without your dream of a better life ever coming true"
Stop saying cope. Also Catholicism is a cult and not true Christianity.
elaborate. I was raised catholic so I don't know your perspective

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Spartans had it right. If a baby looked unfit they threw it off a cliff. THAT is ethical, not telling people "you have so much to live for take these pills so you keep living your shit life just to die in the end without your dream of a better life ever coming true"

elaborate. I was raised catholic so I don't know your perspective
What if an ugly baby becomes chad

Stop saying cope. Also Catholicism is a cult and not true Christianity.
Catholicism is the first christian church ever founded and the only one founded by Christ himself. Stop coping

Catholicism is the first christian church ever founded and the only one founded by Christ himself. Stop coping

That isn't quite true. Also, Martin Luther reformed the church because he saw all the wrong doings and Unbiblical teachings they were doing. We must learn to love truth.

Catholic myth tbh
That isn't quite true. Also, Martin Luther reformed the church because he saw all the wrong doings and Unbiblical teachings they were doing. We must learn to love truth.
Martin Luther is a retard too ngl

Religion is cope. All that matters is P in V. If you're not getting any, you go to church and say "at least I'm not a degenerate like those sex havers!"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Arkantos, Deleted member 2846 and 3 others
Religion is cope. All that matters is P in V. If you're not getting any, you go to church and say "at least I'm not a degenerate like those sex havers!"

That's not how it works. And you could call anything "cope" if it doesn't fit your personal agenda.

there's way more to life than P in V

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Blackout.xl
Cathlocism is like this to all of you blind Catholics listen.

"The great city of Rome, of Vatican City. The Church- the Vatican worshiping the great prostitute Jezebel, Lilith. But she takes two forms. Just as the Pope does. (Pope~Popa, Papa, Father)
White Pope- Lucifer, and Mary, Lucifer in female form. Black Pope- Satan, and Lilith, Satan in female form. And don’t forget they are doing the Masonic handshake here.

They believe salvation is through Mary (Lilith) not Jesus (Christ). They believe Mary is of divine birth. They pray to Mary. To get to God you have to go through her. The opposite of Jesus. Usurping Jesus, what the Luciferians do best. They even make her appear “like Jesus”.

White Pope, Black Pope, White Mary, Black Lilith. Here Ford is doing the double headed god Janus."

sources:
@Tyrionlannistercel

That isn't quite true.
It is true. The first Christian Church was the catholic church, and it was the only one for a very long time.
Also, Martin Luther reformed the church because he saw all the wrong doings and Unbiblical teachings they were doing. We must learn to love truth.
The corruption of the priests in the past don’t represent the current catholic church. Or the Catholic Church when it was founded by Jesus. The Catholic Church is the OG and tbe most pure christian church.

@Blackout.xl
It is true. The first Christian Church was the catholic church, and it was the only one for a very long time.

The corruption of the priests in the past don’t represent the current catholic church. Or the Catholic Church when it was founded by Jesus. The Catholic Church is the OG and tbe most pure christian church.
Catholic church worships lilith/"mary"

stop being blind

There is 0 evidence of this. Holy Greek Orthodoxy can also claim to be the "first" church. In reality the actual first church was at Jerusalem and I'm pretty sure it got destroyed at some point in the early centuries.

My thesis is not without reasoning

there's way more to life than P in V
*if you're getting it
That's not how it works. And you could call anything "cope" if it doesn't fit your personal agenda.
Doesn't matter anyway. It's all made up bullshit. There will be no compensation for your suffering in this life.
They believe salvation is through Mary (Lilith) not Jesus (Christ).
That's not true. Catholics technically pray to Mary and saints to ask God for help. Like asking your friend to ask his boss to hire you. Now whether people have that perspective while praying is another story. It is ridiculous how much focus is put on Mary though. My family has said tens of thousands of hail mary's. Our Fathers? Like 10 percent of that.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 2426
yes, read Kierkegaard

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
*if you're getting it

Doesn't matter anyway. It's all made up bullshit. There will be no compensation for your suffering in this life.

That's not true. Catholics technically pray to Mary and saints to ask God for help. Like asking your friend to ask his boss to hire you. Now whether people have that perspective while praying is another story. It is ridiculous how much focus is put on Mary though. My family has said tens of thousands of hail mary's. Our Fathers? Like 10 percent of that.
Why would you ask someone else other than Christ for help? Christ said not to worship idols. What you are doing is heresy

"The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth.”

The great city of Rome, of Vatican City. The Church- the Vatican worshiping the great prostitute Jezebel, Lilith. But she takes two forms. Just as the Pope does. (Pope~Popa, Papa, Father)"
When you pray to Mary, you are praying to Jezebel

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx

just because you disagree with it doesn't mean you can just say 'cope' unless you want me to 'cope' a feel of your mother.

@SHARK reply to my rebuttal
There is 0 evidence of this. Holy Greek Orthodoxy can also claim to be the "first" church. In reality the actual first church was at Jerusalem and I'm pretty sure it got destroyed at some point in the early centuries.
There is no evidence for Catholics being the first Christians. The first Christians were the gnostics

Last edited:
  • +1
just because you disagree with it doesn't mean you can just say 'cope' unless you want me to 'cope' a feel of your mother.
Religion is cope because it's what people believe to make themselves feel better. Therefore it's a cope, like tv or videogames. Makes you feel better about your sad life.
Why would you ask someone else other than Christ for help? Christ said not to worship idols. What you are doing is heresy

"The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth.”

The great city of Rome, of Vatican City. The Church- the Vatican worshiping the great prostitute Jezebel, Lilith. But she takes two forms. Just as the Pope does. (Pope~Popa, Papa, Father)"
When you pray to Mary, you are praying to Jezebel
"Why would you ask someone else other than Christ for help?"

The idea is "Alright Jesus won't listen. Mary, you're his mom and have influence on him, can you try to convince him to help me?"

Now that is the technicality of it. I will agree with you though that people do worship Mary herself and are not praying with this perspective.

On another note, why pray to Jesus? Jesus prayed to God the Father.

Religion is cope because it's what people believe to make themselves feel better. Therefore it's a cope, like tv or videogames. Makes you feel better about your sad life.

The idea is "Alright Jesus won't listen. Mary, you're his mom and have influence on him, can you try to convince him to help me?"

Now that is the technicality of it. I will agree with you though that people do worship Mary herself and are not praying with this perspective.

But listen, the true god sent Jesus to the earth to let people know how to escape this matrix and break free from the false hebrew god of the old testiment Saturn/El/Yaweh. He sent Jesus to be a connection with humanity. Only through jesus can you connect with the true creator of everything. This is true knowledge @SHARK

• +1
But listen, the true god sent Jesus to the earth to let people know how to escape this matrix and break free from the false hebrew god of the old testiment
That makes no sense considering Jesus was a Jew himself and worshipped that Hebrew god.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
That makes no sense considering Jesus was a Jew himself and worshipped that Hebrew god.
He revealed the real god. Not the hebrew one

• +1
Christianity is bluepilled, Islam is blackpilled pretty much.
A chad can be religious but religion can be used as cope definitely. Also religion can be used to cope with the lack of sex caused by the religion.

He revealed the real god. Not the hebrew one
You're close to the possible truth. There's 2 possible truths about this world; the false creator god most religions worship has entrapped us into his prison made of space-time to empower himself.
Tbh i don't know which side Jesus is on.
This kind of universe doesn't come to existence randomly.
If it really is random, it's really unfortunate the world has to be this way.
A probable answer is a malignant creator god/satan Yahweh. God and satan are the same thing in different disguises, same with angels and demons, they're the same thing.
Outside this universe is the real world with the real god and we've been deceived to be entrapped here.
Time and space aren't real.
You aren't your created soul or created body, you're your spirit chained in the soul that's chained to your body.
Your soul takes you through different incarnations and through the astral planes while you sleep and between lives.
Most people either think they're their body or their soul, remember, you're your spirit.

2nd probable truth is atheism. There's also the possibility of atheistic reincarnation, if atheism is true, you're alive right now, coming from absolute death before birth with no anchor points to any time or space.

After death is the exact same state as before birth with no relation to anything, absolute death and unconsciousness. But still you're alive now.
There's nothing stopping life from happening again for ''you''.

Seriously, i see no other realistic options about what this world is.

The world is the result of extremely bad luck or horrible conscious design.
It's over either way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
You're close to the possible truth. There's 2 possible truths about this world; the false creator god most religions worship has entrapped us into his prison made of space-time to empower himself.
Tbh i don't know which side Jesus is on.
This kind of universe doesn't come to existence randomly.
If it really is random, it's really unfortunate the world has to be this way.
A probable answer is a malignant creator god/satan Yahweh. God and satan are the same thing in different disguises, same with angels and demons, they're the same thing.
Outside this universe is the real world with the real god and we've been deceived to be entrapped here.
Time and space aren't real.
You aren't your created soul or created body, you're your spirit chained in the soul that's chained to your body.
Your soul takes you through different incarnations and through the astral planes while you sleep and between lives.
Most people either think they're their body or their soul, remember, you're your spirit.

2nd probable truth is atheism. There's also the possibility of atheistic reincarnation, if atheism is true, you're alive right now, coming from absolute death before birth with no anchor points to any time or space.

After death is the exact same state as before birth with no relation to anything, absolute death and unconsciousness. But still you're alive now.
There's nothing stopping life from happening again for ''you''.

Seriously, i see no other realistic options about what this world is.

The world is the result of extremely bad luck or horrible conscious design.
It's over either way.
You were right bro. This creator of this material realm is Satan/El/Saturn. The real creator would have to be outside of this realm. The arcons want to keep us trapped here

Archons are, in Gnosticism and religions closely related to it, demonic entities subordinate to the embodiment of evil in the corresponding belief-system. Among the Archontics, Ophites, Sethians and in the writings of Nag Hammadi library, the archons are rulers, each related to one of seven planets; they prevent souls from leaving the material realm.
You were right @EckhartTollemaxx
The universal creator and true god would have to be related to Uranian energy from the planet Uranus

• +1
Religion, is alot of coping meganisms/believes. Like, living a poor simple life will give you a better chance of going to an "after life heaven" (aka: cope) then an greedy rich person whom enjoys luxuries in life.

Blackpill, dispises copes.

I personally. Am kinda both. I accept the blackpill as truth based. I also see the benifits of (untrue) copes, in creating a better life.
The blackpill is for understanding relality. And copes, it for having an enjoyable life.
Both are important to have. So I aim to chose both. When I choice a cope, that I know is untrue with blackpill facts, I know why I'm chosing cope for my life. I will never though, propagate cope standpoints as truth, because I know they are not.

A guy asked me once.
How can a cope work, when you know it's a lie (not blackpill fact). That is called, lying to yourself, or self deception. I am pro self deception. I see also many business people try to do it by: "fake it, till you make it" or "beleive it, and you'll achieve it".
Our brains are easily decieved. So for me, the 2 things can to a large extend co-exist.

I'm not really religuous though. Kinda low-key Buddhist. I used to be hardcore Buddhist in the past (as a cope). Now, I'm not really a bliever fully anymore. Only some things I still agree with, or I like to do. (and plenty I disagree with, or don't like anymore to do). And I overall kinda liked Buddhist type of people, so that's also why I still like to pay visits.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
If youve actually read the bible, there is absolutely no way you could sit there and think christianity isn't knowing about the inequities and foul nature of man. Hell the whole garden of eden is a story about how a woman fucked everything up for everyone because she wasn't content with with literal paradise. The bible is pretty upfront about the pervasive suffering of humans being because of man's fallen (corrupt) nature - we are no better than animals, worse actually, because being created in god's image you defile and shame that image by living an ungodly life.

Some people seem to think this question is "do you believe in religion" which is not the same question as "is religion compatible with the blackpill". The abrahamic religions, i would argue, are not only compatible, their own holy texts spew forth torrents of blackpills.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Dogs

Religion doesn't always make you feel better. look up how the Catholic religion was founded on principles of misery.
I take it you're a booklet who doesn't read and has tunnel vision. also you have a little boy as an avatar so I assume you're a faggot.

Religion doesn't always make you feel better. look up how the Catholic religion was founded on principles of misery.
I take it you're a booklet who doesn't read and has tunnel vision. also you have a little boy as an avatar so I assume you're a faggot.
It is a cope for even miserable people though because people believe they’ll go to heaven. I’ve read plenty about this stuff man.

It is a cope for even miserable people though because people believe they’ll go to heaven. I’ve read plenty about this stuff man.

Calvinists would disagree. You're not well read you're just a normie atheist with no independent opinions of your own. Science and atheism have become so dogmatic they've become religions into themselves. An existence of creatures in folk tales is false but the idea we've evolved from apes is true is contradictory. There is no fixed scientific method and it's just as experimental as any kind of religion. Feyerabend attested to this.

yeah people are supposed to all be born gl if they follow their native diet/lifestyle, the only reason people are ugly is because satanistcels (((fucked))) everything up

Who cares? God made you unique and with your own set of challenges or it is what is